why arent u in counseling at four county if ur on welfare u get help for free
How long have you been stupid?
Broke

Independence, KS

#64 Feb 23, 2013
TheWiseMan wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have you been stupid?
As long as you have been a soprano singing unich.
qaxyax

Pittsburgh, PA

#65 Feb 23, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch...
Excuse's are Reasons for silliness no God talks to any one
prayer circle

Independence, KS

#66 Feb 23, 2013
Our prayer circle is praying that God will either tell you to shut up or call you home. Either way would work for us.
C 3PO

Wichita, KS

#67 Feb 23, 2013
Wiseman, do you believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, who came in the flesh?
no name needed

Chanute, KS

#68 Feb 23, 2013
I believe in a singular god. I do enjoy greek/roman mythology though. I find any religion that offers the worship of multiple gods to be completely valid. I just choose not to put my personal beliefs in those said religions. The singular god I believe in is the one who is posited by the Christian bibles and religious documents of the catholic church dating back to the dark ages. I on the other hand DO NOT believe in the use of the bible in the worship of "God". I find it to be one of the most atrocious non-humane documents to have ever been written. It is most likely filled with misinterpretations, misquotations, and overwhelming bias through its multiple transformations and translations in the past several centuries.

In regards to evolution, it's a lovely and horrid hypothesis. It is lovely in the fact that it offers a logical, appealing, and almost magical way of human development. It is horrid in the fact that it requires so much time to confirm that we will never get to experience its full confirmation or denial. Further on the topic area I only believe in one form of evolution. The two forms being micro and macro evolution. No **** it, i believe in them both. Micro evolution I think is just 100% provable and logical. The only reason macro is rejected is because of the bible loving, close-minded, religious conservatives.(The old sense, not the new)

Life is life, live, have fun, and smile. If a man in the sky wants to place me in hell for believing in evolution, rejecting the bible, and still believing in him, then so be it. I'm sure it is a cozy place anyway.
Broke

Independence, KS

#69 Feb 23, 2013
TheWiseMan wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord rebuke you. twice as much
Well Wiseman, my day of the rebuke double down has drawn to a close. All in all, a great day.

God maybe talking to you (or the voices have returned from your med sabbatical), but he sure as hell isn't listening to you. A few words of advice for you

Take your meds EVERYDAY
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#70 Feb 24, 2013
Do You Know The Lord?

Matthew, Chapter 6
19: Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Are you ready to walk away from your life and all your possessions and become a disciple of the Lord Jesus the Christ?
read this instead

Coffeyville, KS

#71 Feb 24, 2013
have you ever wondered why humans and fungi share a common evolutionary ancestor and in fact we are all mushroom people which is why fungal diseases in humans are so difficult to treat?

here's why:

1 - Fungi are heterotrophic and use enzymatic digestion of food like animals. But instead of an internal stomach they digest their food outside their bodies and absorb the digested nutrients, this makes them osmotrophs instead of phagotrophs like animals which ingest their food.

- Fungi store their food as glycogen (like animals) while plants and green algae store their food as starch.

-- Fungi are decomposers primarily. Fungi are the only Eukarya that can decompose cellulose, lignin & keratin because they are the only eukaryotic osmotrophs. However fungi cannot reduce N2O to N2 and thus fungi evolve N2O as the denitrification product. Only bacteria like the Rhodanobacter can close the nitrogen cycle to produce N2 as the final product of denitrification. True denitrification, like nitrogen fixing, does not occur in eukaryotes.

2 - Fungi are not vascular with internal methods of transport like an animal with either open or closed circulatory systems nor do they have linear vascular tissue like a plant.

3 - Fungi have cell walls like a plant but instead of cellulose the have chitin for supportive structure.

4 - Fungi are not capable of independent movement like an animal; they are sessile like a plant.

5 - Fungal metabolisms can be aerobic (mushroom) or anaerobic (yeast ferment) but animals are only aerobic.

Fungi employ a wider array of reproductive strategies than animals.

1. Asexual budding, or asexual mitotic spores from condidia.

2. Sexually they merge haploid hyphae rather than merge gametes to become diploid. Diploid hyphae generate the fruiting bodies, we see as mushrooms, that generate haploid spores by meiosis.

3. No terrestrial fungi produce flagellate gametes only the aquatic Chytrid phylum still reproduces with flagellate gametes. Fungi use spores to disperse.[Animals may employ some asexual reproduction, like aphids, but most animals produce flagellate gametes by meiosis for sexual reproduction and are themselves mobile so do not use spores for dispersal.]
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#72 Feb 24, 2013
read this instead wrote:
have you ever wondered why humans and fungi share a common evolutionary ancestor and in fact we are all mushroom people which is why fungal diseases in humans are so difficult to treat?
here's why:
1 - Fungi are heterotrophic and use enzymatic digestion of food like animals. But instead of an internal stomach they digest their food outside their bodies and absorb the digested nutrients, this makes them osmotrophs instead of phagotrophs like animals which ingest their food.
- Fungi store their food as glycogen (like animals) while plants and green algae store their food as starch.
-- Fungi are decomposers primarily. Fungi are the only Eukarya that can decompose cellulose, lignin & keratin because they are the only eukaryotic osmotrophs. However fungi cannot reduce N2O to N2 and thus fungi evolve N2O as the denitrification product. Only bacteria like the Rhodanobacter can close the nitrogen cycle to produce N2 as the final product of denitrification. True denitrification, like nitrogen fixing, does not occur in eukaryotes.
2 - Fungi are not vascular with internal methods of transport like an animal with either open or closed circulatory systems nor do they have linear vascular tissue like a plant.
3 - Fungi have cell walls like a plant but instead of cellulose the have chitin for supportive structure.
4 - Fungi are not capable of independent movement like an animal; they are sessile like a plant.
5 - Fungal metabolisms can be aerobic (mushroom) or anaerobic (yeast ferment) but animals are only aerobic.
Fungi employ a wider array of reproductive strategies than animals.
1. Asexual budding, or asexual mitotic spores from condidia.
2. Sexually they merge haploid hyphae rather than merge gametes to become diploid. Diploid hyphae generate the fruiting bodies, we see as mushrooms, that generate haploid spores by meiosis.
3. No terrestrial fungi produce flagellate gametes only the aquatic Chytrid phylum still reproduces with flagellate gametes. Fungi use spores to disperse.[Animals may employ some asexual reproduction, like aphids, but most animals produce flagellate gametes by meiosis for sexual reproduction and are themselves mobile so do not use spores for dispersal.]
lol
wtf

Coffeyville, KS

#73 Feb 25, 2013
no name needed wrote:
In regards to evolution, it's a lovely and horrid hypothesis. It is lovely in the fact that it offers a logical, appealing, and almost magical way of human development. It is horrid in the fact that it requires so much time to confirm that we will never get to experience its full confirmation or denial.
you lost me here. evolution is a scientific fact supported by overwhelming evidence. the waiting is over.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#74 Feb 27, 2013
Broke wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Wiseman, my day of the rebuke double down has drawn to a close. All in all, a great day.
God maybe talking to you (or the voices have returned from your med sabbatical), but he sure as hell isn't listening to you. A few words of advice for you
Take your meds EVERYDAY
A spirit of correction shall come upon you and all your family.

And shall depart only at my word.

It will take a while for you to see it. When you do. You come here and post an apology for your disrespect of the Lord's Anointed. Then and only then shall it shall depart from your family.

If your apology is accepted.

Thus saith the Lord.
why

United States

#75 Feb 27, 2013
u still need theraphy and a straight jacket
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#76 Feb 27, 2013
why wrote:
u still need theraphy and a straight jacket
This shall come upon you.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#77 Feb 27, 2013
Thus saith the Lord.
C 3PO

Wichita, KS

#78 Feb 27, 2013
Wiseman, you failed to answer my question: do you believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, who came in the flesh?
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#79 Feb 27, 2013
C 3PO wrote:
Wiseman, you failed to answer my question: do you believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, who came in the flesh?
I do not answer to you.

For anything.

And that is disrespectful asking me that question.

I drink the blood of Jesus Christ.

A spirit of correction shall come upon you and all your family.

And shall depart only at my word.

It will take a while for you to see it. When you do. You come here and post an apology for your disrespect of the Lord's Anointed. Then and only then shall it shall depart from your family.

If your apology is accepted.

Thus saith the Lord.
C 3PO

Hutchinson, KS

#80 Feb 27, 2013
Wiseman, your failure to respond properly to a simple Biblical question speaks volumes concerning the "god" you commune with, This is what the Scripture says concerning you:
I John 4: 1- 3
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Flood named Indy tourism director 14 min Revolution Calling 33
Top 10 List: Park Train Not Running Excuses 1 hr where is the sign 9
Ghost Town Coming 2 hr Revolution Calling 54
Riverside Park Train - Week 2 No Rides 5 hr ghost town coming 10
Dale Reynolds Needs Fired Immediately Sat question 53
Independence City Hall Sat AzzHat 9
money Fri crazy people 4
More from around the web

Independence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE