Grand Wizard

Aransas Pass, TX

#1 Feb 28, 2013
What's up with all the white people young/old? Seems nowadays they either want to be black "wiggers" or are dating one. Totally disturbing!! Wake up WHITE AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 28, 2013
While I am disgusted by wiggers, cannot help but dating them... I mean they are just so entertaining... but disgusting... but I like it. And how bout them white girls that only date black men, I mean if this was 500 years ago they could have been their slaves. White Power!!! lmao...
Oops U did it again

Columbia, MO

#3 Mar 2, 2013
Coffewhore wrote:
While I am disgusted by wiggers, cannot help but dating them... I mean they are just so entertaining... but disgusting... but I like it. And how bout them white girls that only date black men, I mean if this was 500 years ago they could have been their slaves. White Power!!! lmao...
Well..so much for the education that you claim to have...I call bullshit..I may be as stupid as they come..you..are ignornant!
No school can cure what ails you. I honestly do pity you.
hola

Mobile, AL

#4 Mar 3, 2013
Yeah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moon arrest (Apr '13) 42 min quiet 35
Relocating to Cherryvale from California 1 hr Not my monkeys 25
No Downtown Planning Will be Costly for Taxpa... 1 hr really 3
City Commission Meeting 06 23 2016 5 hr Oh Boy 9
Computer Generation/Radio Shack Closing 8 hr ghost town coming 25
Retail Exodus From Downtown Continues 9 hr Frank Crebase 11
Why is Webb Silent of Issue of City Hall??? Sat come on 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Independence Mortgages