TLH

Oskaloosa, IA

#1 Nov 19, 2007
Dissatisfied! When I first arrived with my 2 children we found a bra (yes, dirty underwear) on the floor. The lady at the front desk when I checked in around 10:30pm was very rude to me. So I waited til the next day to tell a Manager. When I brought down the bra and said this dirty bra was in my room she said, "Thank you."
I went on to call the Super 8 customer service line. He told me “It wasn’t that bad and I don’t feel you deserve any money back.”
I then went on to call the owner of the Independence hotel; I received $10 off the stay. This was not the kind of service I expected! It was late; I had a toddler and baby to deal with. I felt this was handled poorly! I expected a CLEAN room when I arrived and did NOT receive it.
In hopes for some sort of apology and compensation… I receive a thank you and $10 off. I have stayed at that motel for 15 years because I have family in town. However, Independence just built a New Hotel, and even though they cost more I feel like my concerns will be dealt with. NOT swept under the rug.
laj

United States

#2 Jan 17, 2008
sorry to hear of your miss fortune.we also stay at that same motel when in town as we have relation there also and have never had anything but good to say of personal and services.
try this,go to a holiday inn and find pubic hair in your made-up bed,and urine in the supposidly cleaned room

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two Arrested on Kidnapping Charges (Aug '07) Dec '16 TRUTH TELLER 18
Pup Sicle. :'( (Jan '15) Nov '16 PePpAnA 2
Quasqueton Music Thread (Oct '16) Oct '16 Musikologist 1
Josh on a skateboard (Jul '15) Jul '15 Kentucky 1
News Hay bale fire reported in Buchanan County (Dec '14) Dec '14 anon 1
mental illness. Peers helping peers (Aug '14) Aug '14 corrinaBaxter 1
News Lee Blessing's INDEPENDENCE Opens Tonight at Lo... (Jun '14) Jun '14 daxton 1

Independence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Independence Mortgages