michelle lynn kehoe found guilty!

michelle lynn kehoe found guilty!

Posted in the Independence Forum

“I think the jury is STILL OUT!”

Since: Oct 09

GA state of mind!

#1 Nov 5, 2009
The verdict just in!!! Michelle Kehoe has been found guilty of first degree murder, Guilty od attempted murder and guilty of child endangerment!

LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE!!!

NOW she wants to cry!!! boo hoo

I get tired of people like her and Michael King crying about their miserable existence while we as society lose loving people like little Seth....or as with Mike King....a beautiful , smart, young wife and mother Denise Amber Lee

WE need to seek revisions in how the insanity plea is used. It has it's place but needs to be UPDATED.

Pray for ALL the murdered babies of America!

“GOD BLESS”

Since: Dec 09

Jesup Iowa

#2 Dec 21, 2009
aliwise14U wrote:
The verdict just in!!! Michelle Kehoe has been found guilty of first degree murder, Guilty od attempted murder and guilty of child endangerment!
LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE!!!
NOW she wants to cry!!! boo hoo
I get tired of people like her and Michael King crying about their miserable existence while we as society lose loving people like little Seth....or as with Mike King....a beautiful , smart, young wife and mother Denise Amber Lee
WE need to seek revisions in how the insanity plea is used. It has it's place but needs to be UPDATED.
Pray for ALL the murdered babies of America!
very well put. i have been praying for the child who has survied that awful ordeal, what she put that poor child through, i'm glad she was found guilty, and pray to god everynight that she rots away in prison for the rest of her pitiful life. god bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two Arrested on Kidnapping Charges (Aug '07) Dec '16 TRUTH TELLER 18
Pup Sicle. :'( (Jan '15) Nov '16 PePpAnA 2
Quasqueton Music Thread Oct '16 Musikologist 1
Josh on a skateboard (Jul '15) Jul '15 Kentucky 1
News Hay bale fire reported in Buchanan County (Dec '14) Dec '14 anon 1
mental illness. Peers helping peers (Aug '14) Aug '14 corrinaBaxter 1
News Lee Blessing's INDEPENDENCE Opens Tonight at Lo... (Jun '14) Jun '14 daxton 1

Independence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Independence Mortgages