One cent stamps free

One cent stamps free

There are 5 comments on the North Lake Tahoe Bonanza story from May 11, 2008, titled One cent stamps free. In it, North Lake Tahoe Bonanza reports that:

“You have to pay a cent to get them at the post office”

Stamp prices to increase to 42 cents Monday Beginning Monday, the United States Postal Service rate is increasing by one cent to 42 cents per stamp. via North Lake Tahoe Bonanza

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Lake Tahoe Bonanza.

Ma ry Anne

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 May 12, 2008
How do we get 1 cent stamps FREE?
martymar

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 May 12, 2008
my local tv station stated that this one place would be giving out "free stamps" today--I went looking for this place,found it, only to be told"we are not handing out free stamps",so I don't know who stated all this.
Tyler

Anaheim, CA

#3 Sep 19, 2008
That's really weird. I wonder why they would tell you that if they arn't going to give you free stamps. Hmmm.

- http://www.tylergram.com
MICHEAL RAJA THITHAN

Mumbai, India

#4 Nov 11, 2008
My dear i am Raja Thithan I am world famous collector of stamps & other item.
I collect stamps please send free stamps. I am doing social work from Y.C.W last 23 year from Mumbai India. Yours helping means one Y.C.W member name inter the Guinness Records. My stamps Video you can able see Guinness Community video. Yours having many used stamps please send me. I collects many item like Stamps, First day cover, Old postal letter, Post card, Total postal item, Stamps duty paper, Coins, Currency, Greeting card, Antique, Flag, Book, Map & passport this item I collect for Guinness records. This collections video you can able she Guinness Records Community. You can able sending any item to me means send this address Raja Thithan Lok Aangan D/513 Jai Shastri Nasgar, Mulund, West, Mumbai 400082 INDIA.
You’re faithfully
Micheal Raja Thithan
real

Cherry Hill, NJ

#5 Jun 11, 2010
MICHEAL RAJA THITHAN wrote:
My dear i am Raja Thithan I am world famous collector of stamps & other item.
I collect stamps please send free stamps. I am doing social work from Y.C.W last 23 year from Mumbai India. Yours helping means one Y.C.W member name inter the Guinness Records. My stamps Video you can able see Guinness Community video. Yours having many used stamps please send me. I collects many item like Stamps, First day cover, Old postal letter, Post card, Total postal item, Stamps duty paper, Coins, Currency, Greeting card, Antique, Flag, Book, Map & passport this item I collect for Guinness records. This collections video you can able she Guinness Records Community. You can able sending any item to me means send this address Raja Thithan Lok Aangan D/513 Jai Shastri Nasgar, Mulund, West, Mumbai 400082 INDIA.
You’re faithfully
Micheal Raja Thithan
are you for real?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Incline-Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Incline Village Music Thread (May '12) Sep '17 Musikologist 21
You should have come to the front desk..... (Aug '15) Aug '15 INCLINE RESIDENT 1
Nevada park system (Jun '15) Jun '15 Barnes 72 1
News Is the Drought Triggering Earthquakes? (Apr '15) Apr '15 Local 2
News At the North Shore: Couple charged in $1.5 mill... (Feb '08) Mar '14 Former resident 44
News Mesquite 7th best place to live (Feb '14) Feb '14 kirk24230 1
News Wyeth Seeks New Trial in Nevada Prempro Case (May '10) Sep '13 Adelice 3

Incline-Village Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Incline-Village Mortgages