At the North Shore: Couple charged in $1.5 million Internet scheme

Full story: Tahoe Daily Tribune

A former Incline Village couple charged with scheming to defraud people of more than $1.5 million are set to stand before a U.S. district judge in March.
Comments
41 - 44 of 44 Comments Last updated Mar 30, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
very interested

Shingletown, CA

#41 Apr 5, 2013
He should be but he isn't. He's at home with jennifer
Liz Helms wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Jennifer's sister and i do not know Richard,only of him. Are you related to him or why do you want info on him,can i ask? Wouldn't he be at home with his wife and family?
Liz Helms

Sardinia, OH

#42 Apr 5, 2013
So you are saying he lives with her??? I am not aware of this.
WCJ IM

Antioch, CA

#43 Feb 8, 2014
Darin French was my cell mate for the longest time in the Washoe County Jail. Haven't been back since! The guy seemed to be cool. We never talked about our cases though... But holy sh**!
Former resident

Rogue River, OR

#44 Mar 30, 2014
The entire situation is very sad from all perspectives. I only want to say one thing. I have known Darin's parents for over 50 years. They are the most loving and caring people I know. Please do not place blame on them. Sometimes no matter how much we try, children turn out the way they do for a variety of reasons. Many times you can see a family with two or more children and there is one who just does not conform. His parents are wonderful people who are decent and hard working and people I am very proud to call my friends. In closing, shame on Darin and Jennifer for all of the hurt they have caused not only to family but to their four children. God Bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Incline-Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Nevada in... (Oct '10) Aug 20 Whooooooo 788
Incline Village Music Thread (May '12) May '14 Musikologist 15
NV Who do you support for Governor in Nevada in 2010? (Oct '10) Apr '14 MikeMike 134
Mesquite 7th best place to live (Feb '14) Feb '14 kirk24230 1
Wyeth Seeks New Trial in Nevada Prempro Case (May '10) Sep '13 Adelice 3
Swim race at Sand Harbor Sunday (Aug '13) Aug '13 SJH 1
NV Who do you support for Attorney General in Neva... (Oct '10) Apr '13 Duh 25
•••
Incline-Village Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Incline-Village Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000