First Prev
of 22
Next Last
Nameless

Arnold, MO

#428 Dec 15, 2012
Sampson wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the big question here is, would the more experienced people accept the relatively low salary that the person hired got? I doubt it.
Are you just not paying attention? The salary is not low for the position, not even for more experienced people. How can you doubt something you don't know anything about?
TJH

United States

#429 Dec 16, 2012
Great, you guys are still at it. He said she said etc. etc. etc. Still collecting my points for my bet. Keep up the conversation, I can still win my bet by the end of the year.
A former victim

Tucker, GA

#430 Dec 19, 2012
Just to clear a few things up......

Nobody in my family has posted on here for quite a while - I have no idea who "Remember When" is, I even asked a while back if I did know him/her.

As for the "bias" against Dan Smith from me or anyone in my family, or a "vendetta" - I absolutely have something against Dan Smith for what he did to me over the course of a couple of years......I really don't have anything against Tina except for the fact that she is lying (I have previously stated this before). You can call it a vendetta or whatever you want, however, I am not out to get him - I simply came on here to tell the truth about one of the candidates, period.

I do not think it is necessary to "look into" how Tina got her job, I am fairly confident that she had her job before he was ever elected. As far as I know she has the qualifications and is a good teacher so don't put her in the line of fire because of the things her dad did.

This whole thread is not going anywhere - those who support Dan will continue to support him and those who know there is more will continue to think that way. No different than arguing religion or politics - nobody is ever going to "win". I personally just hope he has stopped because I don't want to hear about any new victims.
A former victim

Tucker, GA

#431 Dec 19, 2012
Sorry, forgot to sign my post......

~Debbie
Neighbor Friend

United States

#432 Dec 19, 2012
A former victim wrote:
Sorry, forgot to sign my post......
~Debbie
Debbie. Hard to stop something Mr. Smith never began. I have seen no proof that he did any of the things you or the rest of your family has said on here. As I have stated many times before, you need to prove you're telling everyone the truth by giving names, checkable facts etc. In this country you need undeniable evidence before you start accusing someone of these kinds of facts. At best you have "some" circumstantial evidence and I believe Mr Smith and his daughter when they say it was teen pranks by boys around his daughter.

"PROVE" me wrong. I am still investigating some things . All I have wanted is to get facts here that would hold up in court if you were standing before a judge (not that you would ever be in that situation). Heresay or "I believe" is NOT GOOD ENOUGH when you are making these kinds of accusations.
remember when

United States

#433 Dec 20, 2012
Are you still trying to stand on that hollow leg ???? You have nothing but DAN SAID. Talk about hearsaaaaay. Your nothing but second party BS.

Debbie and Jennifer are here. They have told the truth.
He was peeping through windows watching them dress. They have police reports, phones tapped, damage to car, calls to home, calls to her work, eye witnesses, parents called for help, stalked all the way to another state. Etc etc.
I believe them. I also believe the BAYSHORE , General American and the arrest. Lunch in a field alone my hiney. Women and girls have been trying to get help against him for quite some time.

So we have a peeping / stalker on the school board that is clearly abusing nepotism rules. He needs to go.
Neighbor Friend

United States

#434 Dec 20, 2012
remember when wrote:
Are you still trying to stand on that hollow leg ???? You have nothing but DAN SAID. Talk about hearsaaaaay. Your nothing but second party BS.
Debbie and Jennifer are here. They have told the truth.
He was peeping through windows watching them dress. They have police reports, phones tapped, damage to car, calls to home, calls to her work, eye witnesses, parents called for help, stalked all the way to another state. Etc etc.
I believe them. I also believe the BAYSHORE , General American and the arrest. Lunch in a field alone my hiney. Women and girls have been trying to get help against him for quite some time.
So we have a peeping / stalker on the school board that is clearly abusing nepotism rules. He needs to go.
Lets break down your accusations:

Police Reports = Snowert family reporting when I believe Dan was NOT the person involved. You have NO PROOF he was.

Phones Tapped = Yes we have been through this. Came from Dan's house but not Dan. Mentally ill daughter with some teen boyfriends involved NOT DAN. You have NO PROOF he was involved.

Damage to car = I have never even heard there was actual damage. What damage specifically??? Again, with teens involved I doubt Dan was doing such things and I know he would certainly not damage someone's property. You again have NO PROOF Dan was involved.

Calls to someone's work?? How would Dan know where anyone worked??? Sounds like someone (a teen) who knew where person actually worked. Again NO PROOF Dan made calls. If calls were traced from Dan's office police would be all over that and you know it. Only call traced was from Smith home to Snowert's home (one call is what I read) Dan told his daughters to stop friends and I understand there were no more calls.

Eye witnesses = I have not heard ONE NAME of ONE PERSON who says they saw Dan do ANY OF THIS(besides Snowerts). I have asked repeatedly for names so I could follow up but you and the Snowert's just keep accusing with these "false things" that noone can verify with actual names.(MY GUESS...NO NAMES OUT THERE...ALL SNOWERT'S).

Stalked to another state??? So what happened when person stopped? Did Dan get out and accost them or what??? This is ridiculas. Seems like things got made up during election and now just being "parroted" by the likes of you.

Again, same accusations and same NO PROOF. You sound childish and crazy because noone would keep on making these ridiculas claims over and over again without actual proof and names to back it up.

I have talked to my neighbors about this and the ones who know Dan know he has not done any of this and certainly nothing wrong.

Every time you repeat this without proof or names I win over another neighbor when I show them how you are making these claims without actual, verifyable, concrete proof.

You are either delibertly LYING or, are just repeating things said on here that are false. That would be a perfect resaon why you CANNOT give any names OR PROOF OF ANYTHING you are claiming happened.
remember when

United States

#435 Apr 24, 2013
This sick SOB is president of a school ?? Are you serious ???
Neighbor Friend

United States

#436 Apr 25, 2013
remember when wrote:
This sick SOB is president of a school ?? Are you serious ???
Serious as a heart attack. He is (as I have stated before) a very good man who is liked by all but you sick people. He did get over 7000 votes out of 15000+ votes cast so he does have a good following of people who know him and love him. He will be a good president and work hard to make this the best district he along with the other BOE members and administrators can for our children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stratford Inn Fenton 5 hr Wonderin 4
Super daddy 16 hr I hate prostitutes 29
Helicopter at heads creek church?? (Jun '13) 23 hr They Are Bullies 34
just asking? (Jan '09) Wed Bob 16
Where do the Afican Americans hang out in Arnol... (Aug '10) Wed Ill Be The Judge 39
Jim Davis owns Davis Excavating Tue Dittmer 5
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... (Sep '14) Sep 27 Mental Midgets 215

Imperial Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Imperial Mortgages