New Arnold Ward 1 Councilperson

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#84 May 3, 2013
remember when wrote:
Yaaa for the bartender that was according to the paper driving around with his buddy (the moron) in the back of his truck drunk hanging snipe signs the night before an election.
Whhoooo Weeee what an upstanding councilman.
Ok for him to pay up those taxes and jump in a seat!
What is good for the goose is good for the gander. It's okay to be outstanding in taxes and pay up before you decide to run for office but paying up before you are appointed is different? I don't think so. It's all based off of the same intent of "I have to pay so I can be in office" otherwise I would remain late.

Before casting stones you should make sure you're innocent, too.
Please

Imperial, MO

#85 May 3, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
What is good for the goose is good for the gander. It's okay to be outstanding in taxes and pay up before you decide to run for office but paying up before you are appointed is different? I don't think so. It's all based off of the same intent of "I have to pay so I can be in office" otherwise I would remain late.
Before casting stones you should make sure you're innocent, too.
Hey ding dong, there is a stone to cast because one was allowed and one wasn't. Your boys don't play fair. They play to get what they want no matter what. If that means they lie, cheat or hide. You see the difference here? What's good for the goose is not good for the gander. Do you play pocket pool with them also?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#86 May 3, 2013
Nope, don't swing that way, but there is no difference in the situations. They were paid before he was appointed and the other was paid before the person filed to run. No difference no matter how much you would like there to be one.
Please

Imperial, MO

#87 May 3, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
Nope, don't swing that way, but there is no difference in the situations. They were paid before he was appointed and the other was paid before the person filed to run. No difference no matter how much you would like there to be one.
Really ding dong? No difference? So tell me how one was not allowed on the ballet per Sweeney but the other one was allowed to be appointed per Sweeney? Ding dong, ding dong, ding dong........ Are you catching what I'm throwing yet? Had the other one been lol we'd by the almighty Sweeney, this wouldn't be an issue. Do you get it yet? Is your clock ticking yet? Ding dong, ding dong, ding dong....... Hello can you hear me???? Do you see the difference yet? I can spell it out one letter at a time if you need it. O n. e W. a. S. a. L. L. O. W. e. d. T. O. B. e. a. P. p. o. I. N. t. E. d. A. N. d. O. N. e. w. a. S. n. o. T. Is that psych degree kicking in yet doctor? Bahahahahahaha Doctor.......... Where is that perrrrrttttyyy picture?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#88 May 3, 2013
That's not the person I was talking about ding dong. Someone has a history they aren't sharing.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#89 May 3, 2013
Let me put this in terms you can understand.

All information listed below was found on the Jefferson County Website by going to Services and then Taxes and Payments.

Until someone decided to run for election in 2011 they consistently paid their personal property late (from 2008 on that is). Then they decided "Hey, I'll run" and paid on time in 2010.

Another person who was a cohort and ran for election got a waiver in 2008 for a vehicle and then got another waiver in 2009 for the same vehicle. I thought waivers were good for one year and then you paid the next year on that vehicle. At least that was every vehicle I owned has worked that way. This is the only one that I may be wrong on and will admit it if you can tell me why a person would need waivers for two years in a row on the same vehicle.

There are two others that have had a late payment in their past that now hang with that clan.

I also think that those who file complaints with the City Clerk should pay on time, too.

Next time, before you cast stones against people you better make sure you have no late payments for personal property in your past. Now how about that argument that it is okay to pay late and you do it in February of every year? That would destroy your credibility and your argument for any late payment no matter what the reason. At least he paid up.
Please

Imperial, MO

#90 May 3, 2013
Hey ding dong..... We're not talking about my taxes are we. I never ran for the city council. We're talking about the fact that Sweeney said two people that running for council could not because they owed and now allowed Crisler to be appointed knowing he had past due taxes as he does every year. You still don't get it do you? Once again derailing a topic about Crisler being appointed while not current until days before he was appointed to worry about my taxes.

How about that cute picture you sexy thing. Come on Doctor put it back up.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#91 May 3, 2013
And show me where that was aimed at you. I was pointing out using generic pronouns. If you took it personally then do you have a history we need to know about?

Crisler paid before he was appointed. Just like a certain someone paid before they ran that year. There is no issue, the guy paid up BEFORE he was appointed unlike people who try to run and don't pay knowing they are going to run.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#92 May 3, 2013
Where that other chat board you were creating to go to? Having problems getting it set up? Not enough traffic over there? Awww.
CC Righter

Arnold, MO

#93 May 3, 2013
The complaint has nothing to do with the taxes being paid or unpaid, what it has to do with is the determination erroneously made by the city clerk and the city attorney to exclude "certain" people from the ballot when they did not do the same for their "preferred" candidates. Plus the fact that the city attorney portrayed Mr. Missey's alleged failure to pay as "criminal enterprise." Why is Mr. Crisler's avoidance of paying his personal property taxes for years not considered a criminal avoidance as well? Back to the goose and gander thing.
Please

Imperial, MO

#94 May 3, 2013
CC Righter wrote:
The complaint has nothing to do with the taxes being paid or unpaid, what it has to do with is the determination erroneously made by the city clerk and the city attorney to exclude "certain" people from the ballot when they did not do the same for their "preferred" candidates. Plus the fact that the city attorney portrayed Mr. Missey's alleged failure to pay as "criminal enterprise." Why is Mr. Crisler's avoidance of paying his personal property taxes for years not considered a criminal avoidance as well? Back to the goose and gander thing.
Looks like if there was a prize you would win it. God knows the doc doesn't seem to have the brains! But boy that picture!! Whoo, whoo don't you wish she'd put that back up?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#95 May 3, 2013
Someone else didn't pay for well over a year on theirs yet no stink is raised on that one. Their 2008 wasn't paid until..........JANUARY 2010!

They paid 2008 and 2009 in January 2010.

Then, also by your standard, shouldn't elected officials be REQUIRED to pay their personal property ON TIME while in office? I know one person who holds an office that according to the assessor's website didn't pay their 2011 and 2012 until January the following year (LATE!). Should that person resign their position? And don't say it is okay because they paid the late fee because so did Crisler. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Please

Imperial, MO

#96 May 3, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
Someone else didn't pay for well over a year on theirs yet no stink is raised on that one. Their 2008 wasn't paid until..........JANUARY 2010!
They paid 2008 and 2009 in January 2010.
Then, also by your standard, shouldn't elected officials be REQUIRED to pay their personal property ON TIME while in office? I know one person who holds an office that according to the assessor's website didn't pay their 2011 and 2012 until January the following year (LATE!). Should that person resign their position? And don't say it is okay because they paid the late fee because so did Crisler. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Derailed yet again.........ding dong. Where is that hot picture doc?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#97 May 3, 2013
You're the only one derailing. You tend to do that when you and the other supporters get caught in something.

So, answer the question that is directly related to this. If you want candidates to be required to pay their taxes on time before they are elected/appointed, then shouldn't current elected officials be held to the same standard? If they don't pay on time while in office should they resign?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#98 May 3, 2013
Maybe I should start a whole separate discussion on here about that so that it isn't hidden in a thread that way everyone can see it and make a judgement just like you all have done to Crisler. I'm sure some taxpayers may not like it that their elected representative doesn't pay on time while they have to.
Please

Imperial, MO

#99 May 3, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
You're the only one derailing. You tend to do that when you and the other supporters get caught in something.
So, answer the question that is directly related to this. If you want candidates to be required to pay their taxes on time before they are elected/appointed, then shouldn't current elected officials be held to the same standard? If they don't pay on time while in office should they resign?
Here is my opinion. If Robert Sweeney wants to advice that two people should not be allowed to place their names on the ballot to run for city council, then Robert Sweeney should also advice that considering appointing someone to council that owed taxes should also not be allowed. Or.......... Maybe he should admit that he was wrong all along and resign his seat as the city attorney.

How about that doc? Now where is that picture?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#100 May 3, 2013
How about you answer the direct question? It's because you know who I'm talking about and you know they are one of your friends.

Should a currently elected official be asked to resign for paying their personal property taxes late? Should they be required, while in office, to pay their personal property taxes ON TIME?
Pay Attention

Arnold, MO

#101 May 3, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
How about you answer the direct question? It's because you know who I'm talking about and you know they are one of your friends.
Should a currently elected official be asked to resign for paying their personal property taxes late? Should they be required, while in office, to pay their personal property taxes ON TIME?
Could someone please tell me what this has to do with the Ward 1 city council person? Randy Crisler did not pay his taxes. Was his vehicle properly licensed during that time? He sent his resume or request in on the Monday before he was appointed. The Mayor didn't bother to say who the other candidates were. He did however, know Mr. Crisler's taxes were not paid. Somehow, some way, magically, Mr. Crisler came up with the money he was unable to come up with to pay his taxes right before he was appointed. No mention that he had vehicles and the taxes were not paid and how he was running a scam on the county, like they accused Missey of doing. Goose and gander.
Why

Chicago, IL

#102 May 3, 2013
Who the eff cares? Before he was appointed to take office, his tax bill was paid. The late charges were paid. This is not like that other goofball who deliberately EVADED paying his taxes. Someone else asked how he could keep evading - I mean mistakenly fail to pay - his taxes. What he did was get a waiver, register his vehicle for two years. Simple. When it was time for a renewal, you sell the vehicle, buy another and do the dance again. No amount of tap dancing around the issue by jcpencildik and the rest of you changes the fact that this guy deliberately evaded his responsibility. Sure Randy Crisler was late in paying his tax. The key word here is pay because pay he did including penalty and interest. That is something the other guy cannot make a claim to have done. This is now post 100 on a dead issue. Crisler was the best choice and that choice is made. You crying and bitching about it does nothing.
Ha Ha

Arnold, MO

#103 May 3, 2013
The spotlight will be on Crisler, the mayor, city attorney and rest of the council. He was not the best choice and that choice will come back to haunt the whole group.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boys in Girls Bathrooms at School 3 hr Democrat Lunacy 8
25 people Arrested on Federal Meth Charges (Sep '13) 8 hr Technology 50
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 23 hr yes 1,296
Drug Dealer Neighbor? How to tell? (Sep '11) 23 hr UTired 40
I'm here to make you all look bad (Aug '11) Thu not funny 22
Pat Martin Wed Who knows this guy 1
cracker barrel Wed henry 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Imperial Mortgages