Since: Feb 13

Jefferson County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

The new councilperson is supposed to be voted on at tomorrow's meeting. But who's it gonna be?
Letusnamenames

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Not Doris.
Hmmmm

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Too bad, they won't be appointing anyone tomorrow night, they have to name them and post it on the agenda 24 hours in advance, the people and the council are supposed to have a chance to weigh in on the matter.
Work it out

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Well it won't you Boyer, can't be Hay, won't be Doris. Has Missey paid off his taxes yet?
Hmmmm

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

October 6, 2011

Resolution 11-56 A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING THE MAYOR TO APPOINT JEFF FITTER TO THE CITY COUNCIL TO COMPLETE THE UNEXPIRED TERM OF JIM EDWARDS....

October 15, 2009

Resolution 09-53 A Resolution Authorizing the Mayor to Appoint Karl J. Schoenbeck to the City Council to Complete the Unexpired Term of Alfred Ems.

September 6, 2007

Resolution 07-39 A Resolution Appointing John Brazeal to the City Council to Complete the Unexpired Term of David Venable.

There are a couple more, but I think you get the idea.
Yessiree

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

The word on the street is Randy Crisler, what a joke! All the good old boys, back in the saddle again, let's see just how much carnage they can wreak in a short period of time.

Jefferson County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

That would make sense, but tell that to Counts. He says tomorrow's the date.
Hmmmm wrote:
Too bad, they won't be appointing anyone tomorrow night, they have to name them and post it on the agenda 24 hours in advance, the people and the council are supposed to have a chance to weigh in on the matter.

Jefferson County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

A reliable source tells me that it is indeed Randy Crisler.
Yessiree wrote:
The word on the street is Randy Crisler, what a joke! All the good old boys, back in the saddle again, let's see just how much carnage they can wreak in a short period of time.

Jefferson County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Guess who has yet to pay his personal property taxes? http://jeffersonmo.devnetwedge.com/view/PP/51...
Please

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

What a joke. The people that voted for Ron Counts get everything they deserve and more. How can they appoint Crisler with unpaid taxes but tell others they can not even run? The circus continues!
Letusnamenames

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Because you allude such a big deal out of it and Missey's lawsuit stating that you can have unpaid tax bills and run.
Farce

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Letusnamenames wrote:
Because you allude such a big deal out of it and Missey's lawsuit stating that you can have unpaid tax bills and run.
The individual who failed to put Missey on the ballot is the one who will go to federal court and be found guilty of violating civil rights. Won't be able to hide that with a gag order. The discrimination aspect will be highlighted and supply proof positive that there was an admitted violation of the law. There are many people who hold office who turn the other way and do not uphold the law and they cannot tolerate someone who does. Arnold is a corrupt little town run with arrogance, all the blind followers are in for a rude awakening. So, will you be entertaining readers from work today?
Letusnamenames

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

And yet it was Bob Boyer who started the ball rolling on the unpaid tax thing when he cried about Crisler and Moritz several years ago. Funny how when it turns out against you that you cry foul and tampering but when it benefits you that you demand it be enforced.

One thing I find funny is that Boyer expected Diane to enforce it when he first reported it. Now you're taking the stance that she shouldn't enforce it. So which is it?
Farce

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

You must go back a few years longer that that! This started looong before Mr. Boyer even moved to Arnold. There is a long established pattern. Mr. Lindsley was taken off the ballot at one time, or Jeff Fitter, he was taken off too. This practice was gotten away with far too many times before it was discovered to be illegal. I would contend that the city clerk knew that someone's taxes or municipal bills were not paid and purposely waited with glee until after close of sign-ups to inform them. Some city leaders have a habit of bending the rules to suit their agenda and change their stance with a drop of the hat(into the ring of someone not in the approved inner circle.) The problem is that rules are applied with malice, if the person is of a favored group, the clerk's office looks the other way and when it is called to their attention get some BS memo to back up their stance from the crooked city attorney. Do you understand arbitrary and capricious?
In the end it won't matter what is said by you here, the deeds have already been done, they were done illegally and cannot be undone. The lie cannot continue forever and ultimately the price will be paid by those who have taken advantage of their position to insure their continued power. They think they are untouchable until they are touched.
Letusnamenames

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

And the people have spoken and nobody that associated with Doris was elected. Most likely Mullins would not have been elected had the pattern held true for that ward, too.

By the way, where's that proof of that allegation you all made of election fraud? I haven't seen anything directly relates to Arnold.
Farce

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Yes, well when the people find out about a huge settlement and testimony in federal court is in all of the papers who do you think is going to look bad? Doris? I don't think so. It will be the people who were supposed to do the right thing and didn't!
You can't hide all of this stuff forever. How many lawsuits have to be paid out before the people have had enough? The days of lying to the public are numbered.

Jefferson County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

First, I'm not Boyer. I'd think a guy(?) who gets so testy when people accuse him of being CC would refrain from making false allegations of others' identities. Second, don't be obtuse. I want the same standard to be applied to everyone. If it is OK for Crisler and Moritz to run and serve with unpaid taxes, why can't Missey? And if Missey can't even be put before the voters, why can Crisler be appointed? All I want is a little consistency.
Letusnamenames wrote:
And yet it was Bob Boyer who started the ball rolling on the unpaid tax thing when he cried about Crisler and Moritz several years ago. Funny how when it turns out against you that you cry foul and tampering but when it benefits you that you demand it be enforced.
One thing I find funny is that Boyer expected Diane to enforce it when he first reported it. Now you're taking the stance that she shouldn't enforce it. So which is it?

Jefferson County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

I see that Crisler paid his personal property taxes on the 16th. You can be sure he was informed by someone at the city that he needed to get that taken care of. Not everyone gets that courtesy in Arnold.
Letusnamenames

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

JCPenknife wrote:
First, I'm not Boyer. I'd think a guy(?) who gets so testy when people accuse him of being CC would refrain from making false allegations of others' identities. Second, don't be obtuse. I want the same standard to be applied to everyone. If it is OK for Crisler and Moritz to run and serve with unpaid taxes, why can't Missey? And if Missey can't even be put before the voters, why can Crisler be appointed? All I want is a little consistency.
<quoted text>
I didn't accuse you of being Bob Boyer. I just said that he got the ball rolling. Show me where I specifically stated in that post where JCPenKnife is Bob Boyer. I didn't. I stated that Bob Boyer was the one that got the ball rolling. For someone that writes a blog I would hope you learn to read for comprehension. Now you have me wondering. You got awfully fired up when you thought you were accused...hmmmmm.

And I'm not testy when being accused of being CC. I just do my due diligence in informing you all that your allegation is incorrect. I find it funny that even given my real name and address that you all still refuse to acknowledge that you were WRONG.

I'm wondering though. Can elected officials just go look up a resident's sewer bills to see of they are paid?
Letusnamenames

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

JCPenknife wrote:
I see that Crisler paid his personal property taxes on the 16th. You can be sure he was informed by someone at the city that he needed to get that taken care of. Not everyone gets that courtesy in Arnold.
And how can you be sure he was informed? Post your proof. You write a blog that you try to purport to be news. The first rule is to have the proof. Where is it? Please post the proof showing he was informed and who informed him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Imperial Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Imperial People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Imperial News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Imperial