First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Steve T

United States

#83 Feb 26, 2013
embarrassedtaxpayer wrote:
<quoted text> Hey dumb shit, Read more carefully next time. I SAID THEY DIDN"T BOW DOWN TO THE SCHOOL BOARD DAH!NOT LIKE THE PRESENT SUPER.PLEASE GIVE ME SOME more BIG MAC YUMMY YUMMY. That's Why both were GREAT SUPER'S.( Rickman + Chelew.)
You are the "dumb shit". I read very carefully. You do not. Did you not notice the "?" after the "didn't bow down"?

My point is that the BOE is elected to run the school district. Rickman and Chelew were not elected to run the school district. They were "hired" by the BOE to manage the school district and were (as is Chritchlow) employees of the BOE. The BOE hires and fires the Superintendants (including Rickman and Chelew).

I am NOT saying Rickman and Chelew were not good Sups. Just saying that they were under the BOE as are ALL Sups.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JOEL OSTEEN AND OPRAH WINFREY ( REPENT) now 16 hr Oprah 7
Joyce Meyer ( REPENT REPENT REPENT) Thu REPENT 7
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... (Sep '14) May 23 Get Therapy 268
Neighbors Fighting At Bottom of Hill on Carter (Oct '16) May 21 Its The Law 192
War Against Memorial On Heads Creek (Apr '17) May 21 Ditto 170
Kimmswick WT???? May 20 guest10 4
heads creek (Sep '11) May 19 GenoGranny 24

Imperial Jobs

Personal Finance

Imperial Mortgages