TFB

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

Just curious on everyone's opinions about the attacks on the towers. Do you think it could possibly have been an inside job? Do you think that we were really attacked by terrorists? Do you think that the Gov knew that we were going to be attacked and still let our office workers , firefighters and police officers people test dummies? Why did 4000 Jewish people take off work that day? Why are there whitness that say they could hear explosions from inside the towers? Why did the stock market crash? Have you ever been in an airplane if so did you get cell reception while flying and do you believe the calls that people were supposedly receiving from people on the plain? Do you think that the airplanes were able to create such an explosion that it would demolish a building and melt steel? And one last think do you think it's ironic that they were able to recover passports made of paper but tell us that everything else magically melted? Please answer me that look up the facts and listen to the experts scientists say there is all kinds of things that just don't add up!

“Funny lady”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

TFB wrote:
Just curious on everyone's opinions about the attacks on the towers. Do you think it could possibly have been an inside job? Do you think that we were really attacked by terrorists? Do you think that the Gov knew that we were going to be attacked and still let our office workers , firefighters and police officers people test dummies? Why did 4000 Jewish people take off work that day? Why are there whitness that say they could hear explosions from inside the towers? Why did the stock market crash? Have you ever been in an airplane if so did you get cell reception while flying and do you believe the calls that people were supposedly receiving from people on the plain? Do you think that the airplanes were able to create such an explosion that it would demolish a building and melt steel? And one last think do you think it's ironic that they were able to recover passports made of paper but tell us that everything else magically melted? Please answer me that look up the facts and listen to the experts scientists say there is all kinds of things that just don't add up!
I've heard the theories and yes most of them are nut jobs who blather the same thing over and over. I certainly hope our government didn't engineer this tragedy. Even if it was an "inside job" there are still nearly 3,000 people died that day. I mourn for them regardless of who did it.

The rest of your post contains information that has previously been used to inflame the issue such as paper passports not burning (ummm when the towers fell paper flew for miles) the entire tower(s) weren't on fire just the sections were the planes hit. The towers falling rendered a lot of things in them to dust from the sheer force of the collapse. So no there wouldn't have been much evidence left.

Explosions in the towers could've been the jet fuel that sprayed everywhere coming into contact with the live wires that were dangling from the impact of the planes.

Yes I've gotten a cell phone signal on planes before so another fact debunked. Fact is it is against federal law to use a cell phone in flight. Since those planes were highjacked do you really think anyone was concerned about getting busted by a flight attendant?

The stock market crashed because speculators run the market, I mean really you cant be serious.

I've never heard that 4,000 Jews took that day off. That statement is absolutely ridiculous and racist.

Yes the jet fuel caused a hot enough fire to melt the steel "bones" of the building. Check the "flash" point of steel. Basic metallurgy says steel will melt in excess of 1,000 degrees. The jet fuel has a flash point of 600 degrees. I think those two combined with weak carbon in the steel made for the perfect storm.

Our government is not perfect, far from it. Yes there are probably things we aren't being told for sure. You conspiracy theorist people need to move on as the argument has gotten old.

You're probably in the same group of people who claim that the contrails in the sky from planes are actually chemtrails (you know the government spraying us with chemicals).

Geez put as much effort towards a career or your own family instead of fanning the flames of a weak theory that's been debunked over and over.
rude

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

They asked for an opinion not to be judged.
hunnybunny99

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

@Rude:

I gave my opinion. Sorry you don't agree with it but the last time I checked this was America and I can give my honest opinion.
TFB

Antioch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

I'm not saying I believe the theory that's why I ask different opinions and I got the questions from different articles I read so I was curious myself to see what others thought
Clem

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

I heard Dick cheney was behind it so we could use it as an attack to rebuild Iraq. Did you know he had a huge performance bonus after retiring from Halliburton if the company hit a revenue target? They gave all the work to Halliburton no bid. I blame it all on Bush and Cheney. They are the devil dressed up as religious conservatives.
mommy

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2011

Yes it was an inside job there is to much proof to say otherwise! The towers were built to with stand the attack, they were lined with explosives! If they weren't then they wouldn't have fell! And building 7 was never hit but fell just the same! There's eye witnesses stating that the lobby of building 7 was bombed! The govt wanted us to go to war cause it makes a lot of money! Most bad things that happen, our govt is behind! George bush is the devil!

Since: Mar 11

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

I don't think they MADE it happen, but I do believe the ALLOWED it to happen.

Side Note:-Iraq had, NO WMD's, NO TIES TO AL-QUEDA, and absolutely NO TIES TO 911!

ALL THE 911 TERRORISTS WERE SAUDIS, OUR "SUPPOSED" FRIENDS!
Clem

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

The saudi's and Bush's are best friends. Bin Laden is from a Saudi family. Put it together.

Since: Mar 11

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

Clem wrote:
The saudi's and Bush's are best friends. Bin Laden is from a Saudi family. Put it together.
You are quite correct. In fact, Bin Laden didn't attack us because "He hates our freedoms and our way of life" as "The Shrub" claimed.

He was on a terrorist rant because he opposed the Saudis letting us build a military base on Saudi soil. Saudi Arabia is home to some of the holiest places in Islam. Bin Laden hated that "The Infidels" were living on Saudi land.

In fact on during 911 when ALL air traffic was grounded, there was one plane other than Air Force One flying. It flew around the country picking up select Saudis including members of Bin Laden's family in order to get them out of the country.
no really

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

hunnybunny99 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard the theories and yes most of them are nut jobs who blather the same thing over and over. I certainly hope our government didn't engineer this tragedy. Even if it was an "inside job" there are still nearly 3,000 people died that day. I mourn for them regardless of who did it.
The rest of your post contains information that has previously been used to inflame the issue such as paper passports not burning (ummm when the towers fell paper flew for miles) the entire tower(s) weren't on fire just the sections were the planes hit. The towers falling rendered a lot of things in them to dust from the sheer force of the collapse. So no there wouldn't have been much evidence left.
Explosions in the towers could've been the jet fuel that sprayed everywhere coming into contact with the live wires that were dangling from the impact of the planes.
Yes I've gotten a cell phone signal on planes before so another fact debunked. Fact is it is against federal law to use a cell phone in flight. Since those planes were highjacked do you really think anyone was concerned about getting busted by a flight attendant?
The stock market crashed because speculators run the market, I mean really you cant be serious.
I've never heard that 4,000 Jews took that day off. That statement is absolutely ridiculous and racist.
Yes the jet fuel caused a hot enough fire to melt the steel "bones" of the building. Check the "flash" point of steel. Basic metallurgy says steel will melt in excess of 1,000 degrees. The jet fuel has a flash point of 600 degrees. I think those two combined with weak carbon in the steel made for the perfect storm.
Our government is not perfect, far from it. Yes there are probably things we aren't being told for sure. You conspiracy theorist people need to move on as the argument has gotten old.
You're probably in the same group of people who claim that the contrails in the sky from planes are actually chemtrails (you know the government spraying us with chemicals).
Geez put as much effort towards a career or your own family instead of fanning the flames of a weak theory that's been debunked over and over.
The passport was inside the PLANE when it BLEW up!! It should have burn burnt to ash, right??
courious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

no really wrote:
<quoted text>The passport was inside the PLANE when it BLEW up!! It should have burn burnt to ash, right??
Yes that is correct that's how we apparently found out who was involved it doesnt make since
come on

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

hunnybunny99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows, but explain to me the collapse of WTC 7?? Since you sound like you know it all, please inform me. Thanks

“Funny lady”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

come on wrote:
<quoted text>Who knows, but explain to me the collapse of WTC 7?? Since you sound like you know it all, please inform me. Thanks
I don't know it all but don't you think the percussion of the explosions of the twin towers and the intense fire would have weakened the other buildings?

Do some researched on the way the WTC complex was laid out, the way the buildings were constructed. You'd be surprised at how many buildings are built in a shoddy fashion with sub standard materials and labor. It's why I will not go into a building higher than a few stories anymore.

We have been lied to for many years about things like the safety of our skyscrapers, bridges and the like.
JoshBoss

Truro, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

I used to think that the conspiracy people were nutty weirdo's, but after I got my degree in engineering and began seriously looking at the evidence with an open mind, I've come to realize that much of what the "truthers" say is fact. Steel reinforced skyscrapers don't just spontaneously fall into themselves in under 20 seconds. Buildings tip, they don't fall into the path of greatest resistance. This is why demolition teams charge their clients millions to wire buildings to fall this way. Building 7 also wasn't even hit by a plane. The implications are scary, but the science doesn't lie.

I find I get into these long drown out debates about this and that, but the truth is very obvious when you consider these facts. Simple physics, high school stuff, proves that the official story is not only untrue, but a complete lie. When I go for my masters, my thesis is going to be on 911
Luke Luck Likes Lakes

Hillsboro, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

I believe that some people make up "facts". They have nothing better to do than stir the pot and see who become involved in their fantasy world.
REPORT ON THE REAL ABUSED

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Clem wrote:
I heard Dick cheney was behind it so we could use it as an attack to rebuild Iraq. Did you know he had a huge performance bonus after retiring from Halliburton if the company hit a revenue target? They gave all the work to Halliburton no bid. I blame it all on Bush and Cheney. They are the devil dressed up as religious conservatives.
Right On !!! Only Smart People like us know this !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Imperial Discussions

Search the Imperial Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 9 hr LIBERALS are WORTHLESS 92,174
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 11 hr concerned citizen 12 18,910
Nepotism on Fox schoolboard (Dec '12) 21 hr Mary 2,752
Car that was on fire earlier tonight on Jeffco Fri Mouse 1
kim mills Fri find my friend 1
a victory for common sense government Fri Who Says She Is Dumb 72
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Fri guest 6,872
•••
•••
•••
•••

Imperial Jobs

•••
•••