City Storm Sewers
remember when

United States

#22 Feb 25, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
Trying to deflect by making another person look bad?
I'll take " she's crazy " for 400 please. What is CC . THE ATTENTION WH#RE !
Letusnamenames

United States

#23 Feb 25, 2013
I'll say this one last time and maybe you'll comprehend. I'm not CC. Please try again.
Only the Shadow Knows

Arnold, MO

#24 Feb 25, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
I'll say this one last time and maybe you'll comprehend. I'm not CC. Please try again.
You can say it as many times as you like, no one is going to believe you are not CC. You are definitely in the exact same mindset, use exactly the same words, protest with indignation exactly the same way, you will not be able to shake the label. You have been relegated to the circular logic file.
remember when

United States

#25 Feb 25, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
Haha yea right ! I see you had your own personal thread removed. I would be embarrassed as well if I were you.
You always run everyone off with your 24/7 posting .
Posting two and three in a row like your the know it all of all things. Well I for one know your and azz clown and dont know snit. Carry on nut job !
Oh Please

Arnold, MO

#26 Feb 25, 2013
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha yea right ! I see you had your own personal thread removed. I would be embarrassed as well if I were you.
You always run everyone off with your 24/7 posting .
Posting two and three in a row like your the know it all of all things. Well I for one know your and azz clown and dont know snit. Carry on nut job !
Yes, because clearly this is the post of a sane and rational person.

Why do you often put an extra space between your sentence and the punctuation?
Really

Arnold, MO

#27 Feb 25, 2013
Oh Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care?
Really

Arnold, MO

#29 Feb 25, 2013
Just wondered if you are the punctuation police. It has been stated numerous times that entering from phones is sometimes cumbersome and the message gets changed by auto correct. I don't post from a phone, but realize when trying to text some things do not always come out the way I intend. Instead of backing up and retyping, I hope the recipient is smart enough to realize that I do indeed know how to spell and punctuate, it just sometimes gets by me when using the phone.
Letusnamenames

United States

#30 Feb 25, 2013
I didn't have my thread removed, but now that you said something I do miss it. Maybe you had it removed so you could try to make me look bad. How do you even go about having a thread removed?

Maybe Doris had it removed to try to save face for saying I'm someone that I'm not. Who knows who did it, but I can assure you it wasn't me.
Oh Please

Arnold, MO

#31 Feb 25, 2013
Yes, yes, I am in fact the Punctuation Police. Not sure your theory applies to additional spaces. Everyone makes mistakes but most of the time those mistakes are pretty random. The ones at hand are pretty consistent and, frankly, leave the impression that the author is not quite fully operational. Plus, I was curious. It is a curious oddity which is reasonably questioned.

Not that I feel compelled to explain myself to you, of course.
Oh Please

Arnold, MO

#32 Feb 25, 2013
And never, not once, have I had autocorrect insert a space before a punctuation remark.

Just saying.
The Bone Blog

Fenton, MO

#33 Feb 25, 2013
Oh Please wrote:
And never, not once, have I had autocorrect insert a space before a punctuation remark.
Just saying.
SwiftKey for Android has a function, that if enabled, inserts an automatic space after a punctuation. If you are not used to it, you hit the space button not realizing it already did it for you, and there you have it....continue on.
Geez

Arnold, MO

#34 Feb 28, 2013
The Bone Blog wrote:
<quoted text>
SwiftKey for Android has a function, that if enabled, inserts an automatic space after a punctuation. If you are not used to it, you hit the space button not realizing it already did it for you, and there you have it....continue on.
BEFORE the punctuation. BEFORE is the issue.

Derp!
okay

Arnold, MO

#35 Feb 28, 2013
okay

Arnold, MO

#36 Feb 28, 2013
Really

Arnold, MO

#38 Feb 28, 2013
Most really do not care about the punctuation, the person is getting their point across, which is their goal. So you just keep nitpicking commas and spaces and the rest of us will deal with the real issues, OK?
carry on

Saint Louis, MO

#39 Feb 28, 2013
how did this topic get so far off the original post what is going on here can we all get along for like five minutes or so i hope so
Really

Arnold, MO

#40 Feb 28, 2013
The powers that be in City Hall do not concern themselves with such trivial matters as storm sewers! They prefer to spend the money they collect from their storm water tax on things like salt domes to keep salt out of the creek. No matter that when salt is put on the streets to melt the snow it ends up there anyway. They don't use that money for projects that might actually help citizens keep human excrement out of their yards and basements. Logic, why use that?
In answer to carry on, there are some who would rather attack the messenger instead of addressing the message.
remember when

United States

#42 Feb 28, 2013
Oh Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I like it that way. Maybe sometimes my phone likes it that way. Nuff said !!!!!!
You think I'm a dummy you better guess again and quite possibly pack a lunch .
Is your toilet paper up or down ? Are your veggies stacked just right ? Do you perfectly roll your toothpaste tube ? Do spots on windows send you into a tail spin ?
What other OCD oddities do you posess ?

What disturbs me is people that can't focus and stay on track or the correct subject being discussed ! Oh looky there..... That would be YOU !!!!

ANY HOO .... Hope the storm sewer got cleaned out !
Letusnamenames

United States

#43 Feb 28, 2013
The salt dome protects the salt until it can be put on the street. If it is out in the open then the falling precipitation will cause part of the salt pile to melt making less salt to be used on the streets. The dome helps save money in the long run with less money being spent on salt since more is now used on the street.
Oh Please

Arnold, MO

#44 Feb 28, 2013
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I like it that way. Maybe sometimes my phone likes it that way. Nuff said !!!!!!
You think I'm a dummy you better guess again and quite possibly pack a lunch .
Is your toilet paper up or down ? Are your veggies stacked just right ? Do you perfectly roll your toothpaste tube ? Do spots on windows send you into a tail spin ?
What other OCD oddities do you posess ?
What disturbs me is people that can't focus and stay on track or the correct subject being discussed ! Oh looky there..... That would be YOU !!!!
ANY HOO .... Hope the storm sewer got cleaned out !
Up or down ? If you mean does it roll from over or under the roll , then the answer is over .
Yes .
Yes .
No .

You got me . Clearly you are brilliant and your head is not spinning around and you are not frothing at the mouth as your posts seem to suggest .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crabby Volunteer Ruins 25 cent thrift store (Nov '12) 3 hr Grown Up Watching 12
Suspicious Vehicles In Area 13 hr Back Again 6
More Muslims In Fenton Thu white panther 3
Signals That drug dealers use (Dec '12) Thu Paranoid Driver 7
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Wed auditboy 1,478
Water Tower Dental Group Jul 18 angel 8
salucka Jul 15 Festus 1

Imperial Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance