Fan

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Good to see that the "Ole Boys network" still reigns superior in High School sports.
It is very important for these young athletes to know how the world works...
That despite work ethic, smarts, effort, practice & SKILL... It all boils down to....
Who ya know, Who your daddy is or was... or, what your last name is.

1 word to all hard working young men that DO NOT go through life on the coattails, or past glory of their fathers. You will grow into strong, determined, realistic, RESPECTED, hard working men.

While others who were handed opportunities due to parental interference and/or influence will most likely end up realizing their best years are behind them at 18. Will not understand why they where not given a 100,000/yr job with a company BMW upon graduation. And will go through life recalling a game from 10 years ago while they belly their fat bald ass up to a bar somewhere..
My Little Pony

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Waa.

Now, I may be wrong, but I'll bet the real reason junior wasn't a superstar or a starter was actually because he really wasn't much of a player. By living vicariously through your child, your own self esteem is crushed when he doesn't perform to your dreams and opens you up to feelings of worthlessness and shame. To allay these feelings, you run to the excuse of how he was cheated through politics. Sad, really.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Imperial Discussions

Search the Imperial Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox is broke and buys a practice field? 5 min Just the facts Mam 9
Describing Lack of Character 15 min jesus saves 10
County Executive 1 hr I nomitnate 14
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,423
Arnold Historical Society 2 hr Golfy 22
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 3 hr Bring Back Linda 150
Cottage Apt vs. City of Arnold 6 hr Whydoyoucare 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Imperial Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••