Windsor Baseball
Fan

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Apr 20, 2012
Good to see that the "Ole Boys network" still reigns superior in High School sports.
It is very important for these young athletes to know how the world works...
That despite work ethic, smarts, effort, practice & SKILL... It all boils down to....
Who ya know, Who your daddy is or was... or, what your last name is.

1 word to all hard working young men that DO NOT go through life on the coattails, or past glory of their fathers. You will grow into strong, determined, realistic, RESPECTED, hard working men.

While others who were handed opportunities due to parental interference and/or influence will most likely end up realizing their best years are behind them at 18. Will not understand why they where not given a 100,000/yr job with a company BMW upon graduation. And will go through life recalling a game from 10 years ago while they belly their fat bald ass up to a bar somewhere..
My Little Pony

Fenton, MO

#2 Aug 9, 2012
Waa.

Now, I may be wrong, but I'll bet the real reason junior wasn't a superstar or a starter was actually because he really wasn't much of a player. By living vicariously through your child, your own self esteem is crushed when he doesn't perform to your dreams and opens you up to feelings of worthlessness and shame. To allay these feelings, you run to the excuse of how he was cheated through politics. Sad, really.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Helicopter at heads creek church?? (Jun '13) 5 hr They Are Bullies 34
Super daddy 6 hr Im here 28
just asking? (Jan '09) 15 hr Bob 16
Stratford Inn Fenton 18 hr backpage lover 3
Where do the Afican Americans hang out in Arnol... (Aug '10) 20 hr Ill Be The Judge 39
Jim Davis owns Davis Excavating Tue Dittmer 5
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... (Sep '14) Tue Mental Midgets 215

Imperial Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Imperial Mortgages