Nepotism on Fox schoolboard
Steven ferry

Garden City, MI

#1966 May 16, 2013
HoHo wrote:
You're both way below average with an axe to grind and a voice of the internet.
I assure you ho ho ho ho that I have no axe to grind I quit on good terms. And as far as the name of the Internet this is coming from a coward who wouldn't even put his or her name. When you man up come back and talk
Sam Ferry

United States

#1967 May 16, 2013
HoHo wrote:
You're both way below average with an axe to grind and a voice of the internet.
Below average? That works for me, and thanks for giving me that voice!
HoHo

Fenton, MO

#1968 May 16, 2013
A coward? That's right. Run to that again. Fact is I'm not too dam# dumb to put my name out in public. No, I am not "afraid" of Fox school or board, as people seem to insinuate. Nor am I one of them, or even related to one of them.
They screwed up on the food service director hire, no question. It's been a PR nightmare.
A few of you posters have been itching for something like this so you could bash Fox with a legitimate complaint.
Sam's no crusader for righteousness, just a guy POed about getting fired and how his son son was "mistreated". It's all personal. Any ignoramus can see this.
Deny it all you want. There's just a few disgruntled stirring the "steeple" for petty personal vendettas when decisions didn't go their way.
Most people know this, but love the political soap opera that is Arnold.
I could care less, but I do think a handful of ringleaders could really use a hobby.
Truth Will Prevail

Arnold, MO

#1969 May 16, 2013
HoHo wrote:
A coward? That's right. Run to that again. Fact is I'm not too dam# dumb to put my name out in public. No, I am not "afraid" of Fox school or board, as people seem to insinuate. Nor am I one of them, or even related to one of them.
They screwed up on the food service director hire, no question. It's been a PR nightmare.
A few of you posters have been itching for something like this so you could bash Fox with a legitimate complaint.
Sam's no crusader for righteousness, just a guy POed about getting fired and how his son son was "mistreated". It's all personal. Any ignoramus can see this.
Deny it all you want. There's just a few disgruntled stirring the "steeple" for petty personal vendettas when decisions didn't go their way.
Most people know this, but love the political soap opera that is Arnold.
I could care less, but I do think a handful of ringleaders could really use a hobby.
See, that is where you have it wrong. You show you're the type of person who needs to make this personal. It is not personal, it is all about doing the right thing. There are rules and regulations that need to be followed. The school district, the local government, they are all operating on tax dollars. If you want to keep it all in the family or within your group of friends, then open a family business and you can do as you wish without the scrutiny of the public and those who advocate for them by watching what is done with tax dollars. It seems it has been a free for all of the "in crowd" and it must stop. It will stop.
Sam Ferry

United States

#1970 May 16, 2013
HoHo wrote:
A coward? That's right. Run to that again. Fact is I'm not too dam# dumb to put my name out in public. No, I am not "afraid" of Fox school or board, as people seem to insinuate. Nor am I one of them, or even related to one of them.
They screwed up on the food service director hire, no question. It's been a PR nightmare.
A few of you posters have been itching for something like this so you could bash Fox with a legitimate complaint.
Sam's no crusader for righteousness, just a guy POed about getting fired and how his son son was "mistreated". It's all personal. Any ignoramus can see this.
Deny it all you want. There's just a few disgruntled stirring the "steeple" for petty personal vendettas when decisions didn't go their way.
Most people know this, but love the political soap opera that is Arnold.
I could care less, but I do think a handful of ringleaders could really use a hobby.
Fact is you are a coward, it is scary putting your name in public, please do not try and blame your superior intelligence. You pointy headed know it all types consistently try to make the point that if it is personal it therefore is invalid. All whistleblowing is personal you dolt! Now just so we are clear......I, SAM FERRY PERSONALLY DISLIKE THE NEPOTISM IN THE FOX C-6 SCHOOL DISTRICT. I PERSONALLY HAVE BEEN LIED TO AND MISTREATED BY FOX ADMINISTRATORS. I HAVE PERSONALLY WITNESSED COUNTLESS INCIDENTS OF ABUSE BY DIRECTORS AS WELL AS ASST. SUPERINTENDANTS, AND THE SUPERINTENDANT HERSELF! No misunderstanding right Mr. Kringle?

Of course it does not go unnoticed that the result of their big screw up for you was a "PR nightmare". Not that it was wrong, or against board policy, or injurious to fellow employees, or a morale killer, or plain and simple NEPOTISM! It is a flippin "PR nightmare". Good call Kris!

But because I try to be fair I gotta admit you are right about several things.#1...I am no crusader for righteousness, and #2....any ignoramus can see things exactly like you do.

Let's see what happens next April, my bets are already down!

Again thank you for making it possible to share "my voice".

HoHo

Fenton, MO

#1971 May 16, 2013
The food service director hire was nepotism. I hate the decision and the negative press due to it. No argument there.
But jeez. I know what positives these people people making the decisions have. I hope they weather this and learn from the blatant error. And it is a personal self-serving quest you're on. I don't care what you say.
Truth Will Prevail

Arnold, MO

#1972 May 16, 2013
HoHo wrote:
The food service director hire was nepotism. I hate the decision and the negative press due to it. No argument there.
But jeez. I know what positives these people people making the decisions have. I hope they weather this and learn from the blatant error. And it is a personal self-serving quest you're on. I don't care what you say.
And in turn no one cares what you say! Back off, discuss the issues, keep the personal stuff out of it. No one cares if you like Sam or like Diane, none of this has anything to do with personal feelings, it has everything to do with the difference between right and wrong. See if you can hold yourself to those standards while the rest of us try to hold our local school board and government accountable.
Sam Ferry

United States

#1973 May 16, 2013
HoHo wrote:
The food service director hire was nepotism. I hate the decision and the negative press due to it. No argument there.
But jeez. I know what positives these people people making the decisions have. I hope they weather this and learn from the blatant error. And it is a personal self-serving quest you're on. I don't care what you say.
I said it was personal, are you daft? It is obvious you don't care what I say because I agree with that. The difference is I do not find it wrong to personally stand up against those that have abused their power, and I am guessing you are not a history teacher because without personal involvement there is no contolling those that abuse their power. Hell I'll stand up against you if you abuse me, or my family, or my friends, or (as in this case) those that can not stand up for themselves!

You are outraged because I am calling for justice? I am outraged that you are not. This is much more than a blatant "error" and they will not weather it because the only way to truly weather this kind of abuse of powere is to step aside!
HoHo

Ashburn, VA

#1974 May 16, 2013
Kinda like our troops being in Iraq?
Sam Ferry

United States

#1975 May 16, 2013
HoHo wrote:
Kinda like our troops being in Iraq?
Listen I have been lost before, it's been awhile, but I am not the guy to help you find yourself. I appreciate you seeking my counsel but this is the whole pearls before swine argument and I have been asked not to do that. Nothing "personal".
Albert

Mount Vernon, MO

#1976 May 16, 2013
HoHo wrote:
The food service director hire was nepotism. I hate the decision and the negative press due to it. No argument there.
But jeez. I know what positives these people people making the decisions have. I hope they weather this and learn from the blatant error. And it is a personal self-serving quest you're on. I don't care what you say.
If these people are so positive, remove Nash from her position. That would be a step in the right direction, for the kids and this schoold district.
embarassedtaxpay er

Saint Louis, MO

#1977 May 17, 2013
Albert wrote:
<quoted text>
If these people are so positive, remove Nash from her position. That would be a step in the right direction, for the kids and this schoold district.
I totally agree with you. Critchlow and her administration will never admit their incompetent leadership. There was an article in the paper this morning that I thought would best describe FOX ADMINISTRATION. " There are two types of leaders in the world today. There are the true leaders whom people believe in because they have a vision that people want to follow. Then there are leaders who are bullies; they use their position not to lead, but to force others through intimidation to do what they want." The latter perfectly describes HER style of LEADERSHIP.
Blame Shifting

Arnold, MO

#1978 May 17, 2013
So actually the real bullies(sitting administration) are calling the people calling out their less than appropriate activities bullies. It's a preemptive strike.
HoHo

Fenton, MO

#1979 May 17, 2013
But the bullies make Darth Vader beat my nether regions with a cheese grater in the basement of the C6 administration if I don't make Sam get troops from Iraq. DON'T YOU SEE?

H.R. Puffenstuff! Oh, YEAH!
Goo goo ga joob.
travis

Dallas, TX

#1980 May 17, 2013
oh ok.
HoHo

Fenton, MO

#1981 May 17, 2013
Travis understands.

If Santa Claus enlodges a chinchilla into Sam's lower colon, it will never morph into a cross-eyed pteradon.

Now, if Satan enlodges a chinchilla into Sam's lower colon, paints him blue and makes him sing "God Bless America" backwards in ancient Greek, it WILL morph into a pteradon and solve all the C6 nepotism issues. Trust me on this one.
Hey

Saint Louis, MO

#1982 May 17, 2013
HoHo wrote:
But the bullies make Darth Vader beat my nether regions with a cheese grater in the basement of the C6 administration if I don't make Sam get troops from Iraq. DON'T YOU SEE?
H.R. Puffenstuff! Oh, YEAH!
Goo goo ga joob.
See, people like you that back the current leadership, the choices they make, and how they are made are also the ones writing these crazy, insane, nonsensical things. I rest my case.
Steven ferry

Garden City, MI

#1983 May 17, 2013
HoHo wrote:
Travis understands.
If Santa Claus enlodges a chinchilla into Sam's lower colon, it will never morph into a cross-eyed pteradon.
Now, if Satan enlodges a chinchilla into Sam's lower colon, paints him blue and makes him sing "God Bless America" backwards in ancient Greek, it WILL morph into a pteradon and solve all the C6 nepotism issues. Trust me on this one.
I'm not sure what you mean by that but it's people like you that make these sort of behaviors logical. Because there is a lack if knowledge therefore you have no idea how to formulate an argument or decipher right from wrong. Maybe just maybe the people that have worked there understand what the administration is like I know this sounds way crazy to a smart guy like you
HoHo

Ashburn, VA

#1984 May 17, 2013
YOU'RE not listening to me! Whilst you chatter on here over and over about the same stuff, I, HoHo, have escaped!
In one day alone, I have calculated how to restore the pride in our children's schools, replace the current food service director and end the conflict in Iraq.
The King of Sweden has agreed to allow us to use his brain to send emp impulses that will unlock the doors to the secret Vatican archives!

We're so close!

Anyone got any blue paint...or a chinchilla?
Ssdd

Imperial, MO

#1985 May 18, 2013
Our enthusiastic food guru didn't even order enough food for the last full day of school. She's off to quite a start. I guess if she did it with a smile and enthusiasm the kids that counted on that meal can sleep with an empty stomach and her enthusiastic attitude. I don't know about all of you but I think it's despicable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 1 hr Eileen 1,422
Illegal Digging in Missouri (Sep '12) 1 hr Perverted 149
Family of Bullies 7 hr Granny 6
Seeing double or Russell (Nov '15) 10 hr gomernolen 17
Russell AVE. 11 hr gomernolen 2
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... (Sep '14) 12 hr Fat Three Some 191
Who Are You Voting For Trump or Clinton Thu Open Eyes 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Imperial Mortgages