Nepotism on Fox schoolboard
Apu

Ashburn, VA

#1604 Apr 11, 2013
Realitydog wrote:
We do not care what you people think , you are all ignorant a d probably lazy humans. Do let us the intelligent peoe, make the decisions for you.
PleAse come see our new football field you bought feel free to see us drive our foreign cars and trucks,and if you want grt rid of us.
You will stiil pay our salary, we have contract rights and get paid no matter what just ask the football coach, Critchlow s boy
Now leave us alone wr need time to divert your attention from the fact we still have not secured your childs school
Good day.......I said Good day!!!
No educator spells this poorly.
Seriously

Fenton, MO

#1605 Apr 11, 2013
Witness of greed wrote:
Mr rudonavich prinipal at antonia elementary makes over 123,000 a year and he gets his wife a 3 month sub stitute job at his school. Pure greed shame shame shame they both drive japanese cars too. Selfiosh greed
I don't get on here much because of the slander and misinformation put out. The substitute teacher is Mr. Rudanovich's mother, who is a retired school teacher, NOT his wife! Retired teachers can be fantastic long term subs since they have the background. His children are never at the school unattended by their mother and seriously... We judge a persoon's character by the car they drive? As a parent of children in this district, I have also been frustrated with certain things. Talking about other posts here... Change will not happen overnight, but we need to give the new board members a chance to prove themselves! Nothing good comes of being negative when they are just getting started. Small steps forward will help get us the changes we need.
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

#1606 Apr 11, 2013
Realitydog wrote:
We do not care what you people think , you are all ignorant a d probably lazy humans. Do let us the intelligent peoe, make the decisions for you.
PleAse come see our new football field you bought feel free to see us drive our foreign cars and trucks,and if you want grt rid of us.
You will stiil pay our salary, we have contract rights and get paid no matter what just ask the football coach, Critchlow s boy
Now leave us alone wr need time to divert your attention from the fact we still have not secured your childs school
I think the Troopster is back...
Apu

High Ridge, MO

#1607 Apr 11, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get on here much because of the slander and misinformation put out. The substitute teacher is Mr. Rudanovich's mother, who is a retired school teacher, NOT his wife! Retired teachers can be fantastic long term subs since they have the background. His children are never at the school unattended by their mother and seriously... We judge a persoon's character by the car they drive? As a parent of children in this district, I have also been frustrated with certain things. Talking about other posts here... Change will not happen overnight, but we need to give the new board members a chance to prove themselves! Nothing good comes of being negative when they are just getting started. Small steps forward will help get us the changes we need.
Thank you.

Food Director = Bad Hire

BUT...lots of absolute nonsense, personal vendettas and garbage in this thread.
Bad Choices

Arnold, MO

#1608 Apr 11, 2013
Does everyone know that that EOC testing is taking five weeks of block scheduling at Fox High School because they do not have enough computers? They are talking about getting temporary mobile computer labs for next year. Mehlville only takes TWO days! We can buy turf, but we don't have enough computers for our students to takes their mandatory tests or enough books for each student, that is a travesty.
Live It

Saint Louis, MO

#1609 Apr 11, 2013
Realitydog wrote:
Fox High has new security; front door buzzer, camera, and walkie feature.
Apu

High Ridge, MO

#1610 Apr 11, 2013
Bad Choices wrote:
Does everyone know that that EOC testing is taking five weeks of block scheduling at Fox High School because they do not have enough computers? They are talking about getting temporary mobile computer labs for next year. Mehlville only takes TWO days! We can buy turf, but we don't have enough computers for our students to takes their mandatory tests or enough books for each student, that is a travesty.
People want to whine about the athletic fields (but, then again, they were whining about the horrid field prior to turf installation). The bulk of the bond issue was for technology. This will soon be remedied.
Tim

United States

#1611 Apr 11, 2013
Live It wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox High has new security; front door buzzer, camera, and walkie feature.
Does it work? Many of the buildings don't
Danny Boy

United States

#1612 Apr 11, 2013
Apu wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
Food Director = Bad Hire
BUT...lots of absolute nonsense, personal vendettas and garbage in this thread.
Apu glad to hear you agree with the burger flipper hire.... Since you seem to act like your in the know, any central office relatives getting jobs officially next week?
Bad Choices

Arnold, MO

#1613 Apr 12, 2013
Apu wrote:
<quoted text>
People want to whine about the athletic fields (but, then again, they were whining about the horrid field prior to turf installation). The bulk of the bond issue was for technology. This will soon be remedied.
Bringing in temporary computer labs is not a remedy, it is a bandaid. Where are the computers? Hidden under that turf, in those tiny turf beads? This whole administration is out of control and needs to be reined back in.
Junk

Imperial, MO

#1614 Apr 12, 2013
There is a mobile computer lab at Antonia Middle. According to my child, it's junk. The computers don't stay charged long enough for a full day of classes, some of the computers don't charge properly, and there isn't a day that goes by that some of them crash. Both teachers and students are frustrated. Seems to be a waste of money.
Tim

Overland Park, KS

#1615 Apr 12, 2013
Junk wrote:
There is a mobile computer lab at Antonia Middle. According to my child, it's junk. The computers don't stay charged long enough for a full day of classes, some of the computers don't charge properly, and there isn't a day that goes by that some of them crash. Both teachers and students are frustrated. Seems to be a waste of money.
Just some more great fiscal spending. Hey fox tech dept, learn what the rest of the world has known.... Buy iPads the laptop is a thing of the past
embarassed taxpayer

Saint Louis, MO

#1616 Apr 12, 2013
Realitydog wrote:
You are the same people that said the incumbents will win the school board election. WRONG, and there will be three more out next year. Your incompetent administration will try to hide behind their contracts,but contracts do end,as does SUPER'S. The FOX DISTRICT will eventually become the SCHOOL OF CHARACTER for real, not the lip service from CRITCHLOW. We need a new administration to make EXCELLENT DECISION for our children,FOX employees,and taxpayers.
Peter

United States

#1617 Apr 12, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I say we should start whatever paperwork is needed to immediately remove the Super as well as any board member that approved the hire! It would be pretty darn easy to get public support at that point.
Same thing you said 6 months ago Sam, what happened??? No one signed your paperwork? This election was about the NEA, nothing more, nothing less. The NEA would have gotten their 2 candidates elected with or without NASH. They are taking over the school district and there is little any of us can do or will do until it is tooooooo late. NEA's take over in districts then get the margins below what they need to be and start borrowing money to feed their needs and then complain that they need more.

This has happened in school district after school district and in the end the tax payers ALWAYS LOOSE. Be prepared to pay the piper in a few years when the NEA has taken over everything.
Sam Ferry

Glencoe, MO

#1618 Apr 12, 2013
Peter wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing you said 6 months ago Sam, what happened??? No one signed your paperwork? This election was about the NEA, nothing more, nothing less. The NEA would have gotten their 2 candidates elected with or without NASH. They are taking over the school district and there is little any of us can do or will do until it is tooooooo late. NEA's take over in districts then get the margins below what they need to be and start borrowing money to feed their needs and then complain that they need more.
This has happened in school district after school district and in the end the tax payers ALWAYS LOOSE. Be prepared to pay the piper in a few years when the NEA has taken over everything.
Actually that is not exactly what I said. Although I did show intersest in trying to start a petition, pretty much everything was on hold for me until after the elections. My lawyer emailed me this morning and I will talk with him this afternoon. I would not be so sure about the invincability of school districts.

I do not agree with your evaluation of the elections, the Nash hire was a huge deal to the voters. Teachers do not scare me,the NEA did not send me a cease and desist letter because I backed Mark Jones and not Dan Kroupa.

But if this is truly your concern, what is it I can do to prevent it, or change it. Or better yet what are you doing to stop it?
Apu

Ashburn, VA

#1619 Apr 12, 2013
Danny Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Apu glad to hear you agree with the burger flipper hire.... Since you seem to act like your in the know, any central office relatives getting jobs officially next week?
Reread my post. It is contradictory to your (used correctly this time) statement above.

I am unaware of anyone getting hired by C6 next week, let alone if they're related or not.
Wow

Saint Louis, MO

#1620 Apr 12, 2013
Peter wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly hope the NEA takes over and starts letting the staff and teachers have some input into district decisions! By the way, FoxNEA teachers do not make more than MSTA teachers or non-affiliated teachers on the pay scale. There is no 'edge' or monetary benefit that teachers gain from being NEA members. I'm not sure that you understand how it works. Fox NEA helped their candidates get elected by doing hard work: calling voters for multiple nights, multiple hours, working the polling places on election day, mailing out post cards. Volunteerism. No big conspiracy or power play.
Addit

Overland Park, KS

#1621 Apr 12, 2013
Realitydog wrote:
This post is being taken seriously and upsetting some of you. I took it as being sarcastic; am I wrong?
Danny Boy

Overland Park, KS

#1622 Apr 12, 2013
Apu wrote:
<quoted text>
Reread my post. It is contradictory to your (used correctly this time) statement above.
I am unaware of anyone getting hired by C6 next week, let alone if they're related or not.
Thank you grammar police.... Occasionally spelling mistakes happen
Apu

Ashburn, VA

#1623 Apr 12, 2013
You're correct, especially using cell phones. My apologies for being snide. I was responding to the tone of your post: Insinuating that I was in the know and that I backed the food service hire. Neither are true.

I share only what I know is fact. That's not much, but it's never speculation or rumor. I am privy to some insights on occasion, but certainly I am not "in the know".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal Digging in Missouri (Sep '12) 13 min Go To Court 58
bogus ticket 18 hr The Truth 10
Anyone know what happened in Parkton subdivision? (Nov '08) 21 hr William 26
my ray of light Mon what 2
What's the Deal With Jefferson College Continui... Sun Heed Red Flags 2
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... (Sep '14) Jul 26 StirringUpCrap 77
Where are the Ponds, pay lakes, catfishing lake... (Aug '10) Jul 26 real people 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Imperial Mortgages