Addit

United States

#1564 Apr 10, 2013
Parent AND Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to have to disagree. Do you have any clue how much money teachers spend out of their pockets each year on their classrooms? They aren't just teachers anymore. They are parents, counselors and much more. Teaching is the most underpaid profession out there. I know many teachers that spend their own money to buy food, clothing and Christmas presents for their students. While yes it's their own choice, teachers aren't in education for the money. I will gladly pay these people a nice salary to make sure that my kids are educated and prepared for the next level of schooling. And, I'm speaking for the teachers NOT the administration!!
Wholeheartedly agree. I teach and spend my money on supplies, tissues, snacks/drinks (because the students arrive starved in the morning), clothes and shoes. I have never complained about the purchases and am not doing so now, just stating the facts. I love these kids and enjoy my job. A lot of parents never say thank you for what I do for their children; some parents treat me like a valued member of the family. Don't label teachers "greedy", just pay us a decent wage, tell us thank you once in a while, and don't hire unqualified people for jobs and pay them two times more than teachers. It took me 20 years, after earning a Bachelor's and Master's degree, to earn what McNash makes with only her high school diploma and McDonald's experience. Stop Nepotism within Fox C-6. Oh, and our leader needs to get into the schools and get to know her staff (on all levels) by name; this would go a long way to making us feel appreciated.
Sam Ferry

Glencoe, MO

#1565 Apr 10, 2013
Voice_of_A_Teacher wrote:
I did a little research last night at the library. If I read the excerpt correctly from the case below, now that Todd, Dianne, Tim, and the BOE know about the Troopster, if one assumes that they know who he is and they do nothing they are on the hook personally if he hurts someone. Dianne should have Sweeney or Trakas stop writing stupid intimidating letters to citizens and think about covering their own rear ends.
"An employer is liable to a third person for the employer's negligence in hiring or retaining a servant who is incompetent or unfit. Such negligence usually consists of hiring or retaining the employee with knowledge of his unfitness, or of failing to use reasonable care to discover it before hiring or retaining him." Scott v. Blanchet High School
When I met with Dr.Critchlow I told her I believed that "Troop" was her husband. I aslo told her that I could not prove it at the moment, but that I would eventually find out who it was. She told me that to her knowledge he had never read or posted on Topix. I also told her that whoever Troop was he had personal administrative knowledge and that was illegal whether he was actually a member of the administration or not!
Tim

United States

#1566 Apr 10, 2013
hippity hoppity wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me the name of three aides that have their teaching certificate and have been an aide for more than three years. These people don't exist.
The Aides the previous poster spoke of, usually leave to be employed at other disricts. I'm sure some who have been trying for awhile still exist. A substitute teacher who has been trying to get a full time spot has been around for seven years, she feels because she is older that she is being passed over for younger connected people.
Witness of greed

United States

#1567 Apr 10, 2013
Mr rudonavich prinipal at antonia elementary makes over 123,000 a year and he gets his wife a 3 month sub stitute job at his school. Pure greed shame shame shame they both drive japanese cars too. Selfiosh greed
Witness of greed

United States

#1568 Apr 10, 2013
The staff babysit his infant under 4 children at school?
Tim

United States

#1569 Apr 10, 2013
If I'm not mistaken its against school board policy for that to be happening, it should be reported to the board and dese immediately.
Really

United States

#1570 Apr 10, 2013
Where are the buzz in door systems?
No relatives in construction or what?
Bob builder

United States

#1571 Apr 10, 2013
Can i be adopted by a BOE member please, i am out of work please
Clive

Arnold, MO

#1572 Apr 10, 2013
Finally copied all the comments made by TROOP## about Elliott Davis. Will be sending to Elliott shortly.

Will inform him about the suspicions many people had about TROOP##'s identity, etc.

I think he will be following this story to its conclusion.
Wow

Saint Louis, MO

#1573 Apr 11, 2013
Witness of greed wrote:
Mr rudonavich prinipal at antonia elementary makes over 123,000 a year and he gets his wife a 3 month sub stitute job at his school. Pure greed shame shame shame they both drive japanese cars too. Selfiosh greed
If a principal is a good principal, they deserve to be paid well. Principals are also in the trenches, working long hours, dealing with parents and students all day, similar to teachers. I will never understand why taxpayers/parents do not want to pay people that work with children a good salary. This is part of the problem with the US educational system.
duh

Arnold, MO

#1574 Apr 11, 2013
I think the wife being a substitute at his school is the problem. That would mean he would be a supervisor of his wife.
hippity hoppity

United States

#1575 Apr 11, 2013
Witness of greed wrote:
You do realize that you can look up his salary so that you don't need to guess, right?
Plose

United States

#1576 Apr 11, 2013
Why do they not install the securety system they promised
Focus on the kids not giving jobs to relatives
To get job at antonia do you have to sleep with principal?
Apparently Yes. Just ask Mr. Rudonavich he put his wife in as 3rd grade teacher
Scandalous
Sam Ferry

Glencoe, MO

#1577 Apr 11, 2013
Troop, Barb, Hippity Hoppitity,and all administrators, friends of administrators or any other butt kissers that do not have the guts to tell us who you are. Now that my son is gone from Fox here is the rest of the story!

John Hanson is a perfect example of the nepotism at its worst! He got the job because of his wife, had anybody done even the slightest look into his work history they would not put him in charge of people. He is a petty man that thrives on agitating people and does not have the slightest care for others. My work history with John started long before either one of us worked at Fox. I never had much respect for him. That is a fact that I have never denied, but I came to loath him after an incident with my son.

First let me say that I emailed this to Dr. Critchlow the day before I was fired, Tim Crutchley tried to “spin it” as another example of how I blamed Hanson for everything. That was the moment in his office that I knew I could never work again with men of such low degree. Dr. Critchlow did not respond to my email, but left it up to Tim and Scott to “fix it”. That of course was typical of what people get from her when they ask for help!

Steven worked at Seckman High as a custodian. It was the summer so everyone was on the day shift. On a lunch break he had given a couple of school aged teenagers that were helping over the summer a ride to the nearby store. He dropped them off and that was the end of it. They went and smoked some marijuana somewhere and were seen by someone so of course they were busted.

THE NEXT DAY……now I don’t know if that has the impact it should so I’ll repeat it……. The next day Steven was working on stripping some baseboard when he was called into the principal’s office. The principal told him he had been seen with the two boys yesterday and they demanded that he go take a drug test. Steven said “you are an idiot” or something equally appropriate at which time the local hero of a principal told Steven,“I am trained to be able to spot drug abuse by employees and I can tell by looking in your eyes that you are high right now”. I swear to you by all that is true I am not even coming close to exaggerating!
Sam Ferry

Glencoe, MO

#1578 Apr 11, 2013
Needless to say they forced Steven to get into a company van driven by the gutless John Hanson and transported him to a drug testing facility! Now let me say that Steven vehemently denied that he had smoked anything with those boys. The boys,(who were fired) said Steven had not smoked anything with them. But a fellow worker did tell Hanson that they had seen Steven in his car with them.

The van made it as far as Ferd B Lang Park before Steven had the good sense to call me. He was scared and confused and angry, yes he was 19 years old, and according to Tim Crutchley it was none of my business because he was an adult. But I had Steven hand the phone to Hanson and among other things told him in no uncertain terms that what he was doing was against the law and that if he did not pull the van over immediately that I would tell Steven to jump out! He pulled over and let him out but not before he sheepishly told me that “I was just doing what I was told”. That is the reason I can’t stand the man. Steven worked for John, if anyone should have stood up for him it should have been John Hanson, but he is a weak coward of a man!

Steven was NEVER written up, NEVER charged with anything and certainly NEVER got an apology! What they did do was suspend him without pay for two weeks and told him he had to get a drug test before he could come back. He took the test, passed of course, and they let him go back to work without a word! Later he was magically offered a daytime position at Fox Elementary. Those of you that still have an employee hand book should look up how many rules, policies, and laws they broke to do that to my son!

Why didn’t we bring a law suit? Considered it many times over, but Hippity you were right about it being an important time in my son’s life. Baby on the way and the money was needed. It was his call and that’s that!

All I asked Dr. Crithchlow was how would she feel about a man that might have done that to her son? All Hanson had to do was stand up for Steven, the same way Crutchley stood up for Hanson, and I would have considered it just a really bad error in judgement. But these guys can not admit to wrong doing , they would rather take it out on a 19 year old. It is disgraceful beyond my comprehension!

I would like to be able to walk into the central office, pick two or three employees I think “look stoned” and demand they go get drug tested. What kind of sick people are we working with here? You decide, I already made up my mind!
sam is a weirdo

United States

#1579 Apr 11, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
Needless to say they forced Steven to get into a company van driven by the gutless John Hanson and transported him to a drug testing facility! Now let me say that Steven vehemently denied that he had smoked anything with those boys. The boys,(who were fired) said Steven had not smoked anything with them. But a fellow worker did tell Hanson that they had seen Steven in his car with them.

The van made it as far as Ferd B Lang Park before Steven had the good sense to call me. He was scared and confused and angry, yes he was 19 years old, and according to Tim Crutchley it was none of my business because he was an adult. But I had Steven hand the phone to Hanson and among other things told him in no uncertain terms that what he was doing was against the law and that if he did not pull the van over immediately that I would tell Steven to jump out! He pulled over and let him out but not before he sheepishly told me that “I was just doing what I was told”. That is the reason I can’t stand the man. Steven worked for John, if anyone should have stood up for him it should have been John Hanson, but he is a weak coward of a man!

Steven was NEVER written up, NEVER charged with anything and certainly NEVER got an apology! What they did do was suspend him without pay for two weeks and told him he had to get a drug test before he could come back. He took the test, passed of course, and they let him go back to work without a word! Later he was magically offered a daytime position at Fox Elementary. Those of you that still have an employee hand book should look up how many rules, policies, and laws they broke to do that to my son!

Why didnÂ’t we bring a law suit? Considered it many times over, but Hippity you were right about it being an important time in my sonÂ’s life. Baby on the way and the money was needed. It was his call and thatÂ’s that!

All I asked Dr. Crithchlow was how would she feel about a man that might have done that to her son? All Hanson had to do was stand up for Steven, the same way Crutchley stood up for Hanson, and I would have considered it just a really bad error in judgement. But these guys can not admit to wrong doing , they would rather take it out on a 19 year old. It is disgraceful beyond my comprehension!

I would like to be able to walk into the central office, pick two or three employees I think “look stoned” and demand they go get drug tested. What kind of sick people are we working with here? You decide, I already made up my mind!
Did you write this while you were taking your morning recreational?
haha Sam

United States

#1580 Apr 11, 2013
If you think that Kroupa and Hollaway will push to remove Dr. Critchlow, you are as high as the teenagers that worked with your son. These two will surely disappoint you.
Sam Ferry

Glencoe, MO

#1581 Apr 11, 2013
sam is a weirdo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you write this while you were taking your morning recreational?
I don't understand the question? Did you say it wasn't true? Is that your argument? You don't like me? I don't like gutless people!
Sam Ferry

Glencoe, MO

#1582 Apr 11, 2013
haha Sam wrote:
If you think that Kroupa and Hollaway will push to remove Dr. Critchlow, you are as high as the teenagers that worked with your son. These two will surely disappoint you.
She's already done it to herself. Watch the clock, time is ticking down for this administratiion!
weirdo sam

United States

#1583 Apr 11, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>I don't understand the question? Did you say it wasn't true? Is that your argument? You don't like me? I don't like gutless people!
You don't know what a recreational is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 6 hr Ssdd 888
Seckman Elementary parents...our problems are s... 9 hr what next 8
Finding Brian Bradshaw 14 hr J C from Festus 1
Lakewood Apartments (Mar '06) Tue Momof2 49
Lesbian/bi girls numbers Dec 14 Bishoppoole23 5
fox athletics Dec 14 Warrior12 8
Abundance of Fat Slobs Dec 14 Twinkie 2
Imperial Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Imperial People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Imperial News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Imperial

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:45 am PST

NBC Sports 7:45AM
Steelers want crowd to be loud on Sunday
NBC Sports 1:27 PM
Chiefs' draft picks starting to produce late - NBC Sports
ESPN 3:33 PM
Rams players heading to Ferguson to help
NBC Sports 4:25 PM
Will St. Louis' defense shut down Eli Manning?
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams