Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

It is only going to get worse since the hiring of Andy J. Arbeitman. Just read DeSoto Topix.
Daily

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Chad wrote:
It is only going to get worse since the hiring of Andy J. Arbeitman. Just read DeSoto Topix.
From Desoto Topix:
"In addition, the Leader has obtained a letter dated May 7 and sent to board members that outlines several grievances against Arbeitman. The letter was obtained through a request filed under the state’s Sunshine Law (the open meetings and records statute).

The authors of the letter, who did not sign their names but called themselves “Concerned De Soto Citizens,” define themselves as a group of “concerned patrons, parents and employees.”

Among the grievances registered against Arbeitman, the letter writers allege that he disregarded school policy, did not maintain professional confidentiality, took credit for others’ successes and ideas, made questionable ethical decisions and has poor communication skills."

Also, from Desoto Topix:
"aja bullied a lot of the staff and substitutes as well the ladies in the admin office. He barged in on meetings that were none of his business. He played one staff member against another and recruited some of them to even spy on others. He spent district money (over $1,000.00) without consulting the board for approval. He removed items out of the schools contract with the teachers that he thought didn't need to be in there, again without approval. He made comments to staff that if he was ever questioned about things he would deny ever having that conversation. He is manipulative, mean, and a bully and believe me I know first hand. I'm glad that the administration of athena and vineland finally started talking to each other and found out exactly what this man has been doing to keep conflict going.I am also glad that the assistant superintendent finally got tired of being bullied and joined in to get rid of this monster. Remember it is much better to be a leader than a puppet. And finally THANK YOU John Freeman for always seeing through this man. This is fact and I hope this answers a lot of questions. There is more that will eventually come out once some of the staff doesn't have to feel threatened. Board members, please keep listening to the staff and talk with previous employees that can explain exactly what their experience was with this man and why they are no longer employed. Many were "let go" under lies created by this man. Continue to investigate. Bring back the good ones and let go of aja cronies."
Apu

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Curious, though, that Andy J won the case and no one at DeSoto with any authority is allowed to talk about his firing...except on "topix", of course, where they feel it's safe.
Are you Sure

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Just sayin, just because someone walks with money doesn't mean they won....
SHS

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

From what I've read, it sounds like Andy J. Arbeitman will fit right in.
Apu

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Are you Sure wrote:
Just sayin, just because someone walks with money doesn't mean they won....
He did.
Apu

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

SHS wrote:
From what I've read, it sounds like Andy J. Arbeitman will fit right in.
Don't make the mistake of taking Topix posts as fact. Mine included! There's some truth here...and a lot of cheap nonsense as well.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Apu wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't make the mistake of taking Topix posts as fact. Mine included! There's some truth here...and a lot of cheap nonsense as well.
Well you most certainly are not the person to evaluate the difference between truth and error on topix.

Mr. Arbeitman is for me not the best hire for the simple reason that others in this district were overlooked to make room for him. On top of that he brings with him a level of controversy that FOX could have done without. But more importantly Fox has a track record of making really bad hires for a variety of reasons, and tops on that list is Kelly Nash!

It is funny to me, always has been, that you are so willing to criticise those that oppose these bad hires but so unwilling to criticise those that hire them. I guess for you the fact that a school district hired an unqualified food srevice director,(that just happened to be the daughter in law of the board president), at $65,000 over qualified employees is "cheap nonsense."

Your ability to spot truth is in real need of help. NEPOTISM is wrong no matter who defends it!
hippity hoppity

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>Well you most certainly are not the person to evaluate the difference between truth and error on topix.

Mr. Arbeitman is for me not the best hire for the simple reason that others in this district were overlooked to make room for him. On top of that he brings with him a level of controversy that FOX could have done without. But more importantly Fox has a track record of making really bad hires for a variety of reasons, and tops on that list is Kelly Nash!

It is funny to me, always has been, that you are so willing to criticise those that oppose these bad hires but so unwilling to criticise those that hire them. I guess for you the fact that a school district hired an unqualified food srevice director,(that just happened to be the daughter in law of the board president), at $65,000 over qualified employees is "cheap nonsense."

Your ability to spot truth is in real need of help. NEPOTISM is wrong no matter who defends it!
Who is Arbeitman related to?
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

hippity hoppity wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Arbeitman related to?
I do not believe he is related to anyone in the district. I also know that he is highly qualified. My beef is that they once again they overlooked qualified employees, and seriously, anyone who was qualified could have "grown" into the position. Isn't that what they allowed a non district, unqualified person to do with the Kelly Nash hire? Why not allow that with a QUALIFIED DISTRICT EMPLOYEE?
Wow

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

I do feel badly for the qualified, long time Fox C-6 principals that interviewed for the asst. supt. job and got passed over for someone shrouded in controversy. Some of the principals that applied and interviewed had their doctorate in education and years of Fox experience.
Voice_of_A_Teach er

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Teachers and mid-level administrators are dedicated and long suffering but we're not naive. I am so sick of Dianne trotting out the line about how she likes to hire "our own" when it's convenient for hiring a relative but ignoring it when she wants to hire "her guy" from outside. I've hesitated to use the word stupid because I know she's not, but when you consider how she's continued to create one public relations disaster after the only other word I can think of that fits her erratic behavior is meglomania. Consider the definition from Webster's and decide for yourself: a delusional mental disorder that is marked by feelings of personal omnipotence and grandeur.
We have plenty of citizens willing to say the Empress has no clothes but until someone on the BOE is willing to break ranks and say it, all of them are going to be tarred with the same brush. For the sake of their own personal reputations I think it's time to end their unwritten - and in my opinion unwise - policy of always recording unanimous votes so "the children don't see us fighting" is not only insultingly paternalistic, but also politically unwise.
Hatred

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Wow wrote:
I do feel badly for the qualified, long time Fox C-6 principals that interviewed for the asst. supt. job and got passed over for someone shrouded in controversy. Some of the principals that applied and interviewed had their doctorate in education and years of Fox experience.
But, SUPER/CRICHLOW said the EX DESOTO SUPER WAS by far the BEST CANDIDATE for the job. SCREWED OVER AGAIN, THE FOX CANDIDATES. What a JOKE! CRITCHLOW MUST GO! VOTE OUT PRESENT B.O.E. VOTE for MARK JONES & STEVE HOLLOWAY FOR B.O.E.
Apu

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you most certainly are not the person to evaluate the difference between truth and error on topix.
Actually, I am better qualified than most.

I am commenting on the Andy J hire some, including you, are raving about. Do you see mentioning or supporting the food service hire in my post? At all?
Apu

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not believe he is related to anyone in the district. I also know that he is highly qualified. My beef is that they once again they overlooked qualified employees, and seriously, anyone who was qualified could have "grown" into the position. Isn't that what they allowed a non district, unqualified person to do with the Kelly Nash hire? Why not allow that with a QUALIFIED DISTRICT EMPLOYEE?
Let's be real.

If they hired a current Fox administrator for this slot, you (and others) would be crying "Good old boy network! We need new blood in CO! Not more of the same!"

Let's be clear: I do not like the food service hire, although I am sure things will work out just fine.
Fed up

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Does any actually do any fact checking before automatically jumping on the wagon with the four stooges of the Fox District?

Nutritional guidelines are determined by the Federal and State government. The new Food Services Director is not going to be determining the calorie or nutritional content of school meals.

Check the facts, with the internet obviously at your finger tips it is not that hard to do.

http://www.schoolnutrition.org/Content.aspx...
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Apu wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's be real.
If they hired a current Fox administrator for this slot, you (and others) would be crying "Good old boy network! We need new blood in CO! Not more of the same!"
Let's be clear: I do not like the food service hire, although I am sure things will work out just fine.
Yeah that's about as clear as mud! Was the hire Nepotism or not?

I never cried good old boy network, it is obvious that we must draw from applicants that are in the district, we all have agreed to that. Our complaint would fall more in line with wether or not the other applicants were close friends or family members, which they were not! So why did they get passed over? I venture to say there would not have been a single complaint had they hired within the district. For myself I would have been happy that people who we invested our time and money in got the job! After all we paid for it!
Fat Checker

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Fed up wrote:
Does any actually do any fact checking before automatically jumping on the wagon with the four stooges of the Fox District?
Nutritional guidelines are determined by the Federal and State government. The new Food Services Director is not going to be determining the calorie or nutritional content of school meals.
Check the facts, with the internet obviously at your finger tips it is not that hard to do.
Well, she is not qualified to determine whether the guidelines are being followed properly.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Fed up wrote:
I actually did check the facts! Dianne Critchlow said no thank you to the applicants that toiled to get the qualifications and told the board that Kelly Nash was the best hire of all of the applicants. You can just talk to all the board members if you don't believe me, they all will back up that story! The fact is they hired her because.....did you copy that......BECAUSE she was related to the board president. No there are some facts that we can talk about on this thread if you'd like!
Tim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Fed up wrote:
I guess those Required degrees aren't necessary..... When's the McDonald cookies coming to the school lunch????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,361 - 1,380 of2,793
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Imperial Discussions

Search the Imperial Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 7 hr Eileen 107
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 10 hr REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT 95,066
How many churches does Arnold need? 12 hr Andrew 15
Chickens in arnold 15 hr Arnold Resident 20
Moss Wins $60,000 Fri Like Truthful Facts 33
Jefferson County Residents Break Laws They Didn... (Mar '11) Fri Doris Borgelt 41
lara cox Fri anon 1
•••

Flood Warning for Jefferson County was issued at July 12 at 10:11AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Imperial Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Imperial Jobs

•••