Nepotism on Fox schoolboard
i know

Fenton, MO

#1303 Mar 18, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>Why was I fired Barb? Tell me dates, the five people involved and exactly what rooms it took place in. Because I was there and I promise that you were not......unless of course you are one of the five. Everybody has been affected by the lack of character that is represented in this administration. Especially those that do not have the courage to speak against it. Why was I fired Barb? You do not get to speculate or guess at it, you either know or you do not. Put up or shut up! You do not get to make derogotory remarks about a person and not back it up. State the reason I was fired, not what you believe!

Read Barb read. I already stated that it was NOT okay to involve children, so there is no "if" about how I think. But I also said it is funny that people condemn that behavior and not bad behavior by this administration. It is a double standard, unless you are saying that the only people who could possibly display bad behavior are those that criticize the board and your administration friends!

You don't like me that is fine, I am sure you have reasons, although I do not believe we have ever met. But you do not get to tell me what has happened to me as if you have some sort of insight into it. If you were not told by the people involved,(and if you have been, in any way, then there is my proof of their lack of character because they are not allowed to discuss it) then you are meerly pushing a rumor. Your beliefs are irrelavant. My experience with this administration is based on experiences with them, it is that simple. You don't "believe" that? Tell me one single experience that you have with me that has brought you to that belief? Anything you have ever known about me or had personal experience with me concerning you are welcome to state. I have not done or said a single thing to anyone in this disrtict that I am not willing to go on record about! Good, bad, or indifferent! The reason I have stated my full name from the get go is because it affords me the luxury of being completely honest.

Did you speak to anyone in the administration, or the school board about why I was fired? This is your chance to let anyone and everyone know what you actually know about why I was fired! Not your belief, but what you know as fact!
Heard you told your supervisor he was a p cat
Hatred

Saint Louis, MO

#1304 Mar 18, 2013
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am a firm believer in you reep what you sow and it looks like hers is blooming!
Don't throw in the "poor children" card. She had no problem having her sorted affair during school hours for all the children to see. "The children " knew it before the teachers did. Did she care about the children ????
No shame in hoochys game! Yep, one of my best friends is a teacher there.
This is not a do as I say... not as I do position.
Maybe they should rip down the character and morale signs at the school... it's a huge joke at this point!
The public....as in our "public" school has had it with the shenanigans and intend to do something about it.
I totally agree with your POST, Patrich has know clue.
Hatred

Saint Louis, MO

#1305 Mar 18, 2013
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't be crawling back into anything ...thank you !
Sneaking in and out a back door of school like a two bit....well you know.....in front of all the children is not considerate nor acceptable either.
Very non professional , as non professional as that duck and weave dance on tv.
What about truth disturbs you ?
You come on my property and remove anything, you will not like what you get ! So you better keep those maintenance workers tending the school.
The truth hurts,that's why they took the signs down, They are BULLIES and will continue to be, until we VOTE OUT THE B.O.E.
remember when

United States

#1306 Mar 18, 2013
i know wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard you told your supervisor he was a p cat
And he probably is! But none the less this is not what this thread is about.

IT'S ABOUT THE UNEDUCATED MCDONALD'S HAMBURGER
FRY QUEEN RUNNING THE FOOD SERVICE.

GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY THIS IS ALLOWED
OTHER THAN BEING A DILAW.
Live It

Fort Scott, KS

#1307 Mar 18, 2013
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
And he probably is! But none the less this is not what this thread is about.
IT'S ABOUT THE UNEDUCATED MCDONALD'S HAMBURGER
FRY QUEEN RUNNING THE FOOD SERVICE.
GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY THIS IS ALLOWED
OTHER THAN BEING A DILAW.
Yea, one good reason!
Hatred

Saint Louis, MO

#1308 Mar 18, 2013
Barb wrote:
<quoted text>
Sam ole boy, here is the difference. What you are calling bullying some say it is running the district effectively which is why the district gets awards and is a school of distinction. The children are NOT a part of your so called bullying. They see the district running well and they get a good education. This is your "OPINION" that it is bullying.
However, there is NO doubt that posting signs that have words like b***h and hoochy for all to see including our children is not good behavior or good citizenship. And yes I did see the signs, so don't pretend they were not posted by challenging people if they have or have not seen them. A falling tree still makes a sound whether you are there to hear it or not.
Barb ,Barb caught you in a LIE. Hoochy was not on the sign and B***h was on the back side of the sign for maintenance/super to read. NOT THE CHILDREN TO READ. ATTENSION EVERYONE, BARB IS NOT A CREDIBLE PERSON. WATCH FOR HER POST'S SHE IS A LIAR!
wakalaka

Ashburn, VA

#1309 Mar 18, 2013
So, if "bitch" and "hoochy" are the backside of the signs....then that's okay, right?

Not whatsoever.
Sam Ferry

Fenton, MO

#1310 Mar 18, 2013
wakalaka wrote:
So, if "bitch" and "hoochy" are the backside of the signs....then that's okay, right?
Not whatsoever.
What is not okay is hiring an unqualified family member and pushing qualified employees out of the picture, and then when private citizens complain about it sending legal goons to try and scare them off. Then on top of it all having friends and family members slander and defame them. Those are alegations which are not speculative, and will come to the light of the public eye no matter how many of you try to stop it!

You want to talk about things that are not okay? Why not put a little perspective into the argument. Public officials, using taxpayer dollars to wrongfully bully private citizens. Can you even begin to understand the magnitude of that? Apparently not whatsoever!

wakalaka

Ashburn, VA

#1311 Mar 18, 2013
You're table turning.
remember when

United States

#1312 Mar 18, 2013
wakalaka wrote:
You're table turning.
Eh, nooo... what he is doing is staying on the topic of this thread. Something for what ever reason you can not seem to accomplish!
Gee whizzzz if your IQ were any lower you would need watering.
hippity hoppity

Imperial, MO

#1313 Mar 19, 2013
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>Eh, nooo... what he is doing is staying on the topic of this thread. Something for what ever reason you can not seem to accomplish!
Gee whizzzz if your IQ were any lower you would need watering.
Some people say a cucumber tastes better pickled.
remember when

United States

#1314 Mar 19, 2013
hippity hoppity wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people say a cucumber tastes better pickled.
I'm sure you sucked on enough of them to know.

Defend your fry queen ....I would like to read it.
hippity hoppity

United States

#1315 Mar 19, 2013
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you sucked on enough of them to know.

Defend your fry queen ....I would like to read it.
Of course. Dill, bread and butter, kosher, I love them all!!!
remember when

United States

#1316 Mar 19, 2013
hippity hoppity wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. Dill, bread and butter, kosher, I love them all!!!
And still can't defend the fry queen hire ! That's ok it's obvious !
Sam Ferry

Fenton, MO

#1317 Mar 19, 2013
School Board Meeting tonight. As usual my prayer is that we pack the place. I have planned talks with three of the board members before the meeting and possibly after, depending on what gets done. I want to see if they are willing to hold the administration responsible for their abuse of power. We'll see.
Addit

Saint Louis, MO

#1318 Mar 19, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
School Board Meeting tonight. As usual my prayer is that we pack the place. I have planned talks with three of the board members before the meeting and possibly after, depending on what gets done. I want to see if they are willing to hold the administration responsible for their abuse of power. We'll see.
Any news from the board meeting? Was the hiring of the $65k food services director addressed?
Geezo

San Jose, CA

#1319 Mar 20, 2013
Addit wrote:
<quoted text>
Any news from the board meeting? Was the hiring of the $65k food services director addressed?
Look at yourself! It's 2 AM. Find a rerun of "The Young and The Restless" on the soap network.
Walt Kowalski

Saint Louis, MO

#1320 Mar 20, 2013
Geezo wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at yourself! It's 2 AM. Find a rerun of "The Young and The Restless" on the soap network.
Look at yourself! Your post was made at 6:47 AM so that would be made at 4:47 AM PCT don't you have anything better to do? Why don't you watch a rerun of "Jackass"!
Sam Ferry

Fenton, MO

#1321 Mar 20, 2013
Addit wrote:
<quoted text>
Extreemly busy night and day. Sorry about the delay.

In the open meeting there was nothing said or brought up about the food services director. The only thing I thought was noteworthy about the open session were the "no" votes of John Laughlin. The first time he spoke "no" into his mic I swear you could hear a pin drop, and the heads of the majority of the board quickly turned his direction. I could not hear what the vote was on but I do know it was in the 6.0 part of the meeting and that deals with staff issues. I have not yet even taken the time to see if the meeting minutes are posted yet to find out what his single no votes were about.
I can say with all confidence that as he was voting it was very uncomfortable for him, and it seemed to bother, or suprise, in an unpleasant way, the rest of the board.

The other thing about the open session of the meeting that I personally thought was great was the 3 minutes by Rich Simpson concerning cease and desist letters as well as on line attacks by people who are apparently administration members or close friends or relatives of the administration. He did a great job of letting it be known that taxpayer dollars were being misused to wronly threaten people. He covered the anti-SLAPP issues, and even had a reporter from the Leader asking him questions about it after the meeting was over.

Of course there were positive things with a common theme of how good this district is from everyone and their brother. All true to varying degrees. There was even a repeated quote that "good things do not just happen." Meaning someone is working hard to make sure these good things are happening. Well I say the flip side of that coin is also true. BAD THINGS DO NOT JUST HAPPEN! This hiring of unqualified family members, the abuse of legal pressure, the fear tactics that has immobilized anybody that disagrees with Fox, those things do not just happen, somebody is making them happen.

I have a 22 month old that I care for everyday, and this has been his nap time, but it is nearly over so I will give you my take on the beore meeting I and another person had with Mrs. Nash and Mrs. Herman here in a little while. I also singularly and seperately spoke with Mr. Smith and Mr. Laughlin after the meeting was over.
Time Out

Belton, MO

#1322 Mar 20, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>
Extreemly busy night and day. Sorry about the delay.
In the open meeting there was nothing said or brought up about the food services director. The only thing I thought was noteworthy about the open session were the "no" votes of John Laughlin. The first time he spoke "no" into his mic I swear you could hear a pin drop, and the heads of the majority of the board quickly turned his direction. I could not hear what the vote was on but I do know it was in the 6.0 part of the meeting and that deals with staff issues. I have not yet even taken the time to see if the meeting minutes are posted yet to find out what his single no votes were about.
I can say with all confidence that as he was voting it was very uncomfortable for him, and it seemed to bother, or suprise, in an unpleasant way, the rest of the board.
The other thing about the open session of the meeting that I personally thought was great was the 3 minutes by Rich Simpson concerning cease and desist letters as well as on line attacks by people who are apparently administration members or close friends or relatives of the administration. He did a great job of letting it be known that taxpayer dollars were being misused to wronly threaten people. He covered the anti-SLAPP issues, and even had a reporter from the Leader asking him questions about it after the meeting was over.
Of course there were positive things with a common theme of how good this district is from everyone and their brother. All true to varying degrees. There was even a repeated quote that "good things do not just happen." Meaning someone is working hard to make sure these good things are happening. Well I say the flip side of that coin is also true. BAD THINGS DO NOT JUST HAPPEN! This hiring of unqualified family members, the abuse of legal pressure, the fear tactics that has immobilized anybody that disagrees with Fox, those things do not just happen, somebody is making them happen.
I have a 22 month old that I care for everyday, and this has been his nap time, but it is nearly over so I will give you my take on the beore meeting I and another person had with Mrs. Nash and Mrs. Herman here in a little while. I also singularly and seperately spoke with Mr. Smith and Mr. Laughlin after the meeting was over.
Sam,
How was the turnout at the meeting? I couldn't make it last night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Survey for a school project (is evolution real) 1 hr SwiperNinja16 2
Lacey (Apr '14) 8 hr OnlyGodCanJudgeMe 22
Black hair gal walking on shoulder I-55 in Peve... Sat American 20
Off road riding ereas Sat Deltadestroyer11 1
And THESE teachers should be teaching our eleme... Sat JagStaff 17
Lesbian/bi girls numbers (Nov '14) Feb 16 AAmazimg2022 14
Mysterious Low Frequency Sound in Antonia, MO (Nov '08) Jan 23 Cornhuzker 62

Imperial Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance