Facts

High Ridge, MO

#1261 Mar 13, 2013
FeD uP wrote:
<quoted text>
So what right does the district have sending maintenance guys around taking these signs down? Another waste of taxpayers money.
I have trouble believing this one. You're saying C6 sent their maintenance people to remove signs from someone's private property? Let's not get that rumor rolling if there's no validity, and I doubt there is.
Facts

High Ridge, MO

#1262 Mar 13, 2013
Not Good wrote:
Oh, district employees went into people's yards and removed signs? Where were these yards located? District employees should not be traversing the community removing signs. That is misappropriation of funds, they are relegated to maintaining school grounds only.
See what I'm saying?
Live It

Saint Louis, MO

#1263 Mar 13, 2013
Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
I have trouble believing this one. You're saying C6 sent their maintenance people to remove signs from someone's private property? Let's not get that rumor rolling if there's no validity, and I doubt there is.
Not from private property, from things like telephone or light poles, from what I heard. And yes, even sent head of maintenance and our school security officers.
hippity hoppity

Saint Charles, MO

#1264 Mar 13, 2013
If they were the signs that I saw, thank goodness they were taken down. I've seen many signs that are nothing more than mean spirited personal attacks. Regardless of which side you are on in this whole mess, those things were ridiculous.
Facts

High Ridge, MO

#1265 Mar 13, 2013
Missed them.
FeD uP

United States

#1266 Mar 14, 2013
Facts wrote:
<quoted text>I have trouble believing this one. You're saying C6 sent their maintenance people to remove signs from someone's private property? Let's not get that rumor rolling if there's no validity, and I doubt there is.
I do not believe I said anything about private property. I simply stated that they sent them out to take down signs.
Hatred

Saint Louis, MO

#1267 Mar 14, 2013
What I saw on the signs were the information that is read daily on TOPIX. Which is, STOP NEPOTISM,FIRE CRITCHLOW NOW, HOME WRECKER, THE BOARD MUST GO,THE FOX ADMINISTRATION is a DICTATORSHIP and A BUNCH OF BULLIES. If you want to call that Hatred, then their is a lot of HATRED in the FOX SCHOOL DISTRICT. JUST SAYING!
Live It

Kansas City, MO

#1268 Mar 14, 2013
Hatred wrote:
What I saw on the signs were the information that is read daily on TOPIX. Which is, STOP NEPOTISM,FIRE CRITCHLOW NOW, HOME WRECKER, THE BOARD MUST GO,THE FOX ADMINISTRATION is a DICTATORSHIP and A BUNCH OF BULLIES. If you want to call that Hatred, then their is a lot of HATRED in the FOX SCHOOL DISTRICT. JUST SAYING!
Did not see one, but heard they were derogatory toward the CO and BOE so they sent out people to follow the person hanging the signs and to take them down.
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

#1269 Mar 14, 2013
Live It wrote:
<quoted text>
Did not see one, but heard they were derogatory toward the CO and BOE so they sent out people to follow the person hanging the signs and to take them down.
If Dianne and Linda sent out people to tear down signs - I have no independent knowledge that they did - I really, really want to sit in on the history department's lectures this semester on the importance of the Bill of Rights. In a way I'm jealous. We had to memorize 10 amendments. Students attending Fox these days will only have to learn the 9 that still apply in Dianne's world.

I'm also curious to know if guidance counselors at Fox still tell young people they need to work hard to get ahead in life. If they've been paying attention and are honest shouldn't they be saying, "Screw working hard! Hang on until Dianne is single again or another BOE's child reaches the age of consent?"
Hatred

Saint Louis, MO

#1270 Mar 14, 2013
patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone does have the right to "free speech". But you cannot use that free speech to slander. It is one thing to post your opinion on here, it is another to make up posters and place them in people's yards and on common grounds you do not own. We must remember there are children around these places that see the posted signs that are filled with hatred.
Patrick, I have been thinking about what you said about HATRED. So are you saying it is OK to pass over the fully qaulified FOX EMPOYEES for the position of FOOD SERVICE DIRECTOR@$65,000.00 per/yr. for UNQAULIFIED MCDONOLD/KELLEY NASH. Don't you feel bad for the people that got SCREWED OVER for that position. THE MORAL IN FOX DISTRICT IS HORRIBLE,this is just one of many BAD decisions that have been made by SUPER/ADMINISTRATION. THAT's WHY WE NEED A NO NEPOTISM POLICY, to keep THE FOX ADMINISTRATION from hiring REALATIVES and to keep them in check. DO NOT TRUST THEM. PATRICK, I don't think you would be very happy being the one passed over for a position that you were QUALIFIED FOR. HATRED maybe not, PISSED OFF, YES DEfINITELY. VOTE NEW B.O.E. For Change.

Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1271 Mar 14, 2013
Hatred wrote:
<quoted text> Patrick, I have been thinking about what you said about HATRED. So are you saying it is OK to pass over the fully qaulified FOX EMPOYEES for the position of FOOD SERVICE DIRECTOR@$65,000.00 per/yr. for UNQAULIFIED MCDONOLD/KELLEY NASH. Don't you feel bad for the people that got SCREWED OVER for that position. THE MORAL IN FOX DISTRICT IS HORRIBLE,this is just one of many BAD decisions that have been made by SUPER/ADMINISTRATION. THAT's WHY WE NEED A NO NEPOTISM POLICY, to keep THE FOX ADMINISTRATION from hiring REALATIVES and to keep them in check. DO NOT TRUST THEM. PATRICK, I don't think you would be very happy being the one passed over for a position that you were QUALIFIED FOR. HATRED maybe not, PISSED OFF, YES DEfINITELY. VOTE NEW B.O.E. For Change.
There are at least two words in the greek that are translated into the word hatred in the bible. One is the absolute hatred of the Devil, the other is a "strong dislike" towards something. I am speaking of the latter here.

It is so nice to see someone speaking from an empathetic point of view. You know, that ability to feel what someone else is feeling even though the injury did not actually happen to you. Empathy, that feeling that has completely escaped the administration and board.

My lawyer tells me that Fox lawyers say their clients think I am doing what I am doing on behalf of another family. A family that they are getting alot of grief from. They also said they thought my family was caught up in this mess. My lawyer wanted to know would I like to eloborate on that? Abso-frickin-lutely!

Never,(in the absolute tense) have I ever sought out anyone to gain an understanding of anything concerning the BOE and Fox administration. Anyone who has made contact with me actually sought me out. I speak for Sam Ferry! Now if people happen to agree with things that I say then I am happy to be that parallel opinion that they may not be able to voice due to fear. Empathy is not uncommon in the ranks of the school district, only in upper management.

Secondly, my family has never had a darn thing to do with anything I post here. All of you empathetic hearts understand how frightning all of this must be for my wife and son. I love them to a degree that I would never allow their participation. Anyone that knows me knows that. This administration's insinuation in any form that "my family" is caught up in this is wrong on every level. But it is typical of the true narcisitic nature this administration diplays. They do not see themselves as others do, they do not have a clue they are the reason people like me are willing to stand up to them. The same reason they feel no empathy for what they have done and continue to do.

So.......I ask my lawyer what he thinks I should do? "We want you to keep on speaking" he says. Which is the very reason I like this lawyer. He does what he does because it is right! I say what I say, and I stand up to the bullies of this administration because it is right! No one asked me to do it, and no one has told me to! More importantly no one is allowed to tell me I can't!

And even though I have heard back from a third board member so far I still maintain that the best solution to fixing these problems with nepotism is to replace the board on April 2nd!
Patrick

United States

#1272 Mar 14, 2013
Hatred wrote:
<quoted text> Patrick, I have been thinking about what you said about HATRED. So are you saying it is OK to pass over the fully qaulified FOX EMPOYEES for the position of FOOD SERVICE DIRECTOR@$65,000.00 per/yr. for UNQAULIFIED MCDONOLD/KELLEY NASH. Don't you feel bad for the people that got SCREWED OVER for that position. THE MORAL IN FOX DISTRICT IS HORRIBLE,this is just one of many BAD decisions that have been made by SUPER/ADMINISTRATION. THAT's WHY WE NEED A NO NEPOTISM POLICY, to keep THE FOX ADMINISTRATION from hiring REALATIVES and to keep them in check. DO NOT TRUST THEM. PATRICK, I don't think you would be very happy being the one passed over for a position that you were QUALIFIED FOR. HATRED maybe not, PISSED OFF, YES DEfINITELY. VOTE NEW B.O.E. For Change.
Yes HATRED. When you go aroung posting signS(not you personnaly) that say "The b***h must go and "home wrecker" and these things then yes it goes beyond just being upset and enters the category of "hatred"' You want new BOE members fine. Go out and campaign and win an election. The "HATEFUL" signs are not necessary. And when you do this knowing children will see them, then SHAME ON ALL WHO ARE INVOLVED WITH THIS KIND OF HATRED.
Facts

High Ridge, MO

#1273 Mar 14, 2013
Wholeheartedly agree.

People are resorting (on both sides of the issue, mind you) to ridiculous methods, all due to a questionable hire.

Begin rating this post as "clueless" now at your whim. If you defend putting up signs like this and public posts that demean people based wholly on rumor, I respectfully suggest some inner soul searching.

That being said, the public obviously wants an explanation regarding the food director hire. I wish there would be one.

As far as people posting the perceived worse rumors about public figures, most do so because they love a scandal. It's human nature. Why has "As The World Turns" been on TV for many decades?
NepotismorDating

Saint Louis, MO

#1274 Mar 14, 2013
Can someone check this out. Not only is nepotism a reason for the $65,000.00 hire of the mcburger queen, but she's dating the brother of an administrator? Don't know, but she has been seen out with him?
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1275 Mar 14, 2013
Facts wrote:
Wholeheartedly agree.
People are resorting (on both sides of the issue, mind you) to ridiculous methods, all due to a questionable hire.
Begin rating this post as "clueless" now at your whim. If you defend putting up signs like this and public posts that demean people based wholly on rumor, I respectfully suggest some inner soul searching.
That being said, the public obviously wants an explanation regarding the food director hire. I wish there would be one.
As far as people posting the perceived worse rumors about public figures, most do so because they love a scandal. It's human nature. Why has "As The World Turns" been on TV for many decades?
Man I wished I could agree with that, but I can't. The FACT is this was not just a "questionable hire". This was a blatant disregard of the very ehtical policies the school board swoar to uphold. Rumor is only rumor to those that did not witness something, and let's face it we have not seen everything that has been claimed. Does the district have a tract record of either witholding the truth, or of not being fully transparent? Yes they do, and that is emphatic! The best soap operas are art immitating life and that is why we are drawn to them. They portray some experience in all of us, on some level, that we relate to. The U.S. is despised in many areas of the world for the very thing we cherish, our ugly, devisive, contradictory, and often accusatory openness. But we all agree(with one exception on here) that personal attacks that are untrue should always be refrained from!
NepotismorDating

Saint Louis, MO

#1276 Mar 14, 2013
NepotismorDating wrote:
Can someone check this out. Not only is nepotism a reason for the $65,000.00 hire of the mcburger queen, but she's dating the brother of an administrator? Don't know, but she has been seen out with him?
Not nuts; swear.
remember when

United States

#1277 Mar 14, 2013
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes HATRED. When you go aroung posting signS(not you personnaly) that say "The b***h must go and "home wrecker" and these things then yes it goes beyond just being upset and enters the category of "hatred"' You want new BOE members fine. Go out and campaign and win an election. The "HATEFUL" signs are not necessary. And when you do this knowing children will see them, then SHAME ON ALL WHO ARE INVOLVED WITH THIS KIND OF HATRED.
Well I am a firm believer in you reep what you sow and it looks like hers is blooming!
Don't throw in the "poor children" card. She had no problem having her sorted affair during school hours for all the children to see. "The children " knew it before the teachers did. Did she care about the children ????
No shame in hoochys game! Yep, one of my best friends is a teacher there.
This is not a do as I say... not as I do position.
Maybe they should rip down the character and morale signs at the school... it's a huge joke at this point!
The public....as in our "public" school has had it with the shenanigans and intend to do something about it.
Patrick

United States

#1278 Mar 15, 2013
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am a firm believer in you reep what you sow and it looks like hers is blooming!
Don't throw in the "poor children" card. She had no problem having her sorted affair during school hours for all the children to see. "The children " knew it before the teachers did. Did she care about the children ????
No shame in hoochys game! Yep, one of my best friends is a teacher there.
This is not a do as I say... not as I do position.
Maybe they should rip down the character and morale signs at the school... it's a huge joke at this point!
The public....as in our "public" school has had it with the shenanigans and intend to do something about it.
Crawl back into your trailer (yes I know you don't live in a trailer) trash talk. Yes it IS about the children. Posting disgusting signs for our children to see is not considerate and not acceptable. People need to find a civilized way to change how things are done. Hate filled signs for our children to view is NOT RIGHT.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1279 Mar 15, 2013
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Crawl back into your trailer (yes I know you don't live in a trailer) trash talk. Yes it IS about the children. Posting disgusting signs for our children to see is not considerate and not acceptable. People need to find a civilized way to change how things are done. Hate filled signs for our children to view is NOT RIGHT.
What if everything the signs said were true? Would it be okay then?
True

Imperial, MO

#1280 Mar 15, 2013
It seems to me that the signs were taken down by school district employees because the statements ARE true. I mean, if they weren't, and everyone knew the statements weren't true, everyone would ignore them and pass it off as a smear tactic. So, the statements MUST be true if maintenance workers were sent out to take them down.

I guess if you want to call Dianne a hoochie, that's OK. I mean she WAS sneaking into Seckman High School, and not by the front doors either, to see Jaime while she was still married. And yes , ALL the students knew it, my kids saw it, and they'll testify to it.

So go ahead Critchlow's, find me. Send me a cease and desist letter. I'm waiting.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plea to Arnold Sewer Customers 3 hr Doris Borgelt 144
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 6 hr pistoffparent 647
Flo supports Wes? 6 hr Flos daughter 6
Election in Ward 3 (Mar '12) 9 hr Matt Hay 38
Accident 9 hr john 1
Education EXPERT. Speaking in STL 11 hr Stephanie 1
Education Expert. Informing parents on Common Core 11 hr Stephanie 1
Imperial Dating
Find my Match

Imperial Jobs