Nepotism on Fox schoolboard
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1120 Mar 2, 2013
leader wrote:
I will stand with anyone working for positive changes! I know some who may be currently holding power think they are immune and they have everyone silenced/bullied. Not when everyone stands strong in defense. For the kids, I stand too. Sam,Doris, Ms. Tyler, Mr. Simpson, I will be in touch and so will a few others sent your way. Let's roll.
Don't think that a lot of workers and educators are sitting on their hands either. They may be quiet but they care!!
Amen.
TROOP 11

Arnold, MO

#1122 Mar 2, 2013
Ahhh ms Tyler.....Bravo to 2 of the 5 notorious $hit disturbing nimrods on here. Only if Junior will confess will we get the trifecta. What's sad is the sanctity that you find in one another's negative agenda and each others opinion. What's even sadder is that your multiple posts amongst different names constitutes the voice of nothingness...including Sam the fired man. This site has spent itself past all possible worthiness. As I mentioned before, I am an avid defender of the district ( because it's good) and have found the mentally challenged on here ( who are evil, but rather not able to fully comprehend real life agendas and reality) to be ratherly boring over time. Michelle. I'll leave a donation for your next cut and die if i see you. At least you can look presentable the next time you try to hand out flyers and paint patheological psycho signs... Wait...that was nut job mueller and Simpson at a boyscouts meeting. HENCE my name. You people are F-up!!!
Well said

Arnold, MO

#1123 Mar 2, 2013
Michelle Tyler wrote:
Call my hair purple, my butt big and refer to me as a lesbian. Do you really think I care?? Let's talk about the important issues here. The ones who are standing up to the board and administration aren't scared and we aren't going away. We will continue to talk and we will continue to encourage others in the district to go to board meetings. I am proud to stand and fight with others. We are done with corruption and nepotism and we are saying enough is enough!
If I were you I would also harass your hair stylist.:). By the way. Your
"coming out" exemplified what the consensus is about you and your sort. GO READ, then write.
Live It

Saint Louis, MO

#1124 Mar 2, 2013
TROOP 11 wrote:
<quoted text>
True, I am now told she has even more butchy purple hair that highlights her already evil face. Nothing like praising a fired district employee, a purple headed, oil changing dyke, and the mentally unstable son of a superintendent. Sam, find a way to get out tomorrow...go job searching. Go for a walk. For the other disgruntled hags on here. Follow Sam. He will be walking. You can pick up his offal as you epitomize the blind leading the blind.
The district is strong and improving daily. Things just seem to keep improving as the whiners on here keep whining.
I've found another site that interests me more. I'll let you crabs in the bucket carry on for a while...lol
Troopie Poopie, didn't take you long to get bored with your other great site and get back to bullying everyone that stands for change on this thread; only two days.
wipple

United States

#1125 Mar 2, 2013
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>Is that all you got you unequivocally defective shit for brains ?
At least they put their name to it !, At least they stand up for what's right ! Looks like you can't do either one.

I'll stand with them. Oh and you can get your behind I'm spreading the word.
As long as you stop spreading your legs. That shit stinks
Live It

Saint Louis, MO

#1126 Mar 2, 2013
TROOP 11 wrote:
Ahhh ms Tyler.....Bravo to 2 of the 5 notorious $hit disturbing nimrods on here. Only if Junior will confess will we get the trifecta. What's sad is the sanctity that you find in one another's negative agenda and each others opinion. What's even sadder is that your multiple posts amongst different names constitutes the voice of nothingness...including Sam the fired man. This site has spent itself past all possible worthiness. As I mentioned before, I am an avid defender of the district ( because it's good) and have found the mentally challenged on here ( who are evil, but rather not able to fully comprehend real life agendas and reality) to be ratherly boring over time. Michelle. I'll leave a donation for your next cut and die if i see you. At least you can look presentable the next time you try to hand out flyers and paint patheological psycho signs... Wait...that was nut job mueller and Simpson at a boyscouts meeting. HENCE my name. You people are F-up!!!
Keep it up Troop, your rambles don't make sense. And it's "dye" on hair not "die"; don't say your phone did it. Seems the people for change are able to get their ideas across in a polite, non-threatening, non-vulgar way, but your last words show you're not in their league. You continue to perpetuate the old Jeff County stereotype in your posts. I'm sure the BOE and Admin enjoy having you and your bully bad words in their corner.
swirl

United States

#1127 Mar 2, 2013
Well i like the district and the good people running it. Maybe we need to get back to whats important! Quit whining about people you dont even know.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1128 Mar 2, 2013
swirl wrote:
Well i like the district and the good people running it. Maybe we need to get back to whats important! Quit whining about people you dont even know.
Oh but I do know them, and that is the very reason I will continue to "whine" about them!
Here is the thing about this thread I will never understand. Of all the "so called supporters" of this administration, even many who claim to work for the district, there has yet to be a single person give their name. Why? You supporters have all the power and the righteousnes of Fox C-6 on your side! There is no threat to you to lose your job, or to be punished or threatened in any way. Just the opposite, there is a possible promotion in it for you, the leaders of every single department, at every level are yes men! So I would think you would be proclaiming from the rooftops who you are. But instead you cower, obviously you are neither a supporter or a friend of these "good people".
Now let me tell you what's important, it is important that the people we entrust our children to for the majority of the day are open, honest, public servants! It is important that a school board represents the community that put them there, and that the same board is open and honest in all of their practices. It is important when people who have dedicated years of hard, honest work to the public get screwed out of jobs so that family members of the administration and the board can have those jobs. And on top of it all.....it is important that we stand up against all forms of bullying for those who can not! The person who wants the least and gives the most is always the greatest leader..........this administration is backwards..........they are self serving!
Barb

United States

#1129 Mar 3, 2013
Demanding change wrote:
<quoted text>
Barb, you're not splitting votes when two positions are open. Nicholas has lost his labor support, whether he knows it yet or not. As far as Newman, she knows it's time to retire permanently.
You obviously know nothing about April elections. Yes you are splitting votes when you have 4 others running against two incumbents. Example: I am supporting and will vote for Jones and Thebeau. Some will support Jones and Holloway. Others will support Holloway and Krupa. Others will support Newman and Jones. While the incumbents have the voters who have always supported them and will continue to get that support. The outside votes get so watered down that the incumbents win.

I would bet a small amount of money that either Pete or RuthAnn get re-elected if not both again in this type of April election.

PS Sam, contrary to your last blog, I did give you my last name. You need to stop telling fibs on here before you have no creds at all.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1130 Mar 3, 2013
Barb wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously know nothing about April elections. Yes you are splitting votes when you have 4 others running against two incumbents. Example: I am supporting and will vote for Jones and Thebeau. Some will support Jones and Holloway. Others will support Holloway and Krupa. Others will support Newman and Jones. While the incumbents have the voters who have always supported them and will continue to get that support. The outside votes get so watered down that the incumbents win.
I would bet a small amount of money that either Pete or RuthAnn get re-elected if not both again in this type of April election.
PS Sam, contrary to your last blog, I did give you my last name. You need to stop telling fibs on here before you have no creds at all.
Name the fib!
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

#1131 Mar 3, 2013
TROOP 11 wrote:
Troop! Back so soon? You said you were off to greener pastures and wouldn't comment on this thread anymore. How can we miss you if you won't go away?
Doris Borgelt

Arnold, MO

#1132 Mar 3, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>
Name the fib!
Sam, in an earlier post Barb said her last name was Johnson. You may have missed it. Since it isn't next to her first name and was only mentioned separately further down in a paragraph, that would be understandable. So I would consider it to be an oversight rather than a fib, Barb.
What I think Sam was referring to is that there are few who are willing to identify themselves. Some it may be because they are employed by the district, some may fear retaliation as they have seen those of us who do identify themselves are attacked personally on a regular basis.
As far as splitting the vote, it may apply to a certain extent, but people need to have choices. So there are six choices for two seats. I don't believe any are straw candidates. That means six people cared enough to become involved. More people need to pay attention to what is happening in our government at the local level, that is where we, the people, have the most impact and those elected have the most control over how the money is utilized that comes out of OUR pockets and paychecks!
Democrats, Republicans, Liberals and Conservatives are all labels that have been demonized by all sides, we can no longer judge a candidate by their party affiliations, we need to evaluate those candidates as individuals, their openness, and their willingness to roll their sleeves up and do the job. Elected public bodies should not hide the process from the people, let the people see how boards arrive at their decisions, let them hear the volley of discussion! The decisions being made affect their children, their community and their bank accounts.
Parent of a student

Arnold, MO

#1133 Mar 3, 2013
Why would you vote for Thebeau....... If you vote for someone that hasn't done anything you waste a vote!!!! He doesn't have a web site, Facebook page, doesn't show up at board meetings, didn't get interviewed by nea and haven't seen any materials from him??????
Doris Borgelt

Arnold, MO

#1134 Mar 3, 2013
Parent of a student wrote:
Why would you vote for Thebeau....... If you vote for someone that hasn't done anything you waste a vote!!!! He doesn't have a web site, Facebook page, doesn't show up at board meetings, didn't get interviewed by nea and haven't seen any materials from him??????
Have you thought that maybe the person you're talking to likes candidate Thebeau? People do not have to explain their votes to you. You can voice your reasoning for promoting the candidate of your choice in hopes someone may change their minds, but frankly, it is none of your business why someone chooses to vote for one candidate over another. This world is made up of millions of different people, they are not of one mind. That is what makes us unique, we are intelligent enough to make choices, if someone were to make our choices for us, we would be slaves, not free men and women. It is perfectly OK to disagree with someone, that doesn't automatically make them your enemy.
Demanding change

Fort Scott, KS

#1135 Mar 3, 2013
Doris Borgelt wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you thought that maybe the person you're talking to likes candidate Thebeau? People do not have to explain their votes to you. You can voice your reasoning for promoting the candidate of your choice in hopes someone may change their minds, but frankly, it is none of your business why someone chooses to vote for one candidate over another. This world is made up of millions of different people, they are not of one mind. That is what makes us unique, we are intelligent enough to make choices, if someone were to make our choices for us, we would be slaves, not free men and women. It is perfectly OK to disagree with someone, that doesn't automatically make them your enemy.
Doris,
The point I believe the other poster was trying to make, is Thebau did not get interviewed or respond to NEA interview questions. That said you know what the incumbents, and Jones, Holloway,Kroupa stand for.
Doris Borgelt

Arnold, MO

#1136 Mar 3, 2013
The truth is I don't really care what point the poster was trying to make. My point is that they have no business asking parent of a student to explain their vote! If someone wants to promote their particular candidate, fine, do so, but remember everyone has a right to back the candidate of their choice. They all have their pluses and minuses depending on your own personal point of view.
Parent of a student

United States

#1137 Mar 3, 2013
Thank you!
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1138 Mar 3, 2013
Doris Borgelt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sam, in an earlier post Barb said her last name was Johnson. You may have missed it. Since it isn't next to her first name and was only mentioned separately further down in a paragraph, that would be understandable. So I would consider it to be an oversight rather than a fib, Barb.
What I think Sam was referring to is that there are few who are willing to identify themselves. Some it may be because they are employed by the district, some may fear retaliation as they have seen those of us who do identify themselves are attacked personally on a regular basis.
As far as splitting the vote, it may apply to a certain extent, but people need to have choices. So there are six choices for two seats. I don't believe any are straw candidates. That means six people cared enough to become involved. More people need to pay attention to what is happening in our government at the local level, that is where we, the people, have the most impact and those elected have the most control over how the money is utilized that comes out of OUR pockets and paychecks!
Democrats, Republicans, Liberals and Conservatives are all labels that have been demonized by all sides, we can no longer judge a candidate by their party affiliations, we need to evaluate those candidates as individuals, their openness, and their willingness to roll their sleeves up and do the job. Elected public bodies should not hide the process from the people, let the people see how boards arrive at their decisions, let them hear the volley of discussion! The decisions being made affect their children, their community and their bank accounts.
Again, don't know you, haven't spoken to you. I also have never spoken FOR you, and although I get that you are probably trying to help, and may simply want to clear up a misunderstanding, in this case I think I'd have to say thanks but no thanks. Barb was responding to a post I addressed to "swirl", and although I think I know what she was refering to by saying I fibbed I wanted to be sure, and only she could do that. Let me say first off that everyone who has ever posted on this thread is a supporter of Fox C-6 in some context, even me! But when I indicated that no supporters ever revealed who they were it is in the context of those that say the administration and the board are blameless and without fault! Those that belittle people on here that have legitimate complaints about this district. Supporters of which some I suspect are administrators themselves if not close friends or family. Of course I knew Barb's last name, it was me she was responding to when she revealed it for goodness sakes. I did not mention that to swirl in my respone because Barb does not fall into that category of supporters in my view. She seems like a person who likes her job, has been treated fairly, and has no real complaints about the district. But if she discounts what others claim about the "evils" of this administration that is where I disagree with her. If you still want to talk, here's my email address........[email protected] mail.com.
gigi

United States

#1139 Mar 3, 2013
No one has to meet the nea reps! Nea has alloed itself to be bullied anyway and always goes for endorsing same l stuff! Hard to see how it looks out for the workers or kids with those actions in my opinion.
Addit

Saint Louis, MO

#1140 Mar 3, 2013
Let's get back to why we are concerned: high school diploma=$65,000.00? Daughter-in-law of BOE President with high school diploma working at McDonald's hired as Food Service Director at $65,000.000 over highly qualified district employees, including Assistant to retiring Food Service Director.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House Springs Dummies (Jan '16) 18 hr No Fooling 6
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... (Sep '14) Sat Mental Midgets 214
Michael jessup Fri Tracy 2
Ku Klux Klan Endorses Hillary Fri ha ha 2
Jim Davis owns Davis Excavating Fri No Landscaping 3
Where do the Afican Americans hang out in Arnol... (Aug '10) Fri Wake Up 38
Helicopter at heads creek church?? (Jun '13) Aug 25 SpottingA Phony 28

Imperial Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Imperial Mortgages