Saint Louis, MO

#1039 Feb 26, 2013
MJSS wrote:
I think that if people are serious about organizing effectively then they really need to do their research and get in touch with those who've been trying to set things straight. Work together. Don't put all your plans and info here. Trolls and bullies are too prevalent. I wouldn't even put all complaints here. It gives them too much info so they can go into cya mode even more.
Way ahead of you on this. There is more than meets the eye!
Addit

United States

#1040 Feb 26, 2013
MJSS wrote:
I think that if people are serious about organizing effectively then they really need to do their research and get in touch with those who've been trying to set things straight. Work together. Don't put all your plans and info here. Trolls and bullies are too prevalent. I wouldn't even put all complaints here. It gives them too much info so they can go into cya mode even more.
We need a PO Box # we can send our stories, complaints, wrong doings, etc to on an anonymous basis. Sam, do you have one?
Demanding change

United States

#1041 Feb 26, 2013
Barb wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox just went through an audit and got excellent marks. All districts go through audits as per state law.
Nice try in trying to stir the pot though. LOL.
Apparently you have no idea, the difference between yearly audits, and the state auditor coming in Barb! Lol
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1042 Feb 26, 2013
MJSS wrote:
Those people are too arrogant to see what's coming, that is the beauty of pride. It is being spelled out right in front of them and they still believe they are above it. This has always been a three year plan for me, this is just the very beginning of the battle. Replace the board! That is the "vote that will be heard around the district." I feel extreemly confident that if Mr. Jones or Mr. Holloway, hopefully both, get into the board, and next year we get rid of two others then we are well on our way to fixing some of the problems. Does that mean some of us are not aggressively working on other plans? Some things are best keep secret until it's time. And if by some chance I am completely wrong about the vote this coming April 2, well that will give me an entire year to get it done, and you can bet I'll be better at it next time, and we will all be more organized!
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1043 Feb 26, 2013
Addit wrote:
<quoted text>
We need a PO Box # we can send our stories, complaints, wrong doings, etc to on an anonymous basis. Sam, do you have one?
It will not be set up until Friday.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1044 Feb 26, 2013
Bullies? Not Fox, they want us all to have an opinion and help them out with our input right?
Feb. 5th I received a "cease and desist" letter from the law firm that represents the Fox C-6 School District. Among other things I was accused of having "harassing, troublesome, and confrontational communications" with but not exclusive to their clients. They claimed I made remarks on "Topix posts that are simply not true and defamatory", and that the examples they gave illustrated that my actions, at that time,had "become concerning to the District and constitute on-going harrassment and verbal assaults with respect to the District, its Board and staff. Moreover and significantly, at times, your actions have been such that they are impeding the ability of the District to accomplish its goal of educating students."
They go on to tell me I can talk at the board meetings if I like, and I can even talk, as a parent, with staff about my children's education.They promised that the district "would not interfere in those rights." As if!!!I do not speak at board meetings because it is a stacked deck already. Hell you can not get anything accomplished in those three minutes, and if you do they will not respond to you until your three minutes are up. how is that fair? On top of it you can not use their names or positions? Not a fair conversation at all, stacked in their favor!
In the end they alert me that if I do not "cease and desist"..." the District reserves the right to take all necessary legal actions incuding, but not limited t, filing criminal or civil complaints and /or seeking injunctive relief".
These people actually think they have a right to tell people to 'shut-up or else.' If it was not so flippin stupid it would be laughable! But hey people do crazy things when they are scared, and this administration is running scared!They are bullies and they will remain bullies until we stop them!
C-6 Parent

Festus, MO

#1045 Feb 26, 2013
Sound more like they are mad as hell and do not feel like putting up with your brand of BS any longer.

My hope is you keep it up so they take the legal action they have promised.

Good luck to you.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1046 Feb 26, 2013
C-6 Parent wrote:
Sound more like they are mad as hell and do not feel like putting up with your brand of BS any longer.
My hope is you keep it up so they take the legal action they have promised.
Good luck to you.
I bet you didn't think you'd ever agree with me but I hope they do too.
not too dum

Saint Louis, MO

#1047 Feb 26, 2013
I kinda hope they press on as well, but dang it...where does the money for the lawyer come from?
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1048 Feb 26, 2013
not too dum wrote:
I kinda hope they press on as well, but dang it...where does the money for the lawyer come from?
EXACTLY! And why is it being spent on this?
C-6 Parent

Festus, MO

#1049 Feb 26, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY! And why is it being spent on this?
This is a question answered with ease. School board members are citizens of the school district just like you and I. They sign up to run for public office to serve the community, not to be attacked and a constant basis by certain individuals.

To be involved one should expect a certain about of crap will be thrown their way. There does come a point when the amount being thrown goes above and beyond what a reasonable person should expect.

It seems you have reached the point of having thrown that amount of Crap their way, if for no other reason to get even over your termination.

If you would like the board to save the district money, you could just stop acting the ass.

I would like to see you keep up your activity, and this end up in court. I would love to hear from a judge if you have the right to keep up this never ending load of crap.

What is this now, Page 52 of this thread. My kids school have so much more good going on than this.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1050 Feb 26, 2013
C-6 Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a question answered with ease. School board members are citizens of the school district just like you and I. They sign up to run for public office to serve the community, not to be attacked and a constant basis by certain individuals.
To be involved one should expect a certain about of crap will be thrown their way. There does come a point when the amount being thrown goes above and beyond what a reasonable person should expect.
It seems you have reached the point of having thrown that amount of Crap their way, if for no other reason to get even over your termination.
If you would like the board to save the district money, you could just stop acting the ass.
I would like to see you keep up your activity, and this end up in court. I would love to hear from a judge if you have the right to keep up this never ending load of crap.
What is this now, Page 52 of this thread. My kids school have so much more good going on than this.
Or they could end it by admitting THEY HIRED A NON QUALIFIED HIGH SCHOOL GRAD AT $65,000 OVER QUALIFIED EMPLOYEES! What they have done is wrong, it is wrong on every single count! They don't like that I continue to point that out? Too bad! And it is amazing that you are so willing to defend those who caused this injustice but have not done a single thing to stand up for the victims! Let's go to page 500 and see who's left standing! Anyway what are they doing spending their time reading this stuff? Don't they have a district to run? Do they read this during hours? If you are tired of it then quit! How about we consult something higher than the judge you would love to hear from? How about we see what the Constitution or the Supreme Court has to say?
Parent Too

Arnold, MO

#1051 Feb 26, 2013
Or the board and the administration could open the books and the meetings and refuse to hire relatives of board members for positions they are not qualified to fill!!! Now that's a thought. Or maybe if the superintendent would not give her boyfriend/future husband such a cush job to make sure their household income stays sufficiently inflated for when the latest husband gets kicked to the curb.
not too dum

United States

#1052 Feb 26, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>EXACTLY! And why is it being spent on this?
Oh, Sam. I know you. You know me. I am not at liberty to use my name. The hand that feeds me is corrupt and vile. I know why it is being spent. I am proud of you.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1053 Feb 26, 2013
not too dum wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Sam. I know you. You know me. I am not at liberty to use my name. The hand that feeds me is corrupt and vile. I know why it is being spent. I am proud of you.
I'm sorry. Hard to keep up with who's who with all these masks. Thank you for the kind words, that is exactly what my lawyer sajd.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1054 Feb 26, 2013
Man am I glad I did not pay C-6 Parent for legal advice. This administration only bullies people because they have gotten away with it for so long now. They think if they speak we tremble, this is not a sandbox, grow up and take responsiblity for the nepotistic culture you have created!

I will not bore you with all the legal documentation of my lawyers letter that was dated Feb. 25th and was my response to the administrations threats of legal action.The following is just the important stuff.

"As the Supreme Court has said, the First Amendment evinces a profound national commitment to the principle that debate on public issues should be uninhibited, robust, and wide-open, and that it may well include vehement, caustic, and sometimes unpleasantly sharp attacks on government and public officials." "And since...erroneous statement is inevitable in free debate, and...it must be protected if the freedoms of expression are to have the breathing space that they need...to survive..., only those false statements made with the high degree of awareness of their probable falsity demanded by New York Times may be the subject of either civil or criminal sanctions. For speech concerning public affairs is more than self-expression; it is the essence of self government"

The only person I can honestly say that has met that "high degree" is Troop. By the way Troop it is never to late to apoligize to me.

My lawyer continues. "Mr. Ferry has an unfettered right to criticize the selection of public officers based on their lack of qualifications, conflicts of interest, or the decisions of officials or employees of the school district to employ such unqualified people. Furthermore, there is nothing in any of the statements previously made by Mr. Ferry that are even close to being devoid of constitutional protection. I can assure you that Mr. Ferry intends to contiue to make use of the protections granted him by the U.S. Constitution to criticize the officials of the Fox School District; indeed, any government officials with whom he disagrees.'

Furthermore the letter states. "I'm sure you must agree that Mr. Ferry is entitled to his opinions and entitled to share them with whomever he desires, including your clients. I hope you will promptly assure me that the School district has no intent to punish Mr. Ferry or his family or make any threats further related to his speech."

Hey listen, I am not the only person that received a cease and desist letter recently. I know of at least three others. They are empty threats that only work because people get afraid. Hopefully this will end that part of their scare tactics.

So I ask again, what is the point of all this legal action? Why would they waste money on things they clearly are wrong about. It is a fear tactic to try and shut people up! Talk about a perfect topic for an audit!
Parent AND Taxpayer

Fenton, MO

#1055 Feb 27, 2013
What bullies! There are three other cease and desist letters? What are they hiding?
Parent Too

Arnold, MO

#1056 Feb 27, 2013
Is anyone starting to see a pattern? Arnold, land of the lawsuit. The school district has money, the city has money, if they don't like what you have to say, in order to shut you up, they use your tax money to threaten to sue you, demand money and try to make the person pointing out their transgressions shut up and go away! We little people are tired of being used as their personal bank account, when they don't get their way they use the resources we provide with our hard earned money against us.
Parent AND Taxpayer

Fenton, MO

#1057 Feb 27, 2013
Parent Too wrote:
Is anyone starting to see a pattern? Arnold, land of the lawsuit. The school district has money, the city has money, if they don't like what you have to say, in order to shut you up, they use your tax money to threaten to sue you, demand money and try to make the person pointing out their transgressions shut up and go away! We little people are tired of being used as their personal bank account, when they don't get their way they use the resources we provide with our hard earned money against us.
Yep! That's why we need to say enough. It's our money you're wasting and we're tired of it. We're standing up to these bullies for once and they don't like it!
funny

United States

#1058 Feb 27, 2013
I'm an old, old man. I pay attention to the community I love. I seen some leaders that tried worked to fix this schools.and no one cared. Now everyone cares because it's their own mouths not being fed or jobs they didn't get. Wat about shaft the kids' in the schools have get for years and years? everyone thinks the leaders are nasty. How many more posts will there be about admins or bd members? What are any of you do to fix it? I know good people who've given up because no one cared. The district will continu crap unless people stand and put they're fears and wants aside. It can't be about you or you lose. It has to be about change and the kids in these school. Even those speaking up today have selfish intnetions from what I can see. I am comin to a board meeting just to see if there are any true leaders left in this forsaken area. I know a few teachers who said they ready to step up. They sad they know if they get abuse they can make a huge fit too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C-6 Outlandish Lunch Debts 6 hr FredFromrnold 7
Tom Crane 13 hr bob123 1
Telegraph road speed limit 20 hr luvhockey 3
She's PREGNANT 21 hr DoTheMath 4
Boy Scout Troop 450 Sale (May '10) May 2 John mitchell 2
Ed Haynes/ 5 star paving is a crook (Jan '14) May 1 Screwed over 10
Selling fetish items (Jul '13) May 1 lillyudirtygirl 3
More from around the web

Imperial People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE