Comments
1,001 - 1,020 of 2,790 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 14
Barb

United States

#1019 Feb 26, 2013
Demanding change wrote:
Rockwood going through state audit, could fox be next....stay tuned.
Fox just went through an audit and got excellent marks. All districts go through audits as per state law.

Nice try in trying to stir the pot though. LOL.
Barb

United States

#1020 Feb 26, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where else you think people should go to express their collective frustration at an administration that clearly punishes those that voice their opinion. This is a publc forum, that is the purpose for it. I would not be to sure that people are not paying attention to the Board race, and therefore not doing anything about it. I believe the disconnect between parents and staff and this administration is much greater than it appears. Just because the majority is silent through fear tactics, does not mean they will be silent come April 2.There are alot of people that stand with you concerning Mark Jones .
Maybe people should try letter to the editor. Oh, no that won't work because they have to give their name and address and people would find out who is really crazy out there making these stupid posts without any proof or backup and certainly without having to use their own name.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1021 Feb 26, 2013
Barb wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe people should try letter to the editor. Oh, no that won't work because they have to give their name and address and people would find out who is really crazy out there making these stupid posts without any proof or backup and certainly without having to use their own name.
Quit whinning Barb. Besides names are not names without first and last, where's yours? If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem! Pick a side here no name!!
Not So Fast

Arnold, MO

#1022 Feb 26, 2013
Barb wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox just went through an audit and got excellent marks. All districts go through audits as per state law.
Nice try in trying to stir the pot though. LOL.
Oh, Miss Barb, those are a different type of audit. When the State Auditor comes in they audit processes, not just money. They make sure rules are being followed and any laws that are being broken are reported to the proper enforcement authority. Any questionable practices are looked into and suggestions are made as to how to correct anything that is not up to standards.

Saint Louis, MO

#1023 Feb 26, 2013
Barb, the audit that you speak of are the same type of audit that gave, Bernie Madoff, Bear Stearns and Lehman Brothers your supposed "Excellent Marks"! Ask their investors how those "Excellent Marks" worked out for them. The Financial Auditors can only go by what the "Client" gives them, GIGO so that you may understand Barb, that mean Garbage In, Garbage Out!

Also, as a taxpaying resident of this school district, I deserve, NO I demand to know how my tax dollars are being spent, that is my right!!! I am not paying for some low hanging fruit making $65K a year when they have no "formal education", 2 years of supervisory experience, not management experience and cannot even put out a menu!

Saint Louis, MO

#1024 Feb 26, 2013
I work everyday in an environment where Nepotism reigns supreme, and let me tell you after all of the years that I have put in with my employer it get's damn tiring! Hell one employee moved up the ladder to COO they were never in a position long enough to learn the job, Troop, Barb and you other Admin loving sycophants need to get out in the real world and see what life is like. No, you are a part of the supposed elite within the Fox District and or Arnold Political scene and you are merely spouting the and toeing the party line. Damn, I am sick and tired of the good ole boy/girl regime in this district/town, I won't call it a city because we don't deserve the recognition.

And if any of you wish to discuss this face to face put a time and place out there and I will debate any of you whenever you like!!

And for Troop, you are the vilest most despicable excuse for a human I have ever encountered, your thoughts are always in the gutter, you have no useful purpose in life! Your children, if you have any, should be very proud of you as a role model.

Saint Louis, MO

#1025 Feb 26, 2013
Sam Ferry is the only person, and I will include myself in that category, with the balls to put himself out there! Believe me if it weren't for a very close relative being with the district, Sam, I would be right there with you!! This admin and this town are all so corrupt and intertwined it is amazing. If DC passes gas the Asst Super's are there to tell her how wonderful it smells!
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1026 Feb 26, 2013
Newbie wrote:
Sam Ferry is the only person, and I will include myself in that category, with the balls to put himself out there! Believe me if it weren't for a very close relative being with the district, Sam, I would be right there with you!! This admin and this town are all so corrupt and intertwined it is amazing. If DC passes gas the Asst Super's are there to tell her how wonderful it smells!
I know that! I have never felt alone, or like I was doing something that a multitude of others were not willing to do if they were in my position! There is a reason for a "winess protection agency", which this forum allows! Our collective goals are exactly the same!
Parent AND Taxpayer

Fenton, MO

#1027 Feb 26, 2013
I work in accounting and we too go through an audit every year. There are still ways to hide things. If you give your personal auditors that you are paying, the things you want them to see, that's all they will look at. A state auditor just needs to know where to look to find things. It's also about what the district is spending OUR money on.

Saint Louis, MO

#1028 Feb 26, 2013
Just a question if I may? If you are sitting on the dais during a board meeting, and texting during that board meeting shouldn't that be part of the official minutes under the Sunshine Law! Has anyone looked into this. A court in Florida has said that texting during a board meeting violates the Sunshine Law!
Well

Arnold, MO

#1029 Feb 26, 2013
According to one local taxing district's attorney, that is a gray area. No specific rule for or against it.

Saint Louis, MO

#1030 Feb 26, 2013
Well wrote:
According to one local taxing district's attorney, that is a gray area. No specific rule for or against it.
Until someone wants to know what is in those text messages. Then the Missouri courts would need to get involved and make a determination. Also, if it is shown that the parties involved are texting each other with official business and they are establishing a quorum then you have a violation.
Live It

United States

#1031 Feb 26, 2013
Barb wrote:
<quoted text>
Barbie Doll, you are stirring the pot. We don't use our name for fear of losing our much loved jobs. Have you been paying attention? We are grateful to Sam for being our spokesman.
Well

Arnold, MO

#1032 Feb 26, 2013
I understand that, but until someone takes it to court, nothing will be done. I do not disagree with you, just saying finding someone to do something about it will not be easy.
Addit

United States

#1033 Feb 26, 2013
Live It wrote:
<quoted text>
Barbie Doll, you are stirring the pot. We don't use our name for fear of losing our much loved jobs. Have you been paying attention? We are grateful to Sam for being our spokesman.
Agree:)
76_Warrior

Saint Louis, MO

#1034 Feb 26, 2013
Wouldn't it be interesting to see emails to or from Todd, Dianne, Linda, or other board members that in any way discuss the hiring of a new school food service director in general and the decision to hire Kelly in particular? Is that Sunshine Act material?
no name

United States

#1035 Feb 26, 2013
There are people willing to speak up. You just have to reach out to them.
Parent AND Taxpayer

Fenton, MO

#1036 Feb 26, 2013
no name wrote:
There are people willing to speak up. You just have to reach out to them.
We would love for anyone to speak up! Right now there are a small handful of people who are willing to do that and I'm sure they feel like they are fighting a losing battle!

Saint Louis, MO

#1037 Feb 26, 2013
Parent AND Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
We would love for anyone to speak up! Right now there are a small handful of people who are willing to do that and I'm sure they feel like they are fighting a losing battle!
Not a losing battle. It is just going to take time. Must have all of the T's crossed and the i's dotted. It will come. Be patient.
MJSS

United States

#1038 Feb 26, 2013
I think that if people are serious about organizing effectively then they really need to do their research and get in touch with those who've been trying to set things straight. Work together. Don't put all your plans and info here. Trolls and bullies are too prevalent. I wouldn't even put all complaints here. It gives them too much info so they can go into cya mode even more.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 28 min sheepdog 2,025
County Councilman Boyer 1 hr ArnoldCC 53
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Rapino 96,468
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 2 hr luvhockey 282
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 4 hr neveratfault 250
where is Lynn messer 11 hr seriously where i... 6
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 11 hr Pop Clutch 6,932
•••
•••
•••

Imperial Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••