Nepotism on Fox schoolboard
Mister Dress Up

Fenton, MO

#958 Feb 20, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this straight you are a board member? You are Dr. Critchlow? Because everyone else in that meeting(2 people) I knew and you are not them! You have no idea what was said in that meeting! What is it about the word "agenda" that people find fault with? Everybody, even you, has an agenda. I did not tell everything that Dan and Steve said simply because it takes too long. They both had concern for the district as a whole, children and adults, and were both opposed to certain forms of nepotism. I FOUND THEM BOTH TO BE CREDIBLE! My particular heritage finds honor in courage, something Mr. Kroupa did not shrink from! He said, to their faces, what very few in life ever do! He said exactly what he thought and it angered them, but you know that. I respect that personally. This is a district that is filled to overflowing with fear, people are afraid to say what they think. Topix is the ultimate example of people afraid to expose who they really are. So for me it is noteworthy when someone actually does it!
Ummm...Sam, he knows what was said because you just posted it here.
Mister Dress Up

Fenton, MO

#959 Feb 20, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not trying to put anyone down, I get that, maybe I was one of those kids! BUT, it is reasonable to wonder if the time and money that is being spent on that actually produces the results they claim. Or is it possible, God forbid I should ask, that there are kids that are moved along simply to make the program look good? I simply ask that there must be some testing measure that could answer these questions. Or are you saying I should just take the administrations "word" for it! I spent six years of my life as a direct child care worker, trying to help teenagers who made the Bridges kids look like saints, on top of that I taught in the hardest hard core prisons and homes for troubled youth in Indiana and Maine. I am somewhat familiar with how government agencies work with some of these things. Here you have an administration that has been less than truthful across the board! On top of that they are BULLIES! So you see I do not trust what the "company" line is. That is understandable right?
Sam, I think you would need to look at both scores from the state's mandated EOC exams. That would be a common denominator. Don't quote me as I don't have any data handy, but I seem to recall the Bridges students doing quite well.
remember when

United States

#960 Feb 20, 2013
He knows because it is TODD.
He thought he could sneak this by and he's turning out to be the fall guy. What a goofus !
Barb

United States

#961 Feb 20, 2013
Haha wrote:
I attended the board mtg last night..... I saw a few teachers rah, rah, rah the school board. I am neutral on the situation but would love to do an questionnaire asking the teachers what their opinions are without putting their names on them.
You get their opinions all the time on here without names. Without names people will say whatever. This forum proves that. I have been a bus driver and there is a board member I trust and go to all the time to get straight answers. He has helped the bus drivers a lot over the years. I won't mention his name because then all will say bad things but he is a great guy.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#962 Feb 20, 2013
Mister Dress Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm...Sam, he knows what was said because you just posted it here.
Actually that is not true. I posted what Dan Kroupa said in the meeting.......keep up here.....he said that Steve Holloway said all of the right things "in the meeting." How could one say what Steve said in the meeting unless they were there? I never said what Steve said "in the meeting." Now the funny thing is he actually quoted what Holloway said correctly but he did not get that from me. Go back and read it! So Tiny Tim must have been there, and if not then someone in the meetkng told him. Either way I still say Mr. Kroupa pissed off the Board with his honesty, and by association pissed off Timothy Leary!
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#963 Feb 20, 2013
remember when wrote:
He knows because it is TODD.
He thought he could sneak this by and he's turning out to be the fall guy. What a goofus !
I personally believe that Todd does not have that kind of intestinal fortitude but you may be right!
Mister Dress Up

Ashburn, VA

#964 Feb 20, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually that is not true. I posted what Dan Kroupa said in the meeting.......keep up here.....he said that Steve Holloway said all of the right things "in the meeting." How could one say what Steve said in the meeting unless they were there? I never said what Steve said "in the meeting." Now the funny thing is he actually quoted what Holloway said correctly but he did not get that from me. Go back and read it! So Tiny Tim must have been there, and if not then someone in the meetkng told him. Either way I still say Mr. Kroupa pissed off the Board with his honesty, and by association pissed off Timothy Leary!
Aha! Mole potentially exposed!
Isn't Timothy Leary dead, or did The Moody Blues lie to me?
UNGAWAH

Ashburn, VA

#965 Feb 20, 2013
anonymous chief wrote:
Doubting anything will change people have tried before. but not enough suppor in community people to change the bad stuff bunch of talk and no walk!!! sooperflooz gets away with it becauae the community allows it and won't get together organized too scared for jobs bullying wahwah how bad you want changes or not!? Its the kidz at stake and that should be number one what matters not how many dirty looks bypass on petty praise or raises for jobs!!! Amazin all the junk that's been happenin for years but THIS food service job was the straw breaking the buffalo back?!! If nothun gets done and no audit then evrybdoy deserve what gets. Don't say sooperflooz is embarrasssments if not willing to put up any fight for what's right. Siss boom bah was a ridiculous side show and totally fakery by districts employees kissin butt for favor or to be safe from boohoo bullyings! If enouh peoples stand together no bullyin will matter but that takes heart and braverys not sure how many in communitys got it to be trushful!!! Jus sayin
Oh

My

God.
TROOP 11

Arnold, MO

#966 Feb 20, 2013
I've consolidated my troops... do the math ...l 6+5 =11 Both troops have combined.(tired of hitting caps lock to address these people). I will admit...idiocy outlasts intelligence...in most cases. After hearing about portions of last nights meeting. This sight is like watching an old couple screw... Kinda like a car wreck. Gotta look but nothing interesting. These odd jobs on here flaming the fire all have serious mental illnesses. Debatable? Not at all. Justifiably hard core cases of pyschotic crazies. The online patriots of Rich (f-ud crash victum) Simpson, Dennis (testosterone deficient) Mueller, Michelle (ass and sanity envy loser) Tyler...and Samuel L.(fired district employee and bonified loser) Ferry all showed to support each other! The parents and students showed up in flocks to show support. It was reported as awesome! Positive remarks and happy people everywhere. Omg. Heaven forbid the district ever focuses about positives on this f-up site. On another note. Reports has it that tthe above mentioned people gathered after the meeting to plot their next hatred attack on the district. Reports include unibombers and child kidnapping just to get Elliot Davis to show....
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#967 Feb 20, 2013
The FoxC-6 School District hired a non-qualified, school board president relative, over qualified employees. They pay her 65,000 a year and she has no measureable skills in the field, and has only a high school education! No matter how many people they send out to tell us how wonderful they are they can not change that single fact! They have practiced nepotism and done so against their own ethical policies! They can call names, threaten me with legal action, hide behind phony on line names but they can not go back in time and change that decision! They can apoligize, that would be a start, and if they had any moral and ethical strength they would of already done that. If I were the only person saying it, and the only person reading it, I'd still say it! What they did was wrong, and the fact that they totally disregaurded the very people who dedicated their lives to this district is a monumental shame!
Walks like a duck

Saint Louis, MO

#968 Feb 20, 2013
TROOP 11 wrote:
I've consolidated my troops... do the math ...l 6+5 =11 Both troops have combined.(tired of hitting caps lock to address these people). I will admit...idiocy outlasts intelligence...in most cases. After hearing about portions of last nights meeting. This sight is like watching an old couple screw... Kinda like a car wreck. Gotta look but nothing interesting. These odd jobs on here flaming the fire all have serious mental illnesses. Debatable? Not at all. Justifiably hard core cases of pyschotic crazies. The online patriots of Rich (f-ud crash victum) Simpson, Dennis (testosterone deficient) Mueller, Michelle (ass and sanity envy loser) Tyler...and Samuel L.(fired district employee and bonified loser) Ferry all showed to support each other! The parents and students showed up in flocks to show support. It was reported as awesome! Positive remarks and happy people everywhere. Omg. Heaven forbid the district ever focuses about positives on this f-up site. On another note. Reports has it that tthe above mentioned people gathered after the meeting to plot their next hatred attack on the district. Reports include unibombers and child kidnapping just to get Elliot Davis to show....
Gadwall!
Parent AND Taxpayer

Fenton, MO

#969 Feb 21, 2013
Yeah, the parents/friends of Critchlow showed up to give a heart warming speech. Please! How much did the board and administration have to pay those people to talk?
anonymous chief

United States

#970 Feb 21, 2013
They Cowards
UNGAWAH

Fenton, MO

#971 Feb 21, 2013
anonymous chief wrote:
They Cowards
Eye agree! Lololololololol
Thay bee cowerds four reel!
for the right reasons

Shawnee, KS

#972 Feb 21, 2013
From one extreme to the other. Instead of hiring a friend or relative Ms.Queen goes outside of the district to hire her next assistant super, the former super of Desota school district who was fired for harassment & other reasons. This is jumping from the pan into the fire. What does this say to the taxpayers & our kids. Let's just hire someone else's problems & add them to the problems we already have. We definitely need to clean house!!!
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#973 Feb 21, 2013
Man you two crack me up. Anon I think I get it, and Ung it's good to see you've adopted the "if you can't beat em" philosophy. No matter how you spell it they are most certainly cowards, which of course is true of all bullies!
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#974 Feb 21, 2013
for the right reasons wrote:
From one extreme to the other. Instead of hiring a friend or relative Ms.Queen goes outside of the district to hire her next assistant super, the former super of Desota school district who was fired for harassment & other reasons. This is jumping from the pan into the fire. What does this say to the taxpayers & our kids. Let's just hire someone else's problems & add them to the problems we already have. We definitely need to clean house!!!
Can you elaborate on this?
Iggy Pop

United States

#975 Feb 21, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
Man you two crack me up. Anon I think I get it, and Ung it's good to see you've adopted the "if you can't beat em" philosophy. No matter how you spell it they are most certainly cowards, which of course is true of all bullies!
I notice you don't use names anymore, Sam. You scared?
for the right reasons

Shawnee, KS

#976 Feb 21, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you elaborate on this?
Talk to someone from the Drsoto district
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#977 Feb 21, 2013
for the right reasons wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to someone from the Drsoto district
Yeah thanks, sorry about asking you go do my homework. I read all 150 comments on their Topix concerning the superintendant since you posted and it looks like they had many similar problems with their super that we have with ours. I'll continue to read all I can about him and try to figure out why in heaven's name they would possibly hire such a toxic outsider over people in the district. Were there no other applicants, did they create the title and the position to suit someone they had already committed to, is he a friend, is there some family connection? Something doesn't smell right with this hire but maybe I am just paranoid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bo and Andy Johnston 6 hr Halo 1
Home builders 18 hr anonymous 4
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Thu Eileen 1,472
News Which Fireworks Stand Has the Best Deals/Prices? (Jun '09) Jun 28 Go 4th 23
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... (Sep '14) Jun 28 Truth 200
Who Are You Voting For Trump or Clinton Jun 28 Elderly Clintons 21
Illegal Digging in Missouri (Sep '12) Jun 27 ShesIN The Closet 164

Imperial Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Imperial Mortgages