|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Sam Ferry wrote:
Ms. Nash is not qualified! All you have to do is read the qualifications, even in their "watered down" form she is not qualified! However there were others, people who deserved the job, who were qualified. That is a fact that can not be overstated! All one has to do is ask why Ms. Nash is being so defended and supported but those that were qualified are not? Did the qualified employees do something so wrong that we can just toss them aside without a defense? Really, what is so horrible about those that were qualified that no one will give them the recognition they deserve? We all know what "qualifications" mean, I do not need a self serving Board and Administraton trying to redefine it for me! ELECT A NEW SCHOOL BOARD TO BEGIN TO FIX THIS INJUSTICE!!!
Ditto
TROOP 5 or 6

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Sorry Sam. I would love to stay up all night and debate with you but I must digress. I have work in the morning. A rewarding job that I must prepare myself for. One that requires forethought and planning. You understand...but not really. Night d-bag! PS go apply for work. The school district beeds your tax dollars.
Troop needs mental help

Emporia, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Troop 5 of 6, again go get mental help... You obviuosly need it. So many hateful comments... Hopefully you're out of the gene pool, and you ranting will end with you .
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Sam Ferry wrote:
Ms. Nash is not qualified! All you have to do is read the qualifications, even in their "watered down" form she is not qualified! However there were others, people who deserved the job, who were qualified. That is a fact that can not be overstated! All one has to do is ask why Ms. Nash is being so defended and supported but those that were qualified are not? Did the qualified employees do something so wrong that we can just toss them aside without a defense? Really, what is so horrible about those that were qualified that no one will give them the recognition they deserve? We all know what "qualifications" mean, I do not need a self serving Board and Administraton trying to redefine it for me! ELECT A NEW SCHOOL BOARD TO BEGIN TO FIX THIS INJUSTICE!!!
True a month ago and true today! I can not speak for others but for me, I'm going to double down on my efforts to replace this Board! THEY HAVE GOT TO GO!!!
Evelyn

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Captain_Oveur wrote:
Troop you've brought a whole new archetype to the table - the misogynistic, homophobic, sycophantic, downright unpleasant hoosier.
It doesn't get any better than this.

Ironically, "Troop" probably doesn't understand The Locals PTB believe they can do whatever they like, because they're only dealing with uneducated hoosiers, after all.

Hoosiers don't ask questions. They simply accept smartypants people who went to college running things.
FeD uP

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

TROOP 5 or 6 wrote:
Let's just state one fact! You are a fired employee! Your comments are worthless! Go get a job Sam. You need to stop, really. I feel bad for you.
Poop 5 or 6,

Your name calling is absurd. How dare you come on here and slander everyone. Are you an employee of the district? A teacher or support staff member would not get on here and slander people the way that you are unless you are related to an administrator or board member. Do you realize you are just adding fuel to the fire. Keep pissing off employees with you comments and see where this gets you.
Igit Spotter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

FeD uP wrote:
<quoted text>Poop 5 or 6,

Your name calling is absurd. How dare you come on here and slander everyone. Are you an employee of the district? A teacher or support staff member would not get on here and slander people the way that you are unless you are related to an administrator or board member. Do you realize you are just adding fuel to the fire. Keep pissing off employees with you comments and see where this gets you.
To be fair, Sam isn't an employee any more. So he's not pissing off an employee.
FeD uP

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Igit Spotter wrote:
<quoted text>To be fair, Sam isn't an employee any more. So he's not pissing off an employee.
So you researched this and there are no other employees of the C6 District posting on here?
Igit Spotter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

None with any balls
FeD uP

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Igit Spotter wrote:
None with any balls
Does this mean you are one of them? What if it is a female teacher?
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Okay......Let's be fair. Have I posted at all where I slander people? Have I even called anyone out? Saying Kelly Nash IS NOT qualified is a simple statement of fact. Like someone saying I was fired, it's true. Saying the Administration uses their power in a way that intimidates people and claiming they have repeatedly lied to the public is also a statement of fact, but I have NEVER attacked anyone personally. I do not work in Washington, or for CBS , or PETA, or a church, or NASA, or alot of places that I have seen things done wrong in. Does that mean I can pnot critisize them when they do a lousy mqjob?Of course if you really want to get real here Fox actually works for me! They are not doing their job for the taxpayer, and not only is it my right to "piss off" an employee it is my it duty!
remember when

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

I believe POOP TROOP aka TODD is speaking for our entire administration . Does everyone else feel their tax dollars are being wasted ?
Hey Todd , where were your balls last night ? In the supers purse ?

Very disturbing to watch the nutcase super. ducking and dodging , playing peek a boo behind Todd , How professional was that ? How much does she make a year ? Unbelievable !

I think everyone is getting a good look at what is running the district ! Not a pretty picture ...

Time to clean house !!!!
Gee

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Concerned parent is jilted ex!!! Lol get over it. The one who has started this site. Stephanie you forgot your meds last night,,,
Windsor alum

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

I am going to make sure that my child does not have Stephanie Thayer for class. I heard she has mental issues. She tries to destroy her ex etc. I am Windsor alum her ex is a great person. I see he and his wife with their kids all the time. Riding bikes, etc. thank goodness they have custody
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Troop? After reading your last few posts supporting the Kelly Nash hiring I know how Claire McCaskill felt every time Todd Akins opened his mouth during the last campaign. It's like freakin' Christmas!

Keep it up Troop! You're absolutely the best chance Fox has to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. You go Girl!

This must have been what Claire McCaskill felt like when she found out Todd Akins was going to be her competition in the Senate race. You're absolutely the best chance Fox has to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Keep up the good work!
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Red 5 wrote:
This must have been what Claire McCaskill felt like when she found out Todd Akins was going to be her competition in the Senate race. You're absolutely the best chance Fox has to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Keep up the good work!
Sorry about the repetitive last paragraph. I was so giddy knowing Troop was still out there killing his own cause I forgot to delete it.
Parent AND Taxpayer

Fenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

This has turned to a whole new sick level.
Ryan

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

why do you folks even look at what troop says, he hides behind his pc, troop grow some b@lls and tell everyone who you are, lol that will never happen because troop is scared.people stop talking to that a&& he has nothing better to do.

ps troop I am waiting for topix to get back with me about who you really are. keep talking shit troop its a matter of time before someone comes knocking on your front door and calls you out.
Addit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

TROOP 5 or 6 wrote:
Let's just state one fact! You are a fired employee! Your comments are worthless! Go get a job Sam. You need to stop, really. I feel bad for you.
All Sam did was stand up to his bully boss, father of the Hanson Bros. Sam had the guts to actually do what a majority of C6 staff dream of doing.
Windsor alum

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Not worried about Sam - disgruntled employee sounds like.
Troop is hilarious. You guys don't get it he making a mockery of all of you.
The crazy on here is the ex Stephanie Thayer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 761 - 780 of2,793
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Imperial Discussions

Search the Imperial Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,031
Moss Wins $60,000 4 hr Like Truthful Facts 33
Jefferson County Residents Break Laws They Didn... (Mar '11) 6 hr Doris Borgelt 41
lara cox 10 hr anon 1
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 11 hr Hiding in the Basement 103
Chickens in arnold 12 hr Doris Borgelt 17
Should Arnold Secede from Jefferson County 15 hr run away 3
•••

Flood Warning for Jefferson County was issued at July 11 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Imperial Jobs

•••