Nepotism on Fox schoolboard
remember when

United States

#753 Feb 6, 2013
Ann wrote:
There is more to the story than you people post, I work at Windsor and what is being reported about the teacher is true! I have been at parties with Stephanie and Chris. It's been going on a long time. He finally wised up and dumped her too!!! both Jamie and Chris are the smart ones here.
Of course Ann is not my real name because I don't want the crazy chemistry teacher after me,
How about this .......I DON'T GIVE A DAMN !!!!!

I want an educated , certified , qualified and experienced person running the food program !!!!!

I sickens me that the whole lot of you are nothing but a bunch of adulter, partying, dwi getting idiots .
It is starting to show big time and is detrimental to our school. I hope the door hits you all in the ass !
withheld

Saint Louis, MO

#754 Feb 6, 2013
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>How about this .......I DON'T GIVE A DAMN !!!!!

I want an educated , certified , qualified and experienced person running the food program !!!!!

I sickens me that the whole lot of you are nothing but a bunch of adulter, partying, dwi getting idiots .
It is starting to show big time and is detrimental to our school. I hope the door hits you all in the ass !

Go go go! I am with you!
Ann

Arnold, MO

#755 Feb 6, 2013
Thats all you got Stephanie. Dwi. Talk about slander. Keep calling Elliot. You are a scorned ex that has been called out. Way to go Jamie and Chris. Kiddos to two great men!!!
TROOP 5 or 6

Arnold, MO

#756 Feb 6, 2013
Wow! What happened? I heard there are some crazy ex's on here but this verifies some things. If this site is a venue for that then I guess it truly validates my afformentioned comments. This site festers with psychopathic and unruly idiots. If the ex wife is on here solely to spread hatred and misery then I guess Sam has a chance at finally getting a date. Sloppy seconds of a used mule? People... I hate to tell you this, but if you study this and relish in it then you would be known as what most intelligent people would refer to as "LOSERS". Yes.. I hate to share this with you but it's who you are. On another note, this ex wife who seems to be so hateful obviously has a jealousy issue. Rumor has it that she came in a close second to Michelle Tyler in the fatest ass contest recently held in saint Louis at the bull dyke festival.
not too dum

Saint Louis, MO

#757 Feb 6, 2013
"Tonight is about the safety summit..." Ok, fine. That is said and done. Now, give us a night to have a nepotism summit!
TROOP 5 or 6

Arnold, MO

#758 Feb 6, 2013
Oops posted twice. I guess it's the reality kicking in! Anyone know who

"concerned parent" is? Sounds like a bitchy ex if you ask me! Wait! I had premonition. It must be a bitchy ex. Who else would make those comments?

In another note it must be comforting for some of you to post on here knowing you have no platform. Like me, you mine as well be a ghost. But you know what? I stand for good! Plain and simple. Any of you ever mention how well your kid is doing in the district, the happy response you get when you when they get home or when you pick them up? Nope. Focused on being a pitiful parent. Do yourself a favor...look at your kid(s) and sincerely ask them if they are fed fried dog $hit or have teachers berating or beating them. Their answers will be repetitively "NO". Kids are innocent and have no idea what their parents are truly up to. Statistically many of you are pot heads and divorced parents passing judgement. What a bunch of online fugking idiots.
not too dum

Saint Louis, MO

#759 Feb 6, 2013
TROOP 5 or 6 wrote:

"concerned parent" is? Sounds like a bitchy ex if you ask me! Wait! I had premonition. It must be a bitchy ex. Who else would make those comments?

In another note it must be comforting for some of you to post on here knowing you have no platform. Like me, you mine as well be a ghost. But you know what? I stand for good! Plain and simple. Any of you ever mention how well your kid is doing in the district, the happy response you get when you when they get home or when you pick them up? Nope. Focused on being a pitiful parent. Do yourself a favor...look at your kid(s) and sincerely ask them if they are fed fried dog $hit or have teachers berating or beating them. Their answers will be repetitively "NO". Kids are innocent and have no idea what their parents are truly up to. Statistically many of you are pot heads and divorced parents passing judgement. What a bunch of online fugking idiots.
You are wrong! Many of us are teachers and support staff who are providing the dog doo, berating, and beating free free education to your darlings.
Concerned parent

Saint Louis, MO

#760 Feb 6, 2013
I'm not home tonight. Anyone care to say how the "you paid for it " went? DC probably sent elliot packing. From the advertisement for it, looked like she had the police there and she was running from the camera.
Holy cow

Arnold, MO

#761 Feb 6, 2013
not too dum wrote:
"Tonight is about the safety summit..." Ok, fine. That is said and done. Now, give us a night to have a nepotism summit!
I think Elliot was there for all the wrong reasons. From what I can gather she was only there for the SAFETY SUMMIT. Hereyee Hereyee. It's not the superintendent's responsibility to entertain a liberal negro dip-$hit disturber when the agenda calls for an entiirely different matter. Whats amazing is that Simpson junior shows up on tv. What an idiot. Does this guy have a job? I swear this country has fallen to $hit when a mentally deranged fool gets an interview. Rich. Good job calling yourself out on being the whistle blower. Youre no more than a deranged douche bag exposing themselves in the community by hiding behind boyscouts amongst other community fellowships. I pity the idiots who listen to you. Lost sheep! It truly proves there will always be special needs classrooms in the public schools. Dip$hits... Keep rproducing! It only saves jobs. Buy in negative media lovers. If it makes you happy!. Enjoy going to work tomorrow if you truly are qualified for a job...or even have one.
Tim

United States

#762 Feb 6, 2013
Critchlow and Co .take a lesson from the Mehlville district, adopt the no nepotism policy. You're making any good part of this district look pathetic.
P.S. everyone is watching all job postings, you better get involved in the hiring of every Job.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#763 Feb 6, 2013
It is amazing how much time is spent by this administration dodging questions about a hire they swear up and down was the "best person for the job". The quickest way to get rid of Elliot Davis is to openly and honestly address his questions. If your arguments for the unqualified are so strong then making him go away should be a simple task.
remember when

United States

#764 Feb 6, 2013
Ann wrote:
Thats all you got Stephanie. Dwi. Talk about slander. Keep calling Elliot. You are a scorned ex that has been called out. Way to go Jamie and Chris. Kiddos to two great men!!!
Got news for you Barnthart Betty. I'm not Stephanie. It is my understanding Jamie fled from Texas after his dwi and since you readily admit partying with Chris, maybe you all will get yours.
Are there any problems at Windsor or do you just wanna poke your nose in ours ?

Do you have an uneducated noncertified McDonald's Apple pie slinger running your food program ?
If not, then have a nice cup of
STFU !!
Really Rich

Fairfax, VA

#765 Feb 6, 2013
Let me start by saying that after seeing that report by Fox 2 all I can say is...really?

Didn't he at one time take home some dollars from the District for computer work? Did that happen because he was a relative of an administrator? Or, was he qualified to do that? Could it be that he was qualified and so could Ms. Nash.

The fact is that he's a person that has a vendetta and agenda. Period. The man is consumed by this and is a shame that people don't know the reasoning that he is so hell bent on his crusade. Simply ridiculous. The man doesn't tell the truth. That is a FACT!
remember when

United States

#766 Feb 6, 2013
TROOP 5 or 6 wrote:
Hold up while I get a translator , I do not understand
idiot !! Have you had one two many Jamie ???
Concerned parent

Saint Louis, MO

#767 Feb 6, 2013
Strange how all the money that was going to the Administration building remodeling ( or whatever they were doing with it) is now suddenly on hold and going for children safety. Are they trying to save face with the community? Is this not what happened?
TROOP 5 or 6

Arnold, MO

#768 Feb 6, 2013
Yo!!! Petifile Sam. That was addressed over a month ago. Get off the bong and up to real time.
Elliot is a known hamster packer. Just ask rich Simpson. They have an undercover tube fest every third Wednesday of the month. Rumor has it that rich is developing this in his mad scientist lab; a clawless super hamster that wiggles exponentially when deprived of air when it's skin is exposed to methane. Richard Gere has nothing on these a$$ hammers! You ever wonder why he looks f-d silly? He still has a rodent that traveled up his digestive system and lodged itself in his brain. He can't let this tragedy go! Apparently there is a merit badge for biology when he displays this in his "pack". Lol. Pardon the pun!
You guys are straight up f-sticks. Kinda like middle school and now...i laugh at you!
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#769 Feb 6, 2013
Ms. Nash is not qualified! All you have to do is read the qualifications, even in their "watered down" form she is not qualified! However there were others, people who deserved the job, who were qualified. That is a fact that can not be overstated! All one has to do is ask why Ms. Nash is being so defended and supported but those that were qualified are not? Did the qualified employees do something so wrong that we can just toss them aside without a defense? Really, what is so horrible about those that were qualified that no one will give them the recognition they deserve? We all know what "qualifications" mean, I do not need a self serving Board and Administraton trying to redefine it for me! ELECT A NEW SCHOOL BOARD TO BEGIN TO FIX THIS INJUSTICE!!!
TROOP 5 or 6

Arnold, MO

#770 Feb 6, 2013
Let's just state one fact! You are a fired employee! Your comments are worthless! Go get a job Sam. You need to stop, really. I feel bad for you.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#771 Feb 6, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
Ms. Nash is not qualified! All you have to do is read the qualifications, even in their "watered down" form she is not qualified! However there were others, people who deserved the job, who were qualified. That is a fact that can not be overstated! All one has to do is ask why Ms. Nash is being so defended and supported but those that were qualified are not? Did the qualified employees do something so wrong that we can just toss them aside without a defense? Really, what is so horrible about those that were qualified that no one will give them the recognition they deserve? We all know what "qualifications" mean, I do not need a self serving Board and Administraton trying to redefine it for me! ELECT A NEW SCHOOL BOARD TO BEGIN TO FIX THIS INJUSTICE!!!
Ditto
TROOP 5 or 6

Arnold, MO

#772 Feb 6, 2013
Sorry Sam. I would love to stay up all night and debate with you but I must digress. I have work in the morning. A rewarding job that I must prepare myself for. One that requires forethought and planning. You understand...but not really. Night d-bag! PS go apply for work. The school district beeds your tax dollars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... (Sep '14) 23 hr Lipstick OnA Pig 213
bryan weber (Feb '13) Mon Com man 76
Helicopter at heads creek church?? (Jun '13) Mon Hambeast Waddle 26
Dumping Trash on Carter Mon Dumping Trash 1
News Lawsuit accuses municipalities of targeting the... Mon VeeBee 6
News Suspects sought in Festus murder (Aug '06) Aug 21 Beyond This 7
Jim Davis owns Davis Excavating Aug 20 No Bobcats 2

Imperial Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Imperial Mortgages