Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

time out is a douche wrote:
<quoted text>
They are administrative INTERN positions. No pay raises.
I bet there's no chance they would lead to a big pay raise down the road now would they! The cover is pulled back on this District now, the Public will know what is going on!
Parent AND Taxpayer

Fenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

time out is a douche wrote:
<quoted text>
They are administrative INTERN positions. No pay raises.
Yeah and does anyone want to bet that these "INTERNS" will become permanent administrators? Again, it's all smoke and mirrors.
Goin Old School

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Time Out wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet there's no chance they would lead to a big pay raise down the road now would they! The cover is pulled back on this District now, the Public will know what is going on!
And I bet that those postions would never lead directly to a "Newly Created" Admin job. Oh and as far as Salsman, everyone at the FHS knows he will be the new Principal.

That is one thing that this admin is transparent about. And as far as the moniker "time out is a douche", I told you that the next tactic is name calling and making it a personal attack. There again they are "transparent".
At Least

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Goin Old School wrote:
<quoted text>And I bet that those postions would never lead directly to a "Newly Created" Admin job. Oh and as far as Salsman, everyone at the FHS knows he will be the new Principal.

That is one thing that this admin is transparent about. And as far as the moniker "time out is a douche", I told you that the next tactic is name calling and making it a personal attack. There again they are "transparent".
Let's see as I understand to "INTERN" for a position means you are in training. Am I correct? So, yes these interns will become administrators. No smoke and mirrors. The district has saved money by NOT having full time asst. principals at every elem. and middle. They are shared between schools. I for one would like to see each elem and middle school have full time asst. p's.
This district does do some things right.
Time Out

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

At Least wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see as I understand to "INTERN" for a position means you are in training. Am I correct? So, yes these interns will become administrators. No smoke and mirrors. The district has saved money by NOT having full time asst. principals at every elem. and middle. They are shared between schools. I for one would like to see each elem and middle school have full time asst. p's.
An Internship may be paid or unpaid, upon completion usually comes with an offer of employment. So ... If the jobs are stacked for a Relative Again, can you say Nepotism.
Idiots

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

The family doesn't meet the requirements You all think you are so keen. Crazy ms Tyler your jealously is almost psychotic! I would be worried if I were any of these admin. or board. She needs to be banned before someone gets harmed. I heard she is nuts!!!
Go fox

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

They are getting much needed help. I support the district and board. Not fired employees that lie,
Chicken

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Lol
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

At Least wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see as I understand to "INTERN" for a position means you are in training. Am I correct? So, yes these interns will become administrators. No smoke and mirrors... I for one would like to see each elem and middle school have full time asst. p's.
At Least, you obviously support Dianne's reasoning that there is a value associated with spending time, effort and money to groom the next generation of capable leaders at Fox.

So how will you feel when in a year or so those interns are all trained up and ready to take over as top administrators - and the first job goes to an outside candidate with all the qualifications of a Kelly Nash?

The skills that Fox will give these interns are very transportable. Do you think all them would just hang around hoping that Linda and Dianne will run out of relatives by the time the next job opens up? Maybe. I wouldn't. The best and brightest of them will say screw Fox and leap at the next opportunity to take their skills to another school district and help make it one of distinction.

Even when you apply the administration's own logic to the hiring of Kelly Nash it makes no sense. They pay constant lip service to the benefits that training and experience provide, but too often at the end of the day it's not the intern with the right training, but the daughter-in-law, boyfriend, or best friend with the right name that actually ends up with the job and salary. They're bleeding credibility and they just don't seem to care.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Red 5 how completely accurate you are! All of a sudden it matters if you are properly trained and educated for a "management" position? It is a shame the same logic and care did not apply to those that did exactly what an intern would do in The FS department. You learn and apply yourself to a certain field it is reasonable to expect those people to be promoted.
I believe there are currently a number of teachers who already have their administrative degrees, what will happen to them, or does the internship program allow for an unlimited amount of people? What happens if they don't enter the intern program but at some later date want to apply for an administrative position, will the interns be the "chosen few" even though there are teachers that have the qualifications and have done the work?
Here is a chance for the school Board to do what they have yet to have done in these hirings, their job, by carefully studying every candidate, and making sure a position is not being "handed out" to yet another family member!
Refreshing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

With all of the negativity that is constant and rampant on this forum, I wanted to give the district and community a compliment for the Safety Summit put on last night. What a positive and productive evening! Thank you to Dr. Critchlow and the Board for planning this event. Now, that was a nice, positive, and productive evening that focused on what Fox is about...the students! Hope you have a great Friday!
withheld

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Refreshing wrote:
With all of the negativity that is constant and rampant on this forum, I wanted to give the district and community a compliment for the Safety Summit put on last night. What a positive and productive evening! Thank you to Dr. Critchlow and the Board for planning this event. Now, that was a nice, positive, and productive evening that focused on what Fox is about...the students! Hope you have a great Friday!
In my opinion DC seemed snarky and defensive. I was offended by her rant about bringing guns into the schools and her unprofessional questioning about if we wanted her the bringing a gun to school. Yes, it was said "tongue in cheek," but I see it as "foot in mouth."
Time Out

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Refreshing wrote:
Oh yes, a safety talk will definetly make up for all her Nepotism..... Not
time out is a douche

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Time Out wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes, a safety talk will definetly make up for all her Nepotism..... Not
Why did you capitalize nepotism and not?
Mark Jones

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

There were some great ideas posed in the group at my table last night. It was encouraging to hear. I could have done without the political back patting that took up the first part of the meeting. I am still outraged that we have 270 administrators per student. When you included the early childhood kids, that's over 3.2 million administrators on our payroll!(They really need to correct that graphic.) And I'm not sure what being a National School of Character for 12 years has to do with safety concerns. Maybe it was an attempt to heal some of the damage from the bad press Critchlow and the district has been getting, or just an attempt to lull to sleep the uninformed. Whatever the case, I don't think it will help her situation by having Elliot Davis thrown off the property last night before the meeting even started. Channel 5's piece on the meeting was decent.
Top Gunn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Mark Jones wrote:
There were some great ideas posed in the group at my table last night. It was encouraging to hear. I could have done without the political back patting that took up the first part of the meeting. I am still outraged that we have 270 administrators per student. When you included the early childhood kids, that's over 3.2 million administrators on our payroll!(They really need to correct that graphic.) And I'm not sure what being a National School of Character for 12 years has to do with safety concerns. Maybe it was an attempt to heal some of the damage from the bad press Critchlow and the district has been getting, or just an attempt to lull to sleep the uninformed. Whatever the case, I don't think it will help her situation by having Elliot Davis thrown off the property last night before the meeting even started. Channel 5's piece on the meeting was decent.
I'm sure throwing Elliot off the property will definetly not support the "nothing to see here" views. Haha

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Are there any HVAC people on here?
Tim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Newbie wrote:
Are there any HVAC people on here?
Should there be? How about any Sped teachers, Band teachers, or Spanish and French teachers ?
At Least

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Tim wrote:
<quoted text>Should there be? How about any Sped teachers, Band teachers, or Spanish and French teachers ?
Probably want to know because there is a posting for maintenance. Smartie pants!!!
Top Gunn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Should there be? How about any Sped teachers, Band teachers, or Spanish and French teachers ?
Don't forget Math,Science,History, and Electives...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Imperial Discussions

Search the Imperial Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Arnold Historical Society 12 min Golfy 22
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 29 min Bring Back Linda 150
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 35 min guest 95,421
Describing Lack of Character 1 hr jesus saves 6
Cottage Apt vs. City of Arnold 3 hr Whydoyoucare 2
Feral Cats 8 hr hunnybunny99 5
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 14 hr CLUE 6,909
•••
•••
•••
Imperial Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Imperial Jobs