Nepotism on Fox schoolboard
Samuel Ferry

New Cumberland, PA

#649 Jan 27, 2013
Tess Anne Ferry wrote:
Dad, you've got better things to do than griping on that computer!
You promised me you'd
change the oil in my car.
Man you are funny, whats a computer?
Curious

Saint Louis, MO

#650 Jan 27, 2013
Fed up wrote:
The corruption within this administration is long and deep. Many people's lives have been torn apart because of the selfishness of those in power. They care about nothing more than themselves!!!!! Take it from someone who has been affected first hand, if it doesn't stop soon the monster will only grow larger and larger. I used to believe that people came into the educational field for the same reason as I, to help make a positive difference in the life of a child. This current administration and board makes a complete mockery of that idealism. It is sick to believe that they hide behind the falsehood that they run a National District of Character. My only solice is that our children are nieve to the dirt and disgrace that takes place behind Central Office walls and that there are some hard working decent employees that try to show our children a different way. By the way, nobody is fooled by the fact that the name calling and personal attacks are either coming from administration, board members or close family/friends of both. Most everyone in the audience the night of the last Board meeting supported the three speakers that night (even giving applause after each spoke). To come on hear and attack somebody by going after their appearance and intellegence only proves the points that those speaking with credibility on this forum are trying to make. I hope you are able to make peace with God before your passing, otherwise I fear for what you will face in the afterlife!!!!!!
So how does it work....I mean in the current fiasco with the Board Prez dtr-n-law? Does DB tell Scott and Crutchley this is who is getting job, make it look good? I mean are they basically told this how it's going to be, and they fear their jobs or what? It has to be complete arrogance to think this one was going by without someone noticing?? I guess the Board all votes so when their turn comes, it will get passed as well?
FMJ

Arnold, MO

#651 Jan 27, 2013
This stuff is really getting ridiculous. If people don't like what's going on, vote for new school board members and make a change the right way. Arnold Topix isn't the right way to make a change. The former Mrs. Baker, Mrs. Chritchlow, and their merry band of morons must have a lot of time on their hands to keep stirring things up on here. Let it go ladies. Your ex husbands didn't want to be married to either one of you anymore so they left. Get over it. If you want to make positive change, get out and vote, or try to help new board members get elected. Sitting behind a computer and stirring things up isn't the way to go.
Jules Winnfield

Warrensburg, MO

#652 Jan 27, 2013
Wow all this bickering back and forth is laughable. The people who are defending Kelly Nash’s hiring are a joke. How can anyone, especially those with children who attend at the Fox School District, defend someone who is clearly not qualified for such a high power position? Do you people not care about the children? Because it sure sounds like you don’t. Just the fact that the only argument you have is to call people names shows how weak your argument really is.

All anyone has to do is look at the facts and realize that something is not right with this school board. So for the people, who are defending the hiring of Kelly Nash, please stop and let the people, who actually care about the children, speak up and make real changes. Just go back and watch your American Idol and let the big boys handle the care and safety of our children because you are doing a crap job at it.
Rick Perry

San Jose, CA

#653 Jan 27, 2013
Satan shoved a pineapple up Hitler's butt.
Sam Ferry

Fenton, MO

#654 Jan 27, 2013
I agree. The school board has got to go! They can not produce a resonable doubt that they made the decision to hire Kelly Nash based on anything but her name. Which means we have about two months to get as many friends, family, and neighbors on board with the new potential board members. I have stated on here several times that I will support Mark Jones in his bid but have yet to see anyone else say anything about him. Am I missing something? If so please help me out. It seems that we face a real problem with the"splitting" of votes so the sooner we can agree on at least one candidate the better the chance to actually get that person elected. Tommorrow an "elect Mark Jones" sign goes up in my front yard and by the end of the week I'll have panel signs up on my truck. Is there anyone else that feels like they can support him? I can not stand by and let what they did to qualified employees go without trying to do something!
Family Guy

Arnold, MO

#655 Jan 27, 2013
The NEA is going to be interviewing all candidates this week and they are going to support two people. The best path is get behind the NEA and their candidates.
Sam Ferry

Fenton, MO

#656 Jan 27, 2013
Has the NEA ever supported the two incumbents in the past?
remember when

United States

#657 Jan 28, 2013
Well I think it has been established that the uncertified and unqualified Nash has only been hired to fill mommy in laws turn at favors. Wow
Mommy ILaw proudly claims she is there only to manage.
Hmmm what manage experience does she have ? How many packets of ketchup gets handed out ? How many pimply faced rude teenagers need off on a sat. night to party ? Enough toilet paper in the johns ?

If I were the person that was going to have to do her job and watch that DA&& get all the glory. I would undermine her and expose her every chance I got.
I really think this "wait and see " is a very poor choice .

What I find odd is the hoochy super actually is running the school and the city attorney is actually running the town. The others are just a front .
Addit

United States

#658 Jan 28, 2013
Is the new FS Director currently on the job? How is it going? Anyone know?
Totally_Uncalled _For

Saint Louis, MO

#659 Jan 28, 2013
At least now we know why Kelly needed the $65K salary.

http://now.msn.com/chicken-wings-stolen-from-...
Concerned parent

Saint Louis, MO

#660 Jan 29, 2013
I keep reading posts about Rich Simpson jr. What did he do to get everyone stirred up, including the Boy Scouts? Guess I missed something. His patents are very devoted to the Fox School District.
Concerned parent

Saint Louis, MO

#661 Jan 29, 2013
"Meant parents". Sorry. Hit wrong key.
Goin Old School

Saint Louis, MO

#662 Jan 29, 2013
Concerned parent wrote:
"Meant parents". Sorry. Hit wrong key.
The only thing that Rich Simpson did is to stand up to the Board and the Super and ask tough questions. For that he has been ridiculed and had numerous stories created in an attempt to discredit his name and character. He was very involved in the issue of nut allergy at Lonedell Elementary. Much of what was written was either taken out of context or just flat out fiction.

If you attempt to call out this board or the Fox C6 administration, you will be subject to numerous attacks. They will not attack your allegations or try to show why your allegations are wrong using facts. They will instead make it personal, they will attack your appearance, your heritage, or just plain old name calling. The attackers will use derogatory names. It has been purported on this forum that these individual(s) are in actuality either employees that are loyal to the super and board or they are family members of said individuals.

But, one thing is for sure they will not allow the sun to shine on their face(s), they would rather hide in the shadows.
Sam Ferry

Fenton, MO

#663 Jan 29, 2013
Although I'm new to this fight compared to Rich Simpson I've got to say I agree 100% with "old school". Even if the Board and this administration were not behind the vicious personal attacks against Rich they have not done a single thing to help and encourage him. The Board should get down on their knees and thank God for citizens who want to improve the system, after all the community is the partnership they SWEAR they work for. The first thing I did when I met Rich was apoligize to him on behalf of anyone who understands the corruption at Fox and thank him for all he is doing. Fox has had a history of destroying really good people and ignoring really bad ones. They have zero management skills when it comes to people and morale, so it is comical to me that is there big claim with the new hire. "It was her management skills", in order to determine that it may help if you first had those skills yourself. To me they have done to Rich what they have done to alot of their employees!
Voice_of_A_Teach er

Saint Louis, MO

#664 Jan 29, 2013
Todd, Dianne, and Linda like to justify Fox grad Kelly Nash's appointment as FS director by saying "they like to hire one of their own." What they don’t mention is that Kelly spent less time at Fox as a student than the current assistant FS director and other inside applicants have spent there feeding our kids!

It boggles my mind that Dianne and Todd don't seem to care that they are killing employee morale. The feeling now in every department at school is why should I work so hard to educate and prepare myself for a job at the next level if my Master's diploma can be trumped by a grease-stained Hamburger U. certificate? What good is giving a decade or more of loyal service to Fox if I don’t have the right last name and won’t be competing on a level playing field for promotions?

I've said before that Todd Scott is most responsible because it’s his direct responsibility to bring the best candidates – not just the best connected – to the board. Unpleasant though it might be it’s his damn job to tell Dianne and the Board they’re wrong to treat all job openings at Fox as patronage positions. Todd’s actions over the past few years demonstrate he is a coward, a fool, a stooge, or all three. Give Kelly Nash his job – she’s just as qualified for it as she is to be FS director – and let him find out what it’s like to compete for a job when you have to do it based on your record not your name.
eric taylor

Chesapeake, OH

#665 Jan 29, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
Although I'm new to this fight compared to Rich Simpson I've got to say I agree 100% with "old school". Even if the Board and this administration were not behind the vicious personal attacks against Rich they have not done a single thing to help and encourage him. The Board should get down on their knees and thank God for citizens who want to improve the system, after all the community is the partnership they SWEAR they work for. The first thing I did when I met Rich was apoligize to him on behalf of anyone who understands the corruption at Fox and thank him for all he is doing. Fox has had a history of destroying really good people and ignoring really bad ones. They have zero management skills when it comes to people and morale, so it is comical to me that is there big claim with the new hire. "It was her management skills", in order to determine that it may help if you first had those skills yourself. To me they have done to Rich what they have done to alot of their employees!
Could you give us examples of these people they have destroyed. You are starting to sway me, and that sounds unacceptable to destroy these people.
remember when

United States

#666 Jan 29, 2013
Voice_of_A_Teacher wrote:
Todd, Dianne, and Linda like to justify Fox grad Kelly Nash's appointment as FS director by saying "they like to hire one of their own." What they don’t mention is that Kelly spent less time at Fox as a student than the current assistant FS director and other inside applicants have spent there feeding our kids!
It boggles my mind that Dianne and Todd don't seem to care that they are killing employee morale. The feeling now in every department at school is why should I work so hard to educate and prepare myself for a job at the next level if my Master's diploma can be trumped by a grease-stained Hamburger U. certificate? What good is giving a decade or more of loyal service to Fox if I don’t have the right last name and won’t be competing on a level playing field for promotions?
I've said before that Todd Scott is most responsible because it’s his direct responsibility to bring the best candidates – not just the best connected – to the board. Unpleasant though it might be it’s his damn job to tell Dianne and the Board they’re wrong to treat all job openings at Fox as patronage positions. Todd’s actions over the past few years demonstrate he is a coward, a fool, a stooge, or all three. Give Kelly Nash his job – she’s just as qualified for it as she is to be FS director – and let him find out what it’s like to compete for a job when you have to do it based on your record not your name.
Bravo ! Well put and I couldn't agree more. She probably is more suited for Todd's job. A stooge is a stooge and basically qualifications are not required or needed.

I hope the new campaign material mentions this idiotic decision. It will be a win win for them because many are outraged over this and election is just around the corner.
Addit

United States

#667 Jan 29, 2013
eric taylor wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you give us examples of these people they have destroyed. You are starting to sway me, and that sounds unacceptable to destroy these people.
Many teachers have been let go or harrassed so badly they found other jobs. Friends have told me that when Dr. C or Crutchly call you to their office they scream and cuss the Fbomb at you before they fire you. A lot of good teachers were forced out to make room for ?
eric taylor

Fairfax, VA

#668 Jan 29, 2013
Addit wrote:
<quoted text>Many teachers have been let go or harrassed so badly they found other jobs. Friends have told me that when Dr. C or Crutchly call you to their office they scream and cuss the Fbomb at you before they fire you. A lot of good teachers were forced out to make room for ?
Such as...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Wharf Lounge (Sep '10) 17 hr Cedric 5
Survey for a school project (is evolution real) 20 hr American 5
Don Robinson State Park In Cedar Hill Feb 24 Jefco Resident 1
Lesbian/bi girls numbers (Nov '14) Feb 22 Kat 16
KAB Homes (Jefferson County, Mo) (Feb '07) Feb 20 Mindy1979 49
Sunset park,walnut etc. Feb 20 Chestnut 1
Lacey (Apr '14) Feb 19 OnlyGodCanJudgeMe 22

Imperial Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Imperial Mortgages