Nepotism on Fox schoolboard
Emperor Palpatine

Cape Girardeau, MO

#386 Jan 7, 2013
Time Out wrote:
I for one, would love to know who the latest and not so greatest hires are. It's time the Regime realizes we are tired of all the shenanigans!
Yeah. Maybe we can force them to wear a certain color of clothing so they're easier to spot in public. Let's publicly ruin some lives!
Ssdd

High Ridge, MO

#387 Jan 7, 2013
Information Overload wrote:
<quoted text>
The key words are people connected with Central Office Again.... Also called Nepotism the Title of this Post. There are many people with certification trying to get a job, and if you haven't completed Student Teaching and are being paid without shadowing a Certified Teacher is against the Law. I will be contacting DESE and all appropriate officials to get to the bottom of this!
Add deputy Dan Baker to the list when you call DESE. his step daughter was hired in before she finished school as well.
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

#388 Jan 7, 2013
Now we're quoting Star Wars? Jeeeeeezus. If we're the grown ups here the children of the Fox School District are well and truly screwed.

But what the heck! I'll play. Here's one: "Fox Administration Building. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."
Time Out

Overland Park, KS

#389 Jan 7, 2013
Emperor Palpatine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Maybe we can force them to wear a certain color of clothing so they're easier to spot in public. Let's publicly ruin some lives!
Maybe the People in the Administration should think about consequences, before they place Family into positions other people worked hard for and deserve. If there is some damage to them, they won't be so quick to give away jobs the public pay for! This isn't a private corporation !
Information Overload

United States

#390 Jan 8, 2013
Time Out wrote:
I for one, would love to know who the latest and not so greatest hires are. It's time the Regime realizes we are tired of all the shenanigans!
I'll give you a few names that are just the tip of the iceberg. Burns over at Sherwood , Saputo over at Antonia middle,Polete- Todd Scott's nephew bounces around.... To name a few!
fox parent

United States

#391 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>I'll give you a few names that are just the tip of the iceberg. Burns over at Sherwood , Saputo over at Antonia middle,Polete- Todd Scott's nephew bounces around.... To name a few!
Saputo is a certified teacher. He was a student teacher for my sons class last semester.
Information Overload

United States

#392 Jan 8, 2013
fox parent wrote:
<quoted text>
Saputo is a certified teacher. He was a student teacher for my sons class last semester.
I'm gonna go with the people that know if he has passed the Praxxis and is Certified or not. No offense.
Time Out

United States

#393 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm gonna go with the people that know if he has passed the Praxxis and is Certified or not. No offense.
It will be nice to see how the Administration answers these questions! Especially if Elliot Davis comes to ask them.
Red 5

United States

#394 Jan 8, 2013
Todd! Like I told you before the word on the street is that you are totally screwed. I hear that Dianne and Linda are beginning to look for a scapegoat. Do you ever wake up at night worrying that they have another relative out there with 16 years of experience totally unrelated to HR but is really, really enthusiastic about taking your job? How ironic would that be!
grammar police

Imperial, MO

#395 Jan 8, 2013
Red 5 wrote:
Todd! Like I told you before the word on the street is that you are totally screwed. I hear that Dianne and Linda are beginning to look for a scapegoat. Do you ever wake up at night worrying that they have another relative out there with 16 years of experience totally unrelated to HR but is really, really enthusiastic about taking your job? How ironic would that be!
I'm not entirely sure you know what irony is.
Ssdd

Imperial, MO

#396 Jan 8, 2013
Todd is just as much of a jackass as the rest of them. His hands are very dirty. Should he be replaced by an enthusiastic assistant manager at QT. or better yet just sit a monkey in a chair with a tie.
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

#397 Jan 9, 2013
grammar police wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not entirely sure you know what irony is.
Wise Grammarian, I bow to your expertise. I was struggling with the proper word there. After consulting my dog-eared copy of the Ronald McDonald Coloring Book and Dictionary, I went with ironic because it means "contrary to what was expected or intended". That's pretty close to what I meant. But in the interest of maintaining a civil discourse would you accept my second choice, "Karma is a bitch"?

What I was really hoping to achieve was putting into Todd's head the vivid image of a Dickensian Ghost of Christmas Future showing him what his own future might look like if he doesn't man up and start doing his job as head of HR. If Dianne and the Board aren't disabused of their belief that an enthusiastic fry cook can head one important department, what's to stop them from thinking that another could run his?
remember when

United States

#398 Jan 9, 2013
Haha snort snort .... Red 5 - 2 grammar - 0
Hey grammar : it sucks to suck .... You just got stuffed.

I'm telling you big kid protest / strike with signs in front of school. WALK OUT. With tv coverage of course. Gets huge results. I've seen it done .
Information Overload

Kansas City, MO

#399 Jan 9, 2013
Apparently the District has Thousands, upon Thousands of Dollars owed on the Lunch Program! While I strongly believe kids should not go hungry, something has to be done ! I wonder how the Super Enthusiastic Ultra Qualified Fry Cook with lots of Experience is going to handle this?
Time Out

Kansas City, MO

#401 Jan 9, 2013
Just was reading in the Leader, four new people are running against two of the current Scum Bag Fox School Board Members!
pickle

United States

#402 Jan 9, 2013
Time Out wrote:
Just was reading in the Leader, four new people are running against two of the current Scum Bag Fox School Board Members!
Who?
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#403 Jan 9, 2013
Does anybody know the four non-incumbents, Mark S Jones, Anthony W Thebeau, Steve Holloway, ans Dan Kroupa? Is that the same Dan Kroupa who was city treasurer?
Ryan

Arnold, MO

#404 Jan 9, 2013
you do not want Dan Kroupa on your school board
Ssdd

Imperial, MO

#405 Jan 9, 2013
Holloways wife is a teacher in the district. When is the lat day someone can file?
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#406 Jan 10, 2013
Ssdd wrote:
Holloways wife is a teacher in the district. When is the lat day someone can file?
15th.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bryan weber (Feb '13) 37 min gonna get yur family 60
Hit & Run Driver On The Loose 14 hr White Vehicle 1
Shades of Brown 19 hr Thata fact 2
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... (Sep '14) 19 hr Embarrassed 178
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Thu Tom 1,397
Who Are You Voting For Trump or Clinton Thu Stupid Voters 5
News Brutcher gets life plus 109 years (Sep '06) Thu Brutchers Awesome 173
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Imperial Mortgages