Morning

Arnold, MO

#1 Apr 1, 2013
Letusnamenames

United States

#2 Apr 1, 2013
That's hilarious. The writer tries to implicate Counts by highlighting the paragraph of "those with ultimate policy making authority". However, the council sets the policies and such by voting on them.

Now, lets get this straight, Counts have NOTHING to do with this lawsuit. It is strictly Sweeney, Waller and Missey. Quit trying to attach people that have nothing to do with it.
Who is Kidding Who

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Apr 1, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
That's hilarious. The writer tries to implicate Counts by highlighting the paragraph of "those with ultimate policy making authority". However, the council sets the policies and such by voting on them.
Now, lets get this straight, Counts have NOTHING to do with this lawsuit. It is strictly Sweeney, Waller and Missey. Quit trying to attach people that have nothing to do with it.
Are you kidding me? If Mayor Counts did not know this was happening, then he's useless as the leader of our city. My guess is that he (the mayor)gave his right hand man and cohort in crime the go ahead and take Mr. Missey off the ballot as he knew that if he won, his boy Mr. Fullbright wouldn't be able to go along with the crooked city schemes. Either way, Counts is very responsible!
Arnold Granny

Arnold, MO

#4 Apr 1, 2013
no matter who knew what and when the fact remains that Mr. Missey neglected to pay his taxes!I dont think thats optional. Its the law! You have to pay your taxes.
Immaterial

Newark, NJ

#5 Apr 1, 2013
Arnold Granny wrote:
no matter who knew what and when the fact remains that Mr. Missey neglected to pay his taxes!I dont think thats optional. Its the law! You have to pay your taxes.
Whether or not Shaun Missey was in arrears is not germane to the suit, and is a moot point. You can attempt to make it all day long, but is not supported by the law, and the position is even less supported given Sweeney's Memo in 2011 regarding Mr. Moritz and Crisler's candidacy and delinquency. Mr. Sweeney already had the law interpreted by the Jefferson Circuit Court in Ron Woehrle's removal and the court's readdition of his name to the ballot for him, so he was not confused. He was aware, as he made a complete "spectacle" of himself in that courtroom.

Just because one thinks that something should not be optional, does not give one the right to conspire to deprive another of ballot access. That is the point in this suit. As for Ron Counts, the buck stops with him, which is why you see the City of Arnold named as Defendant's as well. Will be most interesting once discovery and depos begin to see exactly who those "parties unknown at this time" are and watch them be added as defendants as this steamroller plods along.
Letusnamenames

United States

#6 Apr 1, 2013
Who is Kidding Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? If Mayor Counts did not know this was happening, then he's useless as the leader of our city. My guess is that he (the mayor)gave his right hand man and cohort in crime the go ahead and take Mr. Missey off the ballot as he knew that if he won, his boy Mr. Fullbright wouldn't be able to go along with the crooked city schemes. Either way, Counts is very responsible!
I guess you all learned nothing from Moss' lawsuit where he is sueing for falsely dragging his name through the mud. Is this not what you are doing to Counts in this instance? Seems like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 11 hr what's up with that 909
Anyone know Lisa Strobl ? Wed who 2
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... Wed ZiessCamera 26
Fox High School Superintendent (Sep '10) Dec 23 WDCJ 1,473
Beagle on Highway 21 Dec 22 DCAWS Volunteer 1
Seckman Elementary parents...our problems are s... Dec 22 LittleLostLamb 10
fox athletics Dec 20 Warrior12 10
Imperial Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web