Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Ted

United States

#84311 Jun 26, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't care what they stand for? I guess you would have voted for Hitler if he had been a Democrat?? Hmmmm!
Of course, one of the problems is that, they tell you one thing and do another so it's hard to know what to believe.
You can bet your sweet ass on one thing if hitler was here in us I bet there wouldn't be as many free loaders as we have now he had a solution for that!
REAL Black Bean Brenda

United States

#84312 Jun 26, 2013
Black Bean Brenda wrote:
Who has been cloning me?
Excuse me...but you ARE NOT "Black Bean Brenda"

GAME POINT
Black Bean Brenda

United States

#84313 Jun 26, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>You can bet your sweet ass on one thing if hitler was here in us I bet there wouldn't be as many free loaders as we have now he had a solution for that!
YES ...and maybe our cities would be getting firebombed by allied bombers too...so much fun being Nazis
gamepoint debunked

United States

#84314 Jun 26, 2013
REAL Black Bean Brenda wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me...but you ARE NOT "Black Bean Brenda"

GAME POINT
U so funny! "I'm gunna b funny and copy people's screen names, omg I'm HILLARIOUS! No one will know its me, AKA STL tard".....says the STL tard
Black Bean Brenda

United States

#84317 Jun 26, 2013
REAL Black Bean Brenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me...but you ARE NOT "Black Bean Brenda"
GAME POINT
Bullshit! I am the real one. come on down to Willow and smell my farts and you will see.
You are about as dumb as that florida dude here.

Jonathans, sind this St Louis f-tard down the road and crush this worthless thread
Gassy Girl

United States

#84318 Jun 26, 2013
Brenda I am starting to thinnk that your St Louis friend is friends with Mr Flori-DUH. Perhaps his butt buddy

hehehehehe
REAL Black Bean Brenda

United States

#84319 Jun 26, 2013
Black Bean Brenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit! I am the real one. come on down to Willow and smell my farts and you will see.
You are about as dumb as that florida dude here.
Jonathans, sind this St Louis f-tard down the road and crush this worthless thread
I see Princess Brenda is having another copy and paste meltdown.

Poor Owensville Retard

GAME POINT
REAL Black Bean Brenda

United States

#84320 Jun 26, 2013
Gassy Girl wrote:
Brenda I am starting to thinnk that your St Louis friend is friends with Mr Flori-DUH. Perhaps his butt buddy
hehehehehe
Whoa!!! Thanks for proving yet another meltdown!!!

Gamepoint to all of us "real Black Bean Brenda's"!!!!!
Gassy Girl

United States

#84322 Jun 26, 2013
That proves it! The St Louis f-tard is Mr Flori-DUH's butt buddy! 3 gamepoints to us and the Owensville boys.

Jonathan dont argue the stupid with this St Louis fool, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with all that experience.

hehehehehe
stypid

Jackson, MO

#84324 Jun 26, 2013
sherrykmatockhillis wrote:
<quoted text>
her name is PATRICIA WATKINS JOHNSON
good call girl!!! I loved the post!!
Besara

United States

#84325 Jun 26, 2013
Gassy Girl wrote:
That proves it! The St Louis f-tard is Mr Flori-DUH's butt buddy! 3 gamepoints to us and the Owensville boys.
Jonathan dont argue the stupid with this St Louis fool, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with all that experience.
hehehehehe
U so funny! "I'm gunna b funny and copy people's screen names, omg you're HILLARIOUS! No one will know its you, AKA Owensville tard".....says the says the Gassy-tard
Besara

United States

#84326 Jun 26, 2013
REAL Black Bean Brenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa!!! Thanks for proving yet another meltdown!!!
Gamepoint to all of us "real Black Bean Brenda's"!!!!!
good call girl!!! I loved the post!!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#84327 Jun 26, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>You can bet your sweet ass on one thing if hitler was here in us I bet there wouldn't be as many free loaders as we have now he had a solution for that!
Gee, you had to go back a long to find that comment. Yeah, I don't like free loaders but I don't think I would like Hitler's way either. That's a little extreme. However, Obama's going to see to it that we have more free loaders! Don't mind helping those that are disabled or can't work for different reasons but I detest lazy people that sit on their butts and draw a government check.
They learn the system and it becomes generational. I know, I have seen it when I was working.

CHEERS!
Gassy Girl

United States

#84328 Jun 26, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, you had to go back a long to find that comment. Yeah, I don't like free loaders but I don't think I would like Hitler's way either. That's a little extreme. However, Obama's going to see to it that we have more free loaders! Don't mind helping those that are disabled or can't work for different reasons but I detest lazy people that sit on their butts and draw a government check.
They learn the system and it becomes generational. I know, I have seen it when I was working.
CHEERS!
A bunch of nothing still going on!
Gassy Girl

United States

#84329 Jun 26, 2013
Rush Limbaugh Freaks Out About Gay Marriage Rulings

Rush Limbaugh: Supreme Court Gay Marriage Rulings Part Of 'The Disintegration Of The United States'


Limbaugh likes marriage so much has already done it 4 times and is looking for number 5.

He clearly believes in the sanctity of marriage.
Gassy Girl

United States

#84330 Jun 26, 2013
It took long enough but finally the SCOTUS got something right!!

How do we know it was the right thing?

Because it has the CONservaTROLLS in a total meltdown over it.

WELL DONE SCOTUS!!!
Ted

United States

#84331 Jun 26, 2013
Maybe Rush will finally put that passport to good use?
Gassy Girl

United States

#84332 Jun 26, 2013
The St Louis f-tard is now using my name. Real clever ya know. I bet you also like getting plugged where the sun dont shine. The Owensville boys have you tagged. You are a dewsh.

hehehehehe
Observe

Scott City, MO

#84333 Jun 26, 2013
What's with our "storm team" reporting?
I OWN The St Louis Retard

United States

#84334 Jun 26, 2013
Gassy Girl wrote:
The St Louis f-tard is now using my name. Real clever ya know. I bet you also like getting plugged where the sun dont shine. The Owensville boys have you tagged. You are a dewsh.

hehehehehe
Don't worry it's easy to tell Princess Brenda, the St Louis Retard, from others. She can copy names, she can copy other people's posts, but her unique level of unchallenged stupidity is always easy to spot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black hair gal walking on shoulder I-55 in Peve... 2 hr Homewrecker 14
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 6 hr FredFromArnold 1,495
Neighbors Fighting At Bottom of Hill on Carter Jan 17 Diabetes 39
I moved Jan 17 Baaahha 5
Lesbian/bi girls numbers (Nov '14) Jan 16 Yulizaher 13
anybody know ? (Sep '13) Jan 15 Meme 3
News Chris Coleman's in-laws suing Joyce Meyer Minis... (Apr '10) Jan 15 vb 17

Imperial Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Imperial Mortgages