Gun Grabbing Commies

Seymour, MO

#82555 May 18, 2013
Obama Admin Grants Legal Status To 99.2% Of Young Illegal Immigrants Who Apply…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/18/obama-admi...

Obama Regime Warns Nigeria To Show “Restraint” In Fight Against Jihadists…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/18/obama-regi...

Al-Qaeda Takes Over Oilfields Once Belonging To Assad
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/18/al-qaeda-t...

Northwestern University Student Rejected For “Diversity And Inclusion” Post Because He’s White…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/18/northweste...

House Dems Introduce Bill To Deal With Health Issues Of Non-Existent “Global Warming”…
~ What a bunch of Idiots!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/18/house-dems...

THE 8-YEARS-OLD BRIDE WHO WAS BRUTALLY KILLED ON FIRST NIGHT OF HER WEDDING
~ These are the people who wash their butts with their bare hands? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
~ WARNING: Story is extremely graphic. Mustafa Kazemi is an Afghan government official and war correspondent.

He posted the following story on his Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/Combatjournalistpage...

10 Quotes By Barack Obama About Islam Contrasted With 10 Quotes By Barack Obama About Christianity
http://thetruthwins.com/archives/10-quotes-by...

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#82556 May 19, 2013
Dawg Supports AlQueda wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a fool, just like his delusional dad Dawg. They both are complete idiots capable of nothing except idiotic comments and mockery. They are only smart enough to know they can't compete with anyone on here. That is why they avoid any debate or civil discussion. The son is mentally retarded and daddy Dawg is a coward. They are the asses in jackasses.
I doubt they could reach a triple digit IQ if you combined both of theirs and then multiplied it by 2 and added 20.
Speaking of being "complete idiots capable of nothing except idiotic comments and mockery," the above post from "Harvey / I-CON / Elmo / AlQueda," is a perfect example of such a "complete idiot."

Ad hominems, anyone?

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#82557 May 19, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
...
10 Quotes By Barack Obama About Islam Contrasted With 10 Quotes By Barack Obama About Christianity
http://thetruthwins.com/archives/10-quotes-by...
Thank you for posting this link. Here are those 10 quotations by President Obama regarding Islam:

#1 "Islam has always been part of America"

#2 "we will encourage more Americans to study in Muslim communities"

#3 "These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings."

#4 "America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings."

#5 "So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed"

#6 "Ramadan is a celebration of a faith known for great diversity and racial equality"

#7 "As a young man, I worked in Chicago communities where many found dignity and peace in their Muslim faith."

#8 "I look forward to hosting an Iftar dinner celebrating Ramadan here at the White House later this week, and wish you a blessed month."

#9 "That experience guides my conviction that partnership between America and Islam must be based on what Islam is, not what it isn't. And I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear."

#10 "I also know that Islam has always been a part of America's story."

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#82558 May 19, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
...
10 Quotes By Barack Obama About Islam Contrasted With 10 Quotes By Barack Obama About Christianity
http://thetruthwins.com/archives/10-quotes-by...
Thank you for posting that link to President Obama's quotations about Islam, which I posted above. Here are President Obama's quotations about Christianity:

#1 "Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation"

#2 "We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation."

#3 "Which passages of scripture should guide our public policy? Should we go with Leviticus, which suggests slavery is OK and that eating shellfish is an abomination? Or we could go with Deuteronomy, which suggests stoning your child if he strays from the faith?"

#4 "Even those who claim the Bible's inerrancy make distinctions between Scriptural edicts, sensing that some passages - the Ten Commandments, say, or a belief in Christ's divinity - are central to Christian faith, while others are more culturally specific and may be modified to accommodate modern life."

#5 "The American people intuitively understand this, which is why the majority of Catholics practice birth control and some of those opposed to gay marriage nevertheless are opposed to a Constitutional amendment to ban it. Religious leadership need not accept such wisdom in counseling their flocks, but they should recognize this wisdom in their politics."

#6 From Obama's book, The Audacity of Hope: "I am not willing to have the state deny American citizens a civil union that confers equivalent rights on such basic matters as hospital visitation or health insurance coverage simply because the people they love are of the same sex—nor am I willing to accept a reading of the Bible that considers an obscure line in Romans to be more defining of Christianity than the Sermon on the Mount."

#7 "I find it hard to believe that my God would consign four-fifths of the world to hell. I can't imagine that my God would allow some little Hindu kid in India who never interacts with the Christian faith to somehow burn for all eternity. That's just not part of my religious makeup."

#8 "Those opposed to abortion cannot simply invoke God’s will--they have to explain why abortion violates some principle that is accessible to people of all faiths."

#9 On his support for civil unions for gay couples: "If people find that controversial then I would just refer them to the Sermon on the Mount."

#10 "I believe that there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power, a belief that we are connected as a people."
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82559 May 19, 2013
Pole Dancing For Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton ...is the Earth Flat? it does say that in the Bible????
Please tell us what the truth is!
CHEERS :)
Well Dawg, the astronauts have seen it with their own eyes and they don't seem to think it is flat. Soooooooooooo there!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82560 May 19, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for posting that link to President Obama's quotations about Islam, which I posted above. Here are President Obama's quotations about Christianity:
#1 "Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation"
#2 "We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation."
#3 "Which passages of scripture should guide our public policy? Should we go with Leviticus, which suggests slavery is OK and that eating shellfish is an abomination? Or we could go with Deuteronomy, which suggests stoning your child if he strays from the faith?"
#4 "Even those who claim the Bible's inerrancy make distinctions between Scriptural edicts, sensing that some passages - the Ten Commandments, say, or a belief in Christ's divinity - are central to Christian faith, while others are more culturally specific and may be modified to accommodate modern life."
#5 "The American people intuitively understand this, which is why the majority of Catholics practice birth control and some of those opposed to gay marriage nevertheless are opposed to a Constitutional amendment to ban it. Religious leadership need not accept such wisdom in counseling their flocks, but they should recognize this wisdom in their politics."
#6 From Obama's book, The Audacity of Hope: "I am not willing to have the state deny American citizens a civil union that confers equivalent rights on such basic matters as hospital visitation or health insurance coverage simply because the people they love are of the same sex—nor am I willing to accept a reading of the Bible that considers an obscure line in Romans to be more defining of Christianity than the Sermon on the Mount."
#7 "I find it hard to believe that my God would consign four-fifths of the world to hell. I can't imagine that my God would allow some little Hindu kid in India who never interacts with the Christian faith to somehow burn for all eternity. That's just not part of my religious makeup."
#8 "Those opposed to abortion cannot simply invoke God’s will--they have to explain why abortion violates some principle that is accessible to people of all faiths."
#9 On his support for civil unions for gay couples: "If people find that controversial then I would just refer them to the Sermon on the Mount."
#10 "I believe that there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power, a belief that we are connected as a people."
If these are his words, he (Obama) just proclaimed that he knows nothing about being a christian. These things are not christian beliefs and are not in tune with the Bible. There are not many paths to Heaven.........only one, and that is thru Jesus Christ.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82561 May 19, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for posting this link. Here are those 10 quotations by President Obama regarding Islam:
#1 "Islam has always been part of America"
#2 "we will encourage more Americans to study in Muslim communities"
#3 "These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings."
#4 "America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings."
#5 "So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed"
#6 "Ramadan is a celebration of a faith known for great diversity and racial equality"
#7 "As a young man, I worked in Chicago communities where many found dignity and peace in their Muslim faith."
#8 "I look forward to hosting an Iftar dinner celebrating Ramadan here at the White House later this week, and wish you a blessed month."
#9 "That experience guides my conviction that partnership between America and Islam must be based on what Islam is, not what it isn't. And I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear."
#10 "I also know that Islam has always been a part of America's story."
These things will destroy America!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82562 May 19, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand more of the Bible than you do. You have proved that fact dozens of times, when I ask you questions about the bible and you have never given me an answer.
You better work on that alcohol problem, "Norton"! BEERS!
I am not a Bible scholar but what question(s) do you want answered?
Anything I say you take out of context or make fun of. So why should anybody bother? You won't listen!

CHEERS!
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#82563 May 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Dawg, the astronauts have seen it with their own eyes and they don't seem to think it is flat. Soooooooooooo there!
CHEERS!
So Norton ...you ARE admitting... that science trumps superstition, that astronauts(NOT TO MENTION GALLILEO) prove that teaching a fundamentalist interpretation of Bible scriptures to be wrong.

Thank You For This Your Confession.

I now rest my case

CHEERS!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#82564 May 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Dawg, the astronauts have seen it with their own eyes and they don't seem to think it is flat. Soooooooooooo there!...
Yes, "Norton." As we continue to make advancements in science and gain additional knowledge of our world and universe, some of the information in your Bible becomes obsolete. As does the "need" for your "god" to explain things to us. The rainbow is one example, and the description of thunder being "the magnificent voice of god" is another quaint example of the bible attempting to delve into the mysteries of nature.

Most everyone these days thinks that the earth is a sphere (an oblate spheroid, to be more correct.)

Your bible tells a story which, if followed to its logical conclusion, "proves" that the earth is flat.

(And, although in your continued paranoia, you addressed this, your comment, to me, I am not "Pole Dancing for Jesus." As usual, you have your information incorrect. Wise up, "Norton.")
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#82565 May 19, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you for mocking our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
~ Galatians 6:7
http://mikelee1963.wordpress.com/2012/09/18/w...
Shame on you for being just a home grown version of the Taliban that we fought to defeat overseas.

Stuff the fake outrage...your no more a REAL Christian that Osam Bin Laden was!

As far as reaping what you sow...maybe that's why you keep losing elections?
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#82566 May 19, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, "Norton." As we continue to make advancements in science and gain additional knowledge of our world and universe, some of the information in your Bible becomes obsolete. As does the "need" for your "god" to explain things to us. The rainbow is one example, and the description of thunder being "the magnificent voice of god" is another quaint example of the bible attempting to delve into the mysteries of nature.
Most everyone these days thinks that the earth is a sphere (an oblate spheroid, to be more correct.)
Your bible tells a story which, if followed to its logical conclusion, "proves" that the earth is flat.
(And, although in your continued paranoia, you addressed this, your comment, to me, I am not "Pole Dancing for Jesus." As usual, you have your information incorrect. Wise up, "Norton.")
MEGA Game Point!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#82567 May 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
If these are his words, he (Obama) just proclaimed that he knows nothing about being a christian. These things are not christian beliefs and are not in tune with the Bible. There are not many paths to Heaven ......... only one, and that is thru Jesus Christ....
"Norton," I have warned you in the past about judging whether others are "Christian," or not. You judge that President Obama is not a Christian. You judge that Mitt Romney is not a Christian.(I suspect that you believe that the Pope is not a Christian.)

Remember what happened to Herod, when set himself up to be God as you have done. Beware!

We live as citizens of the United States of America. We are guided by the Constitution of the USA. And the constitution clearly allows "many paths" -- in other words, "freedom of religion" -- for all US citizens.

Obviously, you would like for the USA, and the world, to be a theocracy -- ruled, no doubt, by some "high priest" of your favorite sect.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#82568 May 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
These things will destroy America!...
If you continue to set yourself up as God, you will be destroyed by the angel of the Lord, and you will be eaten by worms and die. Acts 12:23

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#82569 May 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a Bible scholar but what question(s) do you want answered?
Anything I say you take out of context or make fun of. So why should anybody bother? You won't listen!...
We certainly can all agree that you are not a Bible scholar.

What question(s) do I want you to answer?

Let's revisit my question about who visited the tomb of Jesus in the morning of the Day of Resurrection, and what did they see. I have asked you this question numerous times for over a year, and so far you have been unable to provide an answer to this simple little question.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#82570 May 19, 2013
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>
So Norton ...you ARE admitting... that science trumps superstition, that astronauts (NOT TO MENTION GALLILEO) prove that teaching a fundamentalist interpretation of Bible scriptures to be wrong.
Thank You For This Your Confession.
I now rest my case
CHEERS!
Brilliantly stated!
Gun Grabbing Commies

Seymour, MO

#82571 May 19, 2013
Dan Pfeiffer:“Irrelevant Fact” Where Obama Was During Benghazi Attacks…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/19/dan-pfeiff...

Top Obama Adviser Dan Pfeiffer:“Law Is Irrelevant” On IRS Scandal…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/19/top-obama-...

~ Everything is irrelevant when it comes to obozo and his clowns. And hilarious hillary says, "What Difference Dose it Make".
* It's irrelevant that he's not qualified to be president.
* It's irrelevant that he is destroying our economy.
* It's irrelevant that he is not closing our borders and protecting our citizens, which he swore to do.
* It's irrelevant that he is treating terrorists like citizens and treating citizens like terorists.
* It's irrelevant that he does not know what is going on in his administration. Of course that's a lie!
* It's irrelevant that obozo went to bed while our troops dies.
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#82572 May 19, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
Dan Pfeiffer:“Irrelevant Fact” Where Obama Was During Benghazi Attacks…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/19/dan-pfeiff...
Top Obama Adviser Dan Pfeiffer:“Law Is Irrelevant” On IRS Scandal…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/19/top-obama-...
~ Everything is irrelevant when it comes to obozo and his clowns. And hilarious hillary says, "What Difference Dose it Make".
* It's irrelevant that he's not qualified to be president.
* It's irrelevant that he is destroying our economy.
* It's irrelevant that he is not closing our borders and protecting our citizens, which he swore to do.
* It's irrelevant that he is treating terrorists like citizens and treating citizens like terorists.
* It's irrelevant that he does not know what is going on in his administration. Of course that's a lie!
* It's irrelevant that obozo went to bed while our troops dies.
Obama killed Osama Bin Laden ...you irrelevant retard!
Ha

United States

#82573 May 19, 2013
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>Obama killed Osama Bin Laden ...you irrelevant retard!
I didn't realize it was "seal team 7". In that case, Bush captured Saddam.
The GOP IS Irelevant

Saint Louis, MO

#82574 May 19, 2013
Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't realize it was "seal team 7". In that case, Bush captured Saddam.
No argument there ...I'm sure you DON'T realize...you irelevant retard... HA!

Mission NOW Accomplished!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 5 hr Eileen 501
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 6 hr OldCrow 3,168
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 6 hr FyI 304
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 7 hr misslady65 566
County Councilman Boyer 9 hr Doris Borgelt 108
Who is better for the people of Arnold? 9 hr Doris Borgelt 14
Fox High School Superintendent (Sep '10) 11 hr XIAO 1,456

Imperial Jobs

Imperial People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Imperial News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Imperial

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]