Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82603 May 20, 2013
Dawg Loves Dan wrote:
I see the father and son retard duo of Dawg and the St Louis "Pole" Dancer spent another family bonding day making fools out of themselves on Topix. Dawg even let his boyfriend DanFromSISSYville take a break from gobbling knobs for rent money and join in their family stupidity.
They have to be the most pathetically sad family in Missouri.
By the way Dawg, Norton owned you and your retard kid again today. LMFAO!!!!
So, "I-CON," how come since Saturday you have been too afraid to post using your own "I-CON" screen name? Getting too hot for you and your "Cliff Notes," eh? ROFL!

The only thing you are able to do is to post insults. You have NO intellectual ability to debate, or discuss, any subject -- other than you own lack of knowledge.

#82604 May 20, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't answer that particular question because you just want to take the answer I would give out of context ........ like you do everything else. You enjoy the mockery! You could care less about the truth. You are a scoffer and the Lord will deal with you! I suspect you google a particular word so you can find a scripture that you can scrutinize ....... out of context of course.
You think people are more stupid than you are!...
1. You say you "won't answer that particular question" because I want to take the answer you give "out of context." No -- I will simply discuss your answer by referring to the words of your bible. Face it! You will not answer that particular question because in your innermost heart you know that your answer would prove the numerous errors contained in your bible. You simply cannot face that truth.

2. YOU are the one who "could care less about the truth." You are so afraid of the truth that you will not answer my question -- which REVEALS the truth about the errancy of your bible.

3. Your "out of context" argument is growing thin, "Norton." It is your ONLY response to the truth, and you know it.

4. Regarding my thinking that people are more stupid than I am: At the present moment, I can only think of one!

#82605 May 20, 2013
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk
Here comes "Poor Johnny One Note" again!_8-)

Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82606 May 20, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you this time, "Norton." According to your bible, there is only one way to Heaven, and that is by believing upon Jesus Christ.
However, there are hundreds of religions in addition to your rather small sect. Many of the believers in those religions think that there are ways to Heaven other than believing in your Christ.
I am sorry for your ignorance of religions, and your religious bigotry!
Jesus Christ died on the Cross for our sins, was buried, rose again out of the grave, and was seen by hundreds accending to Heaven. None of the other religions can claim this! Jesus Christ is alive and well and will return again. None of the other religions can claim this. I am sorry for your ignorance and hard-headedness. The Bible also says there will be many false religions. There will be many that claim to be the Messiah.......false prophets! It is strange that Christianity is the religion (and I hate the word religion) that is picked on. Perhaps because Satan knows his time is short and he is working overtime to try to convince people not to believe in Jesus. If you study the Bible, you know beyond a shadow of a doubt, it is true. The signs are upon us and the return of Christ is near. Some don't think he has come yet, others think he was just a prophet. WOW, are they in for a surprise!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82607 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
1. You say you "won't answer that particular question" because I want to take the answer you give "out of context." No -- I will simply discuss your answer by referring to the words of your bible. Face it! You will not answer that particular question because in your innermost heart you know that your answer would prove the numerous errors contained in your bible. You simply cannot face that truth.
2. YOU are the one who "could care less about the truth." You are so afraid of the truth that you will not answer my question -- which REVEALS the truth about the errancy of your bible.
3. Your "out of context" argument is growing thin, "Norton." It is your ONLY response to the truth, and you know it.
4. Regarding my thinking that people are more stupid than I am: At the present moment, I can only think of one!
OK, you go first and tell me what those errors are that you believe. Then we will discuss it! You just want to try to prove the Bible is not true. So, go for it!

CHEERS!

#82608 May 20, 2013
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk
Here comes "Poor Johnny One Note" yet once again!_8-)

Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82609 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
"Norton," we also consider the source when responding to your assertion that the earth is flat, based upon your bible.
Prove it!

CHEERS!

#82610 May 20, 2013
Dawg Loves Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!! The stupidest person on the planet is trying to call someone else stupid. Now that is some funny stuff.
There are only 3 people here that prove they are stupid and that is you and your two daddies, Dawg and DanFromSISSYville.
Now go find some "poles" to dance on and help Dan earn the rent money. His mouth needs a break from all the knobs he has to gobble.
Here comes "I-CON Elmo" with his:

http://tinyurl.com/sayvulgarity

#82611 May 20, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ died on the Cross for our sins, was buried, rose again out of the grave, and was seen by hundreds accending to Heaven. None of the other religions can claim this! Jesus Christ is alive and well and will return again. None of the other religions can claim this. I am sorry for your ignorance and hard-headedness. The Bible also says there will be many false religions. There will be many that claim to be the Messiah ....... false prophets! It is strange that Christianity is the religion (and I hate the word religion) that is picked on. Perhaps because Satan knows his time is short and he is working overtime to try to convince people not to believe in Jesus. If you study the Bible, you know beyond a shadow of a doubt, it is true. The signs are upon us and the return of Christ is near. Some don't think he has come yet, others think he was just a prophet. WOW, are they in for a surprise!...
1. Jesus promised his disciples that he would return within their lifetimes. Matthew 16:28 (KJV) Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom. That was 2000 years ago. What happened?

2. If I decide to worship a "god," I will choose a powerful god, not one who is unable to defeat one of his angels: Satan.

3. You think that you will be "snatched up" into the heavens by "The Rapture." Boy, are YOU "in for a surprise" when you are lying there dead in your grave and realize that it didn't happen.
GOP completely Irrelivant

Saint Louis, MO

#82612 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Here comes "I-CON Elmo" with his:
http://tinyurl.com/sayvulgarity
so true, so ture...Game Point!

#82614 May 20, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it!...
The bible clearly shows that the earth is flat. The devil took Jesus to a very high mountain, and showed Jesus all the kingdoms of the world. Even if the devil had taken Jesus into "outer space," they could not see all of the "kingdoms of the world" unless the earth is flat.

Matthew 4:8 (KJV) Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

(Of course, I am taking this one verse "out of context" for brevity! Please do forgive me! ROFL!)
Gun Grabbing Commies

Branson, MO

#82615 May 20, 2013
HALF OF AMERICA WANTS OBAMA IMPEACHED
Even Democrats join surge of dissatisfaction in unprecedented numbers

http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/half-of-america-wa...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82616 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
The bible clearly shows that the earth is flat. The devil took Jesus to a very high mountain, and showed Jesus all the kingdoms of the world. Even if the devil had taken Jesus into "outer space," they could not see all of the "kingdoms of the world" unless the earth is flat.
Matthew 4:8 (KJV) Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
(Of course, I am taking this one verse "out of context" for brevity! Please do forgive me! ROFL!)
Like I said.....you take things out of context. You don't get the whole picture. Study the Bible, Dawg!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82617 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
1. Jesus promised his disciples that he would return within their lifetimes. Matthew 16:28 (KJV) Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom. That was 2000 years ago. What happened?
2. If I decide to worship a "god," I will choose a powerful god, not one who is unable to defeat one of his angels: Satan.
3. You think that you will be "snatched up" into the heavens by "The Rapture." Boy, are YOU "in for a surprise" when you are lying there dead in your grave and realize that it didn't happen.
You take one verse and take it out of context. Jesus was predicting his death. Yes, they were looking for his return but Jesus never said when it would be....exactly.

Jesus words:
Matthew 24:36
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

24:42 Therefore, keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come.

CHEERS!
Dumb Leroy

Port Salerno, FL

#82618 May 20, 2013
Cheers MF's
Flat Earth Teavangelicals

Saint Louis, MO

#82619 May 20, 2013
Dumb Leroy wrote:
Cheers MF's
so true, so true
Game Point

#82620 May 20, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
"Gun Hugger," I am quite sure that headline should read: HALF-WITS OF AMERICA WANT OBAMA IMPEACHED!

Even Republican politicians are unwilling to begin impeachment proceedings against President Obama at the present time. On CNN, US Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) stated, "I would say yes. Iím not willing to take it [impeachment]... off the table, but thatís certainly not what weíre striving for."

http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/impeachment-still-...

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#82621 May 20, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
That is funny. I just saw a poll today that says 79% of this country likes Obama. The poll may not be very good though, it did say there was a 7% increase in the number of people that like the tea party. The tea party now has a popularity rating of 37%.

Where is my BOOT LICKER? I need a high shine on these boots. I know someone as fanatical and stupid as he is can do the job.

#82622 May 20, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You take one verse and take it out of context. Jesus was predicting his death. Yes, they were looking for his return but Jesus never said when it would be.... exactly.
Jesus words:
Matthew 24:36
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
24:42 Therefore, keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come....
You think that it has been 2000 years. Whole lot of waiting going on!

#82623 May 20, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>That is funny. I just saw a poll today that says 79% of this country likes Obama. The poll may not be very good though, it did say there was a 7% increase in the number of people that like the tea party. The tea party now has a popularity rating of 37%.
Where is my BOOT LICKER? I need a high shine on these boots. I know someone as fanatical and stupid as he is can do the job.
ROFL! In October 2011, the "Occupy Wall Street" demonstrators had higher approval ratings from the US public than the Tea Partiers -- or President Obama.

Occupy Wall Street: 54%
President Obama: 44%
Tea Party: 27%

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/10/13/poll-oc...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is making your 4 year old son wear girls underw... 5 hr Sick 1
Questions == FOR ==== JOYCE == MEYER (Apr '13) 5 hr Ricardo montobomb 17
News 7 Arrested for Stealing at Walmart in Arnold (May '13) 7 hr Ricardo montobomb 5
Family of Bullies (May '16) 7 hr Ricardo montobomb 7
Neighbors Fighting At Bottom of Hill on Carter (Oct '16) 7 hr Ricardo montobomb 74
John Peppercorn the singer 7 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
need a man for fun 7 hr Ricardo montobomb 4

Imperial Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Imperial Mortgages