seriously

Houston, MO

#81504 Apr 28, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm. The "3%" refers to the funds spent by PPFA for its abortions services. PPFA spends funds for many other programs, like HIV testing.(And 35% for its contraception services.)
When you get a chance, do take a "reading comprehension" course at your nearest adult education workshop.(And perhaps remedial arithmetic, too.)
again from your source: Contraception accounts for 35% of PPFA's TOTAL SERVICES and abortions account for 3%; PPFA conducts roughly 300,000 abortions each year, among 3 million people served.

Like it says TOTAL SERVICES, not Total funds spent.

“River of tears flowing out of ”

Since: Jan 11

West Plains

#81505 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
Here is the link again where Dan goes to Kansas forums and stalks people since he had the other one removed.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bonner-spring...
I don't control Topix and I didn't ask them to remove anything. If I was going to ask, I would have asked them to erase your ass.

West Plains

#81506 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe you even have the guts to come back on here after you have spent the last hour and half whining to the moderator to have "whatever's" posts removed. You are nothing more than a whiney little pathetic troll that got busted and owned. Never again will I even acknowledge you for you are nothing more than a whiney little sissy nerd wanna be man. LMAO
Where did you get that from. Are you the moderator? Maybe you whined to them to get Whatever removed as some tactic. I think this is just another one of your sick, twisted tricks that you seem so fond of. I am still waiting for you buddies to pop in along with your registered name.

West Plains

#81507 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
No at Contraception accounts for 35%. Without that it would be 1,050,000. Same as 300,000 is actually 10% of 3 million not the 3% they claim. Do the math if you can it is only elementary math.
None of that seemed to work for you parents.
seriously

Houston, MO

#81508 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Ummmm. The "3%" refers to the funds spent by PPFA for its abortions services. PPFA spends funds for many other programs, like HIV testing.(And 35% for its contraception services.)
When you get a chance, do take a "reading comprehension" course at your nearest adult education workshop.(And perhaps remedial arithmetic, too.)
Now in 2009 it says 3% of 11,383,900 procedures which would be correct. Planned Parenthood provided 4,009,549 contraceptive services (35% of total), 3,955,926 sexually transmitted disease services (35% of total), 1,830,811 cancer related services (16% of total), 1,178,369 pregnancy/prenatal/midlife services (10% of total), 332,278 abortion services (3% of total), and 76,977 other services (1% of total), for a total of 11,383,900.

Again it is not speaking of 3% of funds but of 3% of procedures. You need to learn reading comprehension. LMAO

West Plains

#81509 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
again from your source: Contraception accounts for 35% of PPFA's TOTAL SERVICES and abortions account for 3%; PPFA conducts roughly 300,000 abortions each year, among 3 million people served.
Like it says TOTAL SERVICES, not Total funds spent.
So what is your argument? I can't follow your meandering, and incoherence.

West Plains

#81510 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Chicken-mannnn!!!!-- He's everywhere! He's everywhere!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chickenman_ (radio_series)
I have seen that. Or was that Superchicken. Maybe both.
So Dan got busted and tossed off of here. Not surprising. It wasn't my doing though, I will gladly take credit for it.

West Plains

#81511 Apr 28, 2013
Woops! Make that 6,000,000 MORE abortions per year.
It is my understanding that China beats the US all to pieces on the number of abortions annually. I thought that imaging technology was reducing the number of abortions in the US because we can now view the fetus in utero as easily as turning on a TV and this has caused many to rethink their desire for an abortion.
seriously

Houston, MO

#81512 Apr 28, 2013
Oh and Dawg if you think that 4,009,549 contraceptive services cost 35% of their budget and that 332,278 abortion services only cost 3% of their budget... again do the math. That is very expensive contraceptive's to give out and very cheap abortions that have to have Dr's,nurses and probably some with hospital stays. LMAO
Be Original

United States

#81514 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Just like the "Be Original" poster was busted and won't reply to this.

"If you do live in Springfield go down on South Campbell, behind Sonic on the right, there is a little Tattoo Shop in that little shopping center called B-Ink'd. Owned by Brian, one of my best buds. Awesome artist. Go get you a tat and tell him Jynx said hi."

He won't reply because he don't know if it is legit or a trick and he would be busted again. LMAO
Oh yes, I'm going to run out to some shady tattoo place at the recommendation of someone like you. Wow, you are proved to be nuts, paranoid, whacko and CrAzIeR than bat poo!
seriously

Houston, MO

#81515 Apr 28, 2013
At a bargain price $1500 per abortions that would be 332,278 x $1500 and would cost $498,417,000.

Now at a high price of let's say $100 per contraceptive that would be 4,009,549 x $100 and would cost $400,954,900.

Dang that contraceptive 35% cost of the budget as you think it is, is even smaller than the abortions 3% cost of the budget.

Learn to read and understand. LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

#81516 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Dawg if you think that 4,009,549 contraceptive services cost 35% of their budget and that 332,278 abortion services only cost 3% of their budget... again do the math. That is very expensive contraceptive's to give out and very cheap abortions that have to have Dr's, nurses and probably some with hospital stays.

At a bargain price $1500 per abortions that would be 332,278 x $1500 and would cost $498,417,000.

Now at a high price of let's say $100 per contraceptive that would be 4,009,549 x $100 and would cost $400,954,900.

Dang that contraceptive 35% cost of the budget as you think it is, is even smaller than the abortions 3% cost of the budget.

You have shown that you can copy and paste now you need to learn to read, understand and comprehend. LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

#81517 Apr 28, 2013
Be Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, I'm going to run out to some shady tattoo place at the recommendation of someone like you. Wow, you are proved to be nuts, paranoid, whacko and CrAzIeR than bat poo!
Ok lets make it simple for you. What is across the street from Sonic on South Campbell. Right down the street from Wal-Mart?

West Plains

#81518 Apr 28, 2013
Be Original wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he said he was working out of that place under the name Jynx. Probably not the most upstanding or safe place to visit.
Be Original

United States

#81519 Apr 28, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Yep you are correct. It is me. Right now I am posting simultaneously, from Chesterfield, St Louis, Potosi, Carthage, Maryville, Louisiana, MO, Caruthersville, Fort Leonard Wood, Iberia, Lebanon, Noel, Stockton Lake, Pickering, Ben Davis, Oscar, Manhattan, KS, Peculiar, Clinton, Leeton, Windsor, Lawrence, KS and Elmhurst, IL. Yes, those two words are the case cracker. I have never ever seen more than one person use those words on Topix. Damn foiled again.
Don't forget, any poster who has ever used "freak" or "stalking" is you as we'll.... my my you've been busy, lol
Be Original

United States

#81520 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
Another thing familiar with Dan, Poos, and Chilli is that they all have the same badges which one would only get trying to build up self confidence and to try to look good. Notice Dawg didn't opt for the badges and he has been here longer than any of them. Then there are their comments with their name. Chilli has "It's not you? It's them?" and "Says who, you? Really?" That expresses weakness, blame and trying to look tough. Then you have Poos with "It's a Dark Ride" which expresses mystery and toughness like they have been through a lot. Then there is Dan with “You know me the snakebite kiss” and "Devil's grip, the Iron Fist" which as well expresses weakness and mystery while trying to look tough. All in all those are things weak people would say to try to look stronger and more boldly and it comes from being weak little people that never fit in and were picked on all their life. LMAO
Don't be sad, I'm sure they hand out "badges" in Licking, MO too. Doesn't the 3rd floor psych ward hand out badges when you keep your hands to yourself? Stickers, badges...it's all the same.
guest 2

Park Hills, MO

#81521 Apr 28, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
What is up with my browser? I am not seeing any posts by Whatever on here and the post count shows big gaps between the posts I can see.
It looks like "whatever" switched their name back to "seriously"
He must've been owned too much.

West Plains

#81522 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Moderator? Moderator?
For a moderator, he must be a liberal!
(I will safely bet that "seriously" will be back on here addressing and acknowledging "DFS" within a half hour. NO! Make that 10 minutes! ROFL! That is not "gambling," because it is a sure thing! "seriously" is so "seriously" OWNED! "SERIOUSLY"!_8-)
I missed that part. I don't read every word of his posts and sometimes I don't read them at all. So he is blaming me for his BOOT LICKER getting the boot and he is going to embargo me. Heck if I would have known that was all it would take, I would have actually done this a long time ago. Well, there is no reasoning with or being honest with this guy. He will never believe the truth because he doesn't understand it or doesn't want to hear it. At least I get the benefit of talking to him and not having to even try to read his idiotic and moronic responses. I wonder if this includes his other four registered identities or friends or whatever they are? That would be SWEET if it covers all these turds.
guest 2

Park Hills, MO

#81523 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
He is so obsessed with the Dan from Branson guy.

He stalks him even out of state and accuses anyone posting from Smithville of being Dan from Branson. Dannyboy you sad little troll.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bonner-spring...
Uh....like you are seriosly obsessed with Dan? CrAzY!! Whackadoo whackadoo

West Plains

#81524 Apr 28, 2013
Be Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget, any poster who has ever used "freak" or "stalking" is you as we'll.... my my you've been busy, lol
Yes, and also, "the," "a," and "and." Well as seriously has said often enough about every living being that ever posted on Topix we live here. Plus posting live from all those locations is like a job.

If I have mistaken you for the other poster with the Elmhurst ISP in the past, I apologize. I should have been more observant of your greater intelligence and sense of humor. Honestly, I don't see that ISP come up all that much on other forums.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election in Ward 3 (Mar '12) 51 min ArnoldCC 24
Plea to Arnold Sewer Customers 54 min ArnoldCC 134
Jefferson R7 little league joke 1 hr the coaches wife 9
tea party trainwreck 1 hr ArnoldCC 13
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 5 hr Eileen 635
You Emails are NOT Private 11 hr Yep 2
MCA scam 19 hr BreannaMarie 2
Imperial Dating
Find my Match

Imperial Jobs