Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

The Real Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
"Stupider" really? This post was "dumberer" than all of your other millions of STL rants/usernames.
Thanks BT Eagles! Our family participates every year. Hmmm I can follow you anywhere LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

The Real Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
"Stupider" really? This post was "dumberer" than all of your other millions of STL rants/usernames.
Life is a biotch. Either you stay up with technology and stay ahead or you are left behind and stay a biotch. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA

Since: Apr 13

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Life is a biotch. Either you stay up with technology and stay ahead or you are left behind and stay a biotch. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA
What does that even mean? Is that a new bumper sticker for the mental ward van?
Right....uh, you got me..I chose to leave my threads as "public" because I have nothing to hide. You should probably hide "Licking" because that just sounds gross.

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks BT Eagles! Our family participates every year. Hmmm I can follow you anywhere LMAO
"Lick" much freak? What are you some type of computer whiz now? Congrats...you found an "open forum" I'll let Bill Gates know I just discovered his new nemesis.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

The Real Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that even mean? Is that a new bumper sticker for the mental ward van?
Right....uh, you got me..I chose to leave my threads as "public" because I have nothing to hide. You should probably hide "Licking" because that just sounds gross.
Your threads you post in are not public but I can see them. here is one that I am talking about:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/potosi-mo/TO4...
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

TADA!!!!!!!!!! Technology is such a good thing HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

The Real Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
"Lick" much freak? What are you some type of computer whiz now? Congrats...you found an "open forum" I'll let Bill Gates know I just discovered his new nemesis.
YOU=LOSER. You have been weighed and you have been found wanting. LMAO

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Wow. it looks like some shyt has hit the fan tonight. Good luck you all and have fun with that. I will go back to playing poker online. LMAO
Licking Loserville

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>You are a joke. Sheila is a word for women in Australia. As far as my comment being incoherent! That is easy. For if it is not drawn out for you dot to dot or in connect the lines you cannot follow. Your comprehension is not high enough to follow anything without clear directions, maybe even drawn out in crayon would be better for you. Now I have been through Licking even hunted in Texas County a few times and it is a small town of maybe 1000 (3000 counting the prison) so for you to even know of such a small bar tells me you are familiar with that area if not from around that area. Enough said.
Ha! I bet you ARE Sheila!!! You don't have to be ashamed of where you are from...it's ok, we are aware our tax dollars support you just by reading your incoherent rants. But now we are 100% positive seeing you are from LICKING!!
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Playtime you are no better than the rest of these losers. You stir up as much shyt as the next guy. Yes you best go away before I put you away. Oh and good luck you loser. LMAO

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

seriously wrote:
Playtime you are no better than the rest of these losers. You stir up as much shyt as the next guy. Yes you best go away before I put you away. Oh and good luck you loser. LMAO
I just stopped in to see what was what. You look like you got it going on and have fun. I am gone bud

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
TADA!!!!!!!!!! Technology is such a good thing HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO
(Use your best condescending voice) technology is good.........being stupid is baaaadddd.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Licking Loserville wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! I bet you ARE Sheila!!! You don't have to be ashamed of where you are from...it's ok, we are aware our tax dollars support you just by reading your incoherent rants. But now we are 100% positive seeing you are from LICKING!!
Now we have Harvey the Elmhurst. IL idiot answering for Dan. It looks like many of you have fake names and play the innocent one while at the same time stirring shyt up with your fake names. HAHAHA It is all good. As you will all soon see as "The Real Funny" did it is easy to track an idiot and all good LMAO Technology is a bitchh if you don't know how to use it but a blessing if you do. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

seriously wrote:
I thought about it and you are just another poser starting crap. Go do something producrive and let the men have this romm you lame azz

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>YOU=LOSER. You have been weighed and you have been found wanting. LMAO
You should really cite quotations if you plan on copying them.

“Honestly, if you were any slower, you’d be going backward.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Now we have Harvey the Elmhurst. IL idiot answering for Dan. It looks like many of you have fake names and play the innocent one while at the same time stirring shyt up with your fake names. HAHAHA It is all good. As you will all soon see as "The Real Funny" did it is easy to track an idiot and all good LMAO Technology is a bitchh if you don't know how to use it but a blessing if you do. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Again, you are mental. You did not track anything. You simply stumbled across a thread I posted on previously. If u r SO awesome at technology tell me more oh wise one.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

The Real Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you are mental. You did not track anything. You simply stumbled across a thread I posted on previously. If u r SO awesome at technology tell me more oh wise one.
As long as you believe that you have that security of being safe. But you know what you know and I know what I know. See you on the flip side LMFAO

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>As long as you believe that you have that security of being safe. But you know what you know and I know what I know. See you on the flip side LMFAO
Yes, I know what I know and I am quite secure.
Thanks for caring
SHYT DISTURBERS

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Pretty interesting, Tree Stump, Slim Shady and Seriously all post on the West Plains, MO forum.
In still trying to figure out if its all one person or a few buddies playing in their mommys basement.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/west-plains-m...
SHYT DISTURBERS

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

The Only Real Slim Shady wrote:
<quoted text>You simple azz and antics bore me. I am feeling sleepy now. Good night BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A
How's the "Angel" doing?
Posted by "the only real slim" to "Seriously" on the West Plains, MO forum
Learn from her erroneous ways. Never judge anyone for you too will be judged.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Imperial Discussions

Search the Imperial Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
County Executive 15 hr I Care 16
Who will it be for District 113? 15 hr I Care 2
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 17 hr vote to vote 10,207
Arnold Historical Society 18 hr Doris Borgelt 25
Describing Lack of Character 21 hr Doris Borgelt 13
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion Thu Addit 152
Fox is broke and buys a practice field? Thu Just the facts Mam 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Imperial Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••