“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#79350 Mar 31, 2013
Harvey wrote:
Poor Dawg, having an emotional meltdown already.
He may not be very smart but at least watching him freak out when he gets owned is entertaining.
Good morning Harvey ... I can't help but notice your DAWG obsession continues unabated. Although your comments seem intended to demean and criticize, I'm beginning to think you've acquired a fondness for the old fart. You've obviously been unable to ignore him. I'm guessing you enjoy exchanging venom because he represents a challenge. I haven't followed your comments very closely but I assume you're a fairly intelligent man. So I'm curious, do you have any interests other than your ongoing pissing contest with DAWG?

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79351 Mar 31, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Michigan sucks! Ohio State sucks!
CRIMSON TIDE RULE!!!!
3 National Championships in 4 years with more to come. Nick Saban is the man!
I hate to have to agree with you, "Harvey," but in this case I am forced to do so.

#79352 Mar 31, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Dawg meant his IQ is 80
Dawg took an IQ test once but he failed. He couldn't spell IQ.
You are thinking about the time you finally "came out of the closet" and wrote on Facebook "I Q" but you didn't know how to finish spelling the second word.

#79353 Mar 31, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it!
You were speaking of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...

Here is my comments -- the average salary of federal employees in 2009 was not $123,049. Further:

This guy claims that 16% of all US workers are "government employees" (which undoubtedly includes state and local government workers) and will vote for the party in office. Then, he reaches into his hat and magically pulls a rabbit out that says that all their SPOUSES will also vote for the party in office -- thus this guy, out of thin air, creates the number of "32%"!

And then he goes into flights of fancy and projects that when that (nonexistent) 36% becomes "50%" then it is "game over, folks!"

He then says that, when his phony "50%" time occurs then "We the People" will be in a permanent minority. Does this guy think that government employees are not also included in "We the People"? He essentially says that government employees are not citizens and thus do not deserve to be considered "We the People."

Idiocy! False on several levels. Raw propaganda with phony numbers. Phony projections. Phony assumptions. Phony conclusions.

#79354 Mar 31, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that where you met Danielle?
Who is Danielle? I do not know any such person.

#79355 Mar 31, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to take in consideration that in a state that is approx 250 miles east to west and 350 miles north to south Dawg considers 100 miles "relatively close" so 3 post in a week probably means extremely active and in need of a life in his little pea brain.
Dawgs a little slow when it comes to figuring things out.
I can drive to Clinton in about the same time that it would take me to drive to Smithville. So, relatively, they are about the same closeness to me.

#79356 Mar 31, 2013
wah wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical... just attack with nonsense. Nothing new from you.
Don't forget to list where you receive the majority of your left wing propaganda ... "Talking Points Memo" ... yeah, they are credible.
Sorry! I didn't get my "Talking Points Memo" this week! Would you please send me a copy? Thanks! Or perhaps it went to "GunHugger"?

#79357 Mar 31, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares. Someone posted about a basketball game from last night and you're so butthurt you're rambling on about football from the last 10 years as if they have anything to do with each other. Good God man learn when to let things go and not feel like you have to retaliate all the time.
Surely you remember, "Harvey"? "UofMichFan" and I discussed OSU - Michigan football back when you were posting as "Dan from Branson" several years ago! Surely you haven't forgotten those "Medicare supplement sales" days of yours?
Whoa

Mountain Home, AR

#79358 Mar 31, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't care what they stand for? I guess you would have voted for Hitler if he had been a Democrat?? Hmmmm!
Of course, one of the problems is that, they tell you one thing and do another so it's hard to know what to believe.
would you have voted for hitler if he had been a republican ?? Hmmmm!
Happy Easter 2 You

Reeds Spring, MO

#79359 Mar 31, 2013
He has risen. Have faith in Him.. And He will always be there for you! Have a blessed and happy Easter!

LEGEND OF THE DOGWOOD TREE

http://www.youtube.com/embed/KZfpGpRMyPE

There is a legend that the Dogwood tree was used to make the cross of Jesus. While there is no Biblical basis for this, a poem regarding the tree has floated around for centuries.

When Christ was on earth, the dogwood grew To a towering size with a lovely hue.
Its branches were strong and interwoven For the cross of Christ its timbers were chosen.

Being distressed at the use of this wood Christ made a promise which still holds good:

"Never again shall the dogwood grow Large enough to be used so Slender & twisted, it shall be With blossoms like the cross for all to see.

As blood stains the petals marked in brown The blossom's center wears a thorny crown. All who see it will remember me Crucified on a cross from the dogwood tree.

Cherished and protected this tree shall be A reminder to all of my agony."

Amazing Near Death Experience - Proof Of Life After Death

Lawyer Flabberghasted After Undergoing A Near Death Experience!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Howard Storm (Part 1 of 5) former atheist - near death experience (NDE) co
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Oct 12

Branson, MO

#79360 Mar 31, 2013
I don't care for the current Democrat Agenda, and certainly not Obama. The interesting thing, is that it took the Bush with both houses of Congress to do such a poor job that we have an inexperienced 1 year Senator named Barack Hussein Obama elected not once but twice. Don't like big Government and Spending. Obama does, but let's consider: Bush and the Rebublican controlled congress (both houses) expanded government more than any President (including Carter) since the New Deal with the Prescription Drug program thru Medicare. Yet here they are now, screaming about reducing what, Medicare and Medicaid. Don't like the deficit? We've spent 3 Trillion dollars of money we don't have to fight in Iraq and Afghanistan. 911 you say. Darn right we should have gone after the culprits, but Iraq? Bush couldn't get Osama in 7 years after 911 and yet that dove, Obama nails him dead. Yet both Dems and Republicans on this website keep wearing their blinders and voting for their party no matter the positions or what the man (or woman) stands for. Come on folks, stop voting emotionally and lets right the Republic. What happened to Statesmanship. I'd vote for another Slick Willie and ignore the philandering if we could get a reasonable balanced budget and reduce the deficit.

#79364 Mar 31, 2013
Happy Easter 2 You wrote:
... Amazing Near Death Experience - Proof Of Life After Death
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mHmo4bREd7MXX ...
Sorry. A "Near Death Experience" does not prove "Life After Death." This woman had some interesting "observations," but her experiences do not prove what happens after death.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#79365 Mar 31, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
The long-term prognosis for all of us is very poor.
Only for non-believers in Jesus Christ!

CHEERS!

#79366 Mar 31, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>{To "Poos ur daddy"}... Do you think of yourself as someone whose job is it to go around the Internet and stick your nose into other people's business?...
Do you mean like YOU DO, "Harvey"?
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#79367 Mar 31, 2013
Whoa wrote:
<quoted text>would you have voted for hitler if he had been a republican ?? Hmmmm!
Absolutely not! However, these people that run for office tell you one thing and do another. I am not a die-hard republican either. Also, the democratic party is not what it used to be. Things will only get worse. The Bible says so!

CHEERS!

#79368 Mar 31, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't make them close to each other.
I can drive to St Louis and Kansas City in about the same time that doesn't make them close to each other now does it?
Just accept that you said something that really stupid, let it go, and move on.
Oh, "Harvey," you are so amusing when you attempt to act like you know where you are going!_8-)

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#79369 Mar 31, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt you are 80 years old. An older man especially a retired civil servant as you claim to be ......
Conjecture and projection = PURE BS.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#79370 Mar 31, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is norton?
I'm still here! Been so much stupid posting on here I have not engaged. Went to church this morning to worship my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. Resurrection day.....He is risen!
Haven't seen much on here as to what this day is really about.
I think there are many unfortunate people that don't know and/or don't care. It's an exciting time for Christians because we know time is short for His return.

Now I know Dawg won't agree with me!:)

The Bible says knowledge will increase. WOW.....there has been an explosion in the last few years even tho' people are getting dumber because they don't have to use their brain as much because a machine will do it for them.

Hey, thanks for asking!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#79371 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry. A "Near Death Experience" does not prove "Life After Death." This woman had some interesting "observations," but her experiences do not prove what happens after death.
As much as I hate to admit it........I have to agree with you, Dawg!

Absent from the body.........present with the Lord (that is, if a person is a Christian).

I don't believe there is an in between. You're either dead or you are not.

CHEERS!

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#79372 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>
You were speaking of this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
Here is my comments -- the average salary of federal employees in 2009 was not $123,049. Further:
This guy claims that 16% of all US workers are "government employees" (which undoubtedly includes state and local government workers) and will vote for the party in office. Then, he reaches into his hat and magically pulls a rabbit out that says that all their SPOUSES will also vote for the party in office -- thus this guy, out of thin air, creates the number of "32%"!
And then he goes into flights of fancy and projects that when that (nonexistent) 36% becomes "50%" then it is "game over, folks!"
He then says that, when his phony "50%" time occurs then "We the People" will be in a permanent minority. Does this guy think that government employees are not also included in "We the People"? He essentially says that government employees are not citizens and thus do not deserve to be considered "We the People."
Idiocy! False on several levels. Raw propaganda with phony numbers. Phony projections. Phony assumptions. Phony conclusions.
Fearmongers are all pretty much the same, they pepper their gloom and doom, slippery slope predictions with dubious 'statistics' and people get caught up in the emotion of the discussion without bothering to check the actual facts. Sad, some things never change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 5 hr what's up with that 909
Anyone know Lisa Strobl ? Wed who 2
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... Wed ZiessCamera 26
Fox High School Superintendent (Sep '10) Dec 23 WDCJ 1,473
Beagle on Highway 21 Dec 22 DCAWS Volunteer 1
Seckman Elementary parents...our problems are s... Dec 22 LittleLostLamb 10
fox athletics Dec 20 Warrior12 10
Imperial Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web