Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. History does "repeat itself." Hitler used propaganda to unite the German people under his Nazism. Communism used "agitprop" to scare the Russian people into submission.
Now, you American Neo-CONs are using identical tactics in your efforts to take over this nation. Your propaganda should be resisted and revealed for the lies that it is.
The Neo-CON-controlled Republican Party could not win at the ballot box, so now you are using lies and fear-based propaganda in your attempts to win the minds of the people. Day after day, you spew your propaganda, copied from an army of Neo-CON propagandists.
"GunHugger," it is clear that you are not smart enough to come up with your massive amount of daily propaganda all by yourself. Who are your bosses? Where do you get this fear-based, lying propaganda? What are the objectives of your conspiracy?
It does not take much intelligence to find out what's happening to our country, just the ability to search, which is required if you want the truth since the main stream media is an arm of the Demoncrap Party! http://www.youtube.com/embed/KDL6d2muAsM

On the other hand, not to see and understand what is happening to our country is either stupidity/ignorance, and/or Stubbornness and Hard Headed! In your case, it's my opinion that you are STUBBORN AND HARD HEADED! I just can't understand why people like you do not put our country first, over political parties! We all will have to suffer if our country goes down, rich and poor, democrats and republicans, white, black, and hispanic.

I'm not rich, I'm not poor, I'm middle class, I would say. I started out poor and worked my way up. Never was on a guberment handout. And I don't like paying high taxes to keep up lazy ass bum's and huzzies like sandra flukie! Now, this is my motivation for my "massive amount of daily propaganda", as you call it!

WHO ARE MY BOSSES? My God, my Wife and Family! There is no conspiracy, only motivation caused by my love of God, Family and Country!

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Between you, your boyfriend Dawg, and his retarded son this is actually something believable. Although I'm not so sure your dumbass even made it to jr high.
Thank you for providing a typical example of your juvenile style of posting and a prime example of what the article is referring to.

I am still keeping my eyes open for other posters from Elmhurst, IL. So far, two years and you are it.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
40 million sperm in the average ejaculation
20 - the number of people that paid to sleep with your mom that day
800 million sperm ejaculated in her and you're the one that got through.
I bet she regrets sleeping around at the family reunion.
The oral method you are using to calculate these numbers is not recognized by medical science.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the highest amount of intelligence means absolutely nothing if you have no COMMON SENSE!!!!
I know. That is why nothing you say makes any sense. You are taking the first steps. Keep up the good work. Attaboy!

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not take much intelligence to find out what's happening to our country, just the ability to search, which is required if you want the truth since the main stream media is an arm of the Demoncrap Party! http://www.youtube.com/embed/KDL6d2muAsM
On the other hand, not to see and understand what is happening to our country is either stupidity/ignorance, and/or Stubbornness and Hard Headed! In your case, it's my opinion that you are STUBBORN AND HARD HEADED! I just can't understand why people like you do not put our country first, over political parties! We all will have to suffer if our country goes down, rich and poor, democrats and republicans, white, black, and hispanic.
I'm not rich, I'm not poor, I'm middle class, I would say. I started out poor and worked my way up. Never was on a guberment handout. And I don't like paying high taxes to keep up lazy ass bum's and huzzies like sandra flukie! Now, this is my motivation for my "massive amount of daily propaganda", as you call it!
WHO ARE MY BOSSES? My God, my Wife and Family! There is no conspiracy, only motivation caused by my love of God, Family and Country!
Well it doesn't take much intelligence to do what you are doing. Really, you were poor, but never had any help from the government. So you say. It is propaganda and your admittance is the first step in curing the problem.

You left out a distinct inability to filter out garbage as a driver for your posts.

Did it ever occur to you that you might be part of the problem and not any part of a solution?

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to what a doorknob? Even a doorknob is probably more intelligent then you. Next to Dawg and his kid you are probably the stupidest person on Topix Danielle.
You are being too modest and self effacing. I could never work hard enough to dig down to your level even if I wanted to try.

Excellent to see that PhD psychology degree has worked out so well for you. I mean the one that your therapist has, not the one you claim to have.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the little boy who has been posting under a name that reflects his 3 year obsession with a former user named Dan who Dawg says was from Smithville.
Danielle proves it because he is to much of a coward to unhide his location. He tries to hide his fear by acting like revealing his location is somehow going to pinpoint precisely where he lives and put him in some sort of danger. Or how he tries to get out of it by demanding I waste my time making a registered name.
Danielle the CHICKENSHIT not from Smithville.
LMAO
This bothers you a great deal since you keep bringing it up. I can think of only one person that was ever bothered by it, so I can't imagine why it would bother you.

Fear of what? Are you threatening me? You might want to rethink the direction you are taking this little man. It is easy to be tough behind your monitor.

It isn't any difficulty registering a name unless you are so stupid you can't figure out how to do it. Millions of people have registered on Topix and other forums. Sounds like it is pretty easy to me. Just because you are stupid and lazy shouldn't make you feel ashamed. All you offer are pisspoor excuses why you can't register or back up all your lies. If you set the bar any lower, you will need a shovel.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you wake the he!! up! Most of the people supporting Obama want a free handout! This is not "fear-based lying propaganda". Nobody's wanting to take over this nation except the 'wannabe dictator Obama'! That is exactly what he is after. It is as plain as day to me. When you really get into what the Obamacare stands for.......... it is SCARY! People are not informed..... they really do not know because they have not investigated it because nothing like this has happened before and they are too busy with their own lives to bother. They, for God's sake, trust the government or just think things will never really get bad. Well, I can tell you we are on the way to destruction of this nation if we keep going down this path we are on.
Impeachment would be a good thing before it's too late!
If I am wrong, which I don't think I am, I will gladly apologize!
WISEUP AMERICA!...
1. Almost 50% of voting Americans supported President Obama. You are a blithering idiot if you think that 50% of Americans want a "free handout." You have been watching too much "Fox News," and are not smart enough to recognize right-wing propaganda when you see or hear it.

2. President Obama is not a dictator, nor does he want to be, despite what "Fox News" and Rush Limbaugh spoon-feed you.

3. Impeachment? On what charges? More extremist propaganda! And YOU fall for it!

4. You would gladly apologize for buying into this Fascist right-wing propaganda? How courteous of you! Wake up, "Norton." People like "GunHugger" on here feed you article after article of lies and propaganda, and you do not have the intelligence to recognize how you are being "brain-washed."

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>This bothers you a great deal since you keep bringing it up. I can think of only one person that was ever bothered by it, so I can't imagine why it would bother you.

Fear of what? Are you threatening me? You might want to rethink the direction you are taking this little man. It is easy to be tough behind your monitor.

It isn't any difficulty registering a name unless you are so stupid you can't figure out how to do it. Millions of people have registered on Topix and other forums. Sounds like it is pretty easy to me. Just because you are stupid and lazy shouldn't make you feel ashamed. All you offer are pisspoor excuses why you can't register or back up all your lies. If you set the bar any lower, you will need a shovel.
Do you have a job? Or a life at all outside of topix? You sure seem to be on here a lot! I feel sorry for anyone that has to deal with you on a personal level, you're argumentative, obnoxious & judgmental! I'm sure you don't have any friends as no one can stand to be around you!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet Obama is trying to. Watch the news. As for being a fascist you have some serious issues. I don't belong to any political parties because they're all the same. They take a liar and put him in an office to run this nation. Name ONE person put in office that did EXACTLY what he said he would. You are an idiot go shoot your self and save someone else a bullet.
You have a point that politicians often cannot deliver what they promise on the campaign trail. One obvious reason is that, when a president promises to try to fix the healthcare situation in the US, and when the opposing party fights that promise tooth and nail -- good legislation is not passed.

Every thinking American realizes that the US healthcare system simply does not deliver, especially considering the fact that the US pays twice (or much more) as much as other industrialized nations for healthcare. And the US is down around Number 37 in quality ratings of our healthcare as compared to all the other countries in the world.

I am far from being an idiot. Your last sentence is a threat.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not stfu. Obama is no president he's a tyrant. His actions will lead to another civil war.
There may well be a "civil war," but the president will not be responsible for having started it.

Stop your Fascist "agitprop."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
I saw this on CNN this morning and thought some of you might find it interesting. This article is spot on, based on my experience on this thread with some posters.
The Internet: It's like never leaving junior high By Todd Leopold
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/27/tech/web/intern...
Good and thoughtful article.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to what a doorknob? Even a doorknob is probably more intelligent then you. Next to Dawg and his kid you are probably the stupidest person on Topix Danielle.
A doorknob is an inanimate object, and cannot have intelligence.

You are an animate object, but do not have intelligence.
Harvey

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

This is Harvey. I am from Elmhurst IL even though my location is somewhere else. I am so ashamed that I am always being owned by dan and dawg. Sometimes I feel so dumb when I see their brilliance! I should apologize to them for being so mean but that would make me feel dumber so I will not do it. I also apologize to everyone for being so vulgar. I have Tourettes and cannot help it. Please forgive me. I cannot help being who I am.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the highest amount of intelligence means absolutely nothing if you have no COMMON SENSE!!!!
If you want "common sense," ask "Norton" for some. He has lots of "common sense" which he has never used.

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>You have a point that politicians often cannot deliver what they promise on the campaign trail. One obvious reason is that, when a president promises to try to fix the healthcare situation in the US, and when the opposing party fights that promise tooth and nail -- good legislation is not passed.

Every thinking American realizes that the US healthcare system simply does not deliver, especially considering the fact that the US pays twice (or much more) as much as other industrialized nations for healthcare. And the US is down around Number 37 in quality ratings of our healthcare as compared to all the other countries in the world.

I am far from being an idiot. Your last sentence is a threat.
Thank God the Republicans fought obummercare! Ask any healthcare professional how they feel about obummercare. I guarantee you the vast majority oppose it! As a healthcare professional myself, I have yet to personally know one person in the healthcare field who is in favor of it. I wonder why that is? Because it doesn't fix anything, it's too expensive, it won't work & it's full of problems, not solutions!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It does not take much intelligence to find out what's happening to our country, just the ability to search, which is required if you want the truth since the main stream media is an arm of the Demoncrap Party! http://www.youtube.com/embed/KDL6d2muAsM ...
As Depauw University Professor of Communication Jeff McCall said in your linked video -- he does not think the media is cooperating with President Obama in any "conspiratorial fashion."

If you had any credibility, you would not have to use the word "Demoncrap" to designate, presumably, the Democratic Party. You are merely a little 4th grader, out on the schoolyard hurling insults.

(My apologies to little 4th graders ... I know you are smarter than "GunHugger.")

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
This is Harvey. I am from Elmhurst IL even though my location is somewhere else. I am so ashamed that I am always being owned by dan and dawg. Sometimes I feel so dumb when I see their brilliance! I should apologize to them for being so mean but that would make me feel dumber so I will not do it. I also apologize to everyone for being so vulgar. I have Tourettes and cannot help it. Please forgive me. I cannot help being who I am.
Harvey I understand where you are coming from. It isn't easy, considering your dreadful inability to communicate without swearing. We know you cannot help it, and I, for one, feel sorry for you and your being unable to function like a normal individual.

Perhaps you can get together with "nondandawgfan." He is also from Elmhurst, IL, and has a PhD in psychology. Perhaps he can help you with your inability to function as a normal individual. He is on here a lot, and does not appear to have any patients at the present time, so you may be in luck!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> ... WHO ARE MY BOSSES? My God, my Wife and Family! There is no conspiracy, only motivation caused by my love of God, Family and Country!
Just as I suspected. Since you have no real boss, it appears that you have no real job and are probably subsisting on welfare. I wish you could get an actual job, so you would not have to waste so much of your talented time here on Topix.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a job? Or a life at all outside of topix? You sure seem to be on here a lot! I feel sorry for anyone that has to deal with you on a personal level, you're argumentative, obnoxious & judgmental! I'm sure you don't have any friends as no one can stand to be around you!
Does your inability to have friends affect your life? It is nice that you are being supportive, and I suppose that is the reason you feel driven to do so.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Imperial Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Imperial People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••