“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#77564 Mar 2, 2013
Harvey wrote:
Why is Dawgs Tourettes stricken son such a miserable piece of shit? Perhaps it is where he lives.
St Louis ranks #12 on the most miserable cities in the nation for 2013.
http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mli45lmhg/12-s...
St. Louis and Detroit are the only two metros to rank in the bottom 50% in each of the nine metrics of misery we considered. St. Louis' worst scores are on net migration.
Everyone is trying to get the hell out of St. Louis. Can't say I blame them. It is shithole of a city.
Hey, silly "Harvey"! Care to tell us where YOU live?_8-)

#77565 Mar 2, 2013
Harvey an OCEAN of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for once again... proving that
I OWN YOU!!!!!
hahahahahahahaha
CHEERS
I wonder what "metro area" "Harvey" lives in?

West Plains? Ah, hahahahahahahahahaha!

#77570 Mar 2, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumb Dawg, YOU first. In fact don't tell us, unhide your location in your profile. I bet it will show the same as your retard son. Same with your DFS alias.
Okay, Harvey. I "unhid" my location. I do not have a retarded son. DFS is neither retarded, nor my alias -- despite your paranoia.

Your turn, boy! Where's your location?

#77571 Mar 2, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this is a funny post. Dawg telling someone to not act high and mighty. That's like Rosanne Barr telling Oprah not to eat so much. Or Ellen Degenerate telling Rachael Madcow not to eat to much p***y.
I always attempt to be humorous, "Harvey," just to see how low down the decency scale I can drive you. You never disappoint.

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

#77572 Mar 2, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Please don't try to act so "high and mighty, "10fourRogerThat." If you had come into the thread and objectively stated what you thought, that would be okay in my book. However, included in your first comment was, "Looks like a bunch of babies from daycare or preschool having that childish fight of 'my dad is bigger than your dad'. I guess some people never grow up and leave their parentsí house."
So we see that, not only did you state your "opinion," you also felt compelled to throw a few insults around.
2. In the present comment of yours, not only did you state your opinion, but once again you felt compelled to throw more insults around:
{QUOTE:} "Ran by children who like to argue and run people down." That's just a thought! It is plain to see that you must feel threatened when someone states their opinion by your reply. Have a good night and guard the door and room well.{END QUOTE}
3. So you have proved that you are not really interested in providing serious feedback or discussion, but you actually feel compelled to put people down. Twice in two posts.
(Hey, here is a question for you. Why is the "10" in "10 Four"? I mean, why does the "10" code even use the first "10"? The second number is the important number, and the "10" is essentially unnecessary these days.)
Let's see how smart you are about throwing the "10" code around. You are well advised not to answer because I have even more criticism of your screenname. You criticize me, guess what you get back! I am basically a mirror.
Relax fella. I am not looking for a job of door or room guard so your job is safe. You must really feel threatened for you repeat yourself and the end of #1 and in #2. As for #3, what serious feedback or discussion do you provide? For all I see you do is whine bitchh and complain to and about others.

So you are hardly anyone ever talk about what this thread title says it is about. If you all are not acting like a bunch of kids with your insults you throw around to each other what would you call it? Me feel compelled to put people down? Again as I said I stated me opinion of what I saw when I read the page I was on and the prior page. You took it as an insult for you felt threatened evidently and as far as I can see you are the only one that has complained about it as you do about everything else in this thread by the way it looks.

Now as to the 10-4, that is simple. The 10 for starters is used by civilians so not to get confused with the military. The 10-4 as a whole was adapted when the small motors (called dynamotors) that generated the voltage to the transmitter took 1/10 to 1/4 of a second to warm up or fire up. The main reason 10-4 was adopted is that most generally the first part (the 10) was thought not to be heard clearly so it was basically an attention getter and the second part (the 4) was pretty much when things would come in clear.

Criticism of my screen name! You really have to be joking on that one coming from a person who has like to lick nutz under his.

And last but not least; you really show in your personality how you feel compelled to criticize other people. For you not only checked out where I have been posting in some of my hometown threads, you had to even follow me there and post replies to my comments in them. So I would say yes you feel so very threatened that you had to follow me around to see what I am doing and then you feel compelled to criticize my comments in other threads. I guess some have to feel good about their selves in some way. But hey feel compelled to follow me around all you like, while you are back there behind me feel compelled to kiss my azz as well. Have a good day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#77573 Mar 2, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry don't live in West Plains. But I will tell you one thing, where I live isn't on the list of the most miserable places to live so no matter where it is, it beats the hell out of that shithole St Louis.
I went to St Louis back in November on business. I could not wait to get out of that town and wash the stench and filth off me. I have been to a lot of major cities in this country and only Detroit and Chicago were more filthy and slummy then St Louis.
If you could afford to stay in better hotels, you would not get so much stench and filth on you.

#77574 Mar 2, 2013
Harvey wrote:
It's interesting how Dawg, DFS, and their retarded son all claim to "own" people and like to laugh "ahHahahahahaha" at their own posts. Must be a genetic thing.
Ah, hahahahahahahahahaha! I OWN YOU, "HARVEY"!_8-)

(And so does "DFS," even though we are not related, nor have we ever even seen each other. If you had a modicum of education or intelligence, you would not always be using those third-grade school-yard taunts! Your banality is showing, "Harvey"!)

#77579 Mar 2, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax fella. I am not looking for a job of door or room guard so your job is safe. You must really feel threatened for you repeat yourself and the end of #1 and in #2. As for #3, what serious feedback or discussion do you provide? For all I see you do is whine bitchh and complain to and about others.
So you are hardly anyone ever talk about what this thread title says it is about. If you all are not acting like a bunch of kids with your insults you throw around to each other what would you call it? Me feel compelled to put people down? Again as I said I stated me opinion of what I saw when I read the page I was on and the prior page. You took it as an insult for you felt threatened evidently and as far as I can see you are the only one that has complained about it as you do about everything else in this thread by the way it looks.
Now as to the 10-4, that is simple. The 10 for starters is used by civilians so not to get confused with the military. The 10-4 as a whole was adapted when the small motors (called dynamotors) that generated the voltage to the transmitter took 1/10 to 1/4 of a second to warm up or fire up. The main reason 10-4 was adopted is that most generally the first part (the 10) was thought not to be heard clearly so it was basically an attention getter and the second part (the 4) was pretty much when things would come in clear.
Criticism of my screen name! You really have to be joking on that one coming from a person who has like to lick nutz under his.
And last but not least; you really show in your personality how you feel compelled to criticize other people. For you not only checked out where I have been posting in some of my hometown threads, you had to even follow me there and post replies to my comments in them. So I would say yes you feel so very threatened that you had to follow me around to see what I am doing and then you feel compelled to criticize my comments in other threads. I guess some have to feel good about their selves in some way. But hey feel compelled to follow me around all you like, while you are back there behind me feel compelled to kiss my azz as well. Have a good day.
Well, I gotta hand it to you, "10fourRogerThat." Under the assumption that you did not have to look it up, I am impressed. Few people realize that the dynamotor had to "spin up" back in the old "Motorola" days to provide high voltage to the radio tubes. And that, during the "spin up," the police radio transmission probably was not initially present. Yes, the "10" was used just as a "time-filler" to make sure that the critical number following, like "4," was heard by the dispatcher.

Partially as a result of the Citizens Band (CB) radio days (you probably have one in your truck), many in the military used "10-4." Partially because of amateur radio usage, the "Roger" was also used. The "Roger" stands for the letter "R," which historically was used by Morse code radio operators to mean "Received" -- nothing more. That was brought over to the military and the CB crowd to mean the same thing. These days, the phonetic military alphabet usage should be "Romeo" for the letter "R," but the old World War II phonetic alphabet is used, and thus the word "Roger."

Over the years, "Roger" came to mean "I agree with that," as opposed to merely meaning "received." Truckers started using "RogerThat" to mean "I agree with that." An analysis of your name, "10fourRogerThat," shows that it is redundant. You name means "I agree. I agree."

Anyway, it is good to hook up with "10fourRogerThat" from Springfiled, Mo!_8-)

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#77580 Mar 2, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Harvey is just an old friend from this thread. He doesn't post under any of the names you may remember. But while the name has changed the stench remains the same.
Harvey couldn't find his but with both hands and a funnel.
Dawg has him so rattled that he thinks everyone is Dawg.
It's obvious who Harvey is. His glaringly unhealthy, unbalanced high level of paranoia in his serial posting confirms who he is. He continues to have a head full of bad wiring.

That he lacks the intestinal and spinal fortitude and basic equipment to admit who he is and to own the contents of his goofy priors shows what a whiny weasel and wuss he is.

I magnanimously replied to his prior and I'll now return to my customary "don't feed the troll" practice. I'm confident YDD and you will take care of the mangy gray box mutts.

#77581 Mar 2, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this is a great post. Really sums up Dawg.
Did he really follow you to your hometown forums? That's funny. Wait until he shows up with all his various aliases as well.
Dawg is very easily threatened. You can tell when he is really felling scared he starts posting about how he owns you. I checked with my nephew and he said that is a term kids use in video games when they kill someone. So that kind of puts Dawgs maturity level into perspective.
So you had to ask your nephew, eh, "Harvey"? ROFL! His response means that he spends too much time playing video games.(Clearly, that is not the meaning of the term as used in this forum.)

The kid is partially right, but the term has many other meanings. It started out as a hacker-vs-hacker phrase, and its usage has expanded greatly.

#77584 Mar 2, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text> ... Boy? I got a yard full of d**k, a bucket full of balls, and enough hair on my ass to weave an Indian rug....
Ah, hahahahahahaha! The CNAs in your nursing home told me that you would say that! They said the only time you ever had a bucket full of balls was out on the golf driving range!_8-)

#77586 Mar 2, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text> ... I live in a nice little town called Clinton. Which I wouldn't trade for that shithole St Louis that you and your retarded son live in. In fact I would rather live anywhere in Missouri then live in St Louis.
Clinton certainly appears to be a thriving city:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thum...

It tells me a lot when a town of 10,000 residents is the COUNTY SEAT! ROFL!

#77587 Mar 2, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a child. You're an adult, supposedly. You can try to pretend your use of the word isn't childish it doesn't change the fact that you are childish.
You don't own anyone or anything. All you do is make an ass out of yourself every day. So if anything is owned it is you by your childish behavior. 10fourRogerThat summed you up perfectly.
"Presumably," you are an adult. Yet you had to ask a child to explain a phrase. Even your nephew "owns" you!

#77588 Mar 2, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
So your use to failure then. Because so far your attempts at being humorous have all failed.
How about this for a joke?

I sure was glad when the state built the bypass around Clinton. Now NOBODY has to go downtown!_8-)

I could smell that "Clinton stench" all the way to Harrisonville! Ah, hahahahahahahahahaha! I OWN YOU!

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

#77592 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Over the years, "Roger" came to mean "I agree with that," as opposed to merely meaning "received." Truckers started using "RogerThat" to mean "I agree with that." An analysis of your name, "10fourRogerThat," shows that it is redundant. You name means "I agree. I agree."
Anyway, it is good to hook up with "10fourRogerThat" from Springfiled, Mo!_8-)
So you want to give your analysis of my name. Well my name could also be taken now days as Hell yeah! Letís do it. But it is how the person looking at it wants to interpret it. I also noticed you did change the comment under your name after my last post.

Now letís make an analysis of your name. Yellow Dawg Democrat; "Yellow" meaning a coward, "Dawg" meaning close friend (as my black friends use it) and "Democrat" meaning a politician or a political stance (which all politicians are idiots and crooks).But again as I said it all in the way a person sees the name.

While making my analysis of your name I just thought like you would and this is what I came up with; "A coward who is a close friend to crooks and idiots."

I see this thread is just a waste of time so enjoy it from here on out without me for I actually enjoy a conversation where the title of the thread is the actual topic. Have a good day
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#77593 Mar 2, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't trade it for a slum like St. Louis for anything. We don't have crime, we don't have slums, we don't have people leaving is mass exodus, we don't have a high rate of welfare, all of which are things St. Louis has.
Talk all you want Dawg. I live in a beautiful little town and you live in a miserable shithole.
Bottom line, and I will use a word that is easy for a childish mind like yours to understand, Clinton OWNS St Louis!!!
Speaking of holes ...oh look Harvey Fierstein the Topix Fairy is back...LOL

Now just where the f*#k is Clinton???
Named after a very good Democrat President ..HUH????

We OWN You
CHEERS
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#77594 Mar 2, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you I have better things to do with my time so yeah I had to ask a kid, since it is such an obvious childish thing to be saying, where it comes from. Maybe someday I will get to sit around all day doing nothing but making a fool of myself on the Internet like YOU do everyday. Until then I will just have to rely on a kid to explain to me things that kids say and mentally retarded adults repeat.
Just for future reference since there is no chance of you ever growing up he said it is written as "PWN" or "PWNAGE". If you're going to use childish slang you might as well get it right.
My My My ...but aren't you just havinng a complete emotional meltdown...look at all your rambling ranting hysterical posts...hahahahahahahahaha

Harvey just one well worded post has sent you absolutely Chernobyl

I OWN YOU!!!!!
Cheers
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#77595 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Okay, Harvey. I "unhid" my location. I do not have a retarded son. DFS is neither retarded, nor my alias -- despite your paranoia.
Your turn, boy! Where's your location?
hahahahahahaha
Dawg you just kicked Harvey's butt ...and good!!!!

Game Point ..or in Harveys case would that GAY Point????

Dawg You OWN Harvey

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

#77596 Mar 2, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame. But lame is what you get when coming from someone desperate, more overly someone from the 12th most miserable city in the nation.
Do you and that retard son of yours sit around all day laughing at each other? I can just see you two sitting there telling each other "I own you ah,hahahahahahahahaha" all day long like a couple of Tourette's ridden morons.
Poor, poor "Harvey"! Always clueless! I do not live in St. Louis, or anywhere near St. Louis. I am about as far from St. Louis as you are. But keep on guessing! I am enjoying this!(I just looked it up. Did you know that there are, more or less, 961 towns in Missouri?)

#77597 Mar 2, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text> ... I also noticed you did change the comment under your name after my last post....
Yes. If you had been paying any attention, you would have "noticed" that "Harvey" asked me to "unhide" my location.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/marble-hill-m...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flo supports Wes? 1 hr Gen-Y Voter 8
Arnold Historical Society and Culvers 3 hr Doris Borgelt 7
Plea to Arnold Sewer Customers 3 hr Doris Borgelt 163
Lakewood Apartments (Mar '06) 3 hr Dandycandy 45
Election in Ward 3 (Mar '12) 4 hr ArnoldCC 49
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 5 hr Doris Borgelt 656
Obama Allows Ebola into the USA 7 hr Guy Williford II 9
Imperial Dating
Find my Match

Imperial Jobs