Candidates Not Treated Equally

Posted in the Imperial Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of153
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Open Window

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 23, 2013
 
Concerned Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Here is my question and I doubt I will get a truthful answer.

When they attacked Poor for his business not claiming the cars with dealer plates on his personal property, did they ultimately let him run?

Also, I have no sympathy for these people or those asking them to run. First, they should have paid their taxes ON TIME like I do and am expected to do. Second, the people asking them to run should have asked if they had outstanding taxes and pointed this out as they knew this would come up.

Diane Waller is not right for sending out letters that the DOR should have sent, but let's point out the obvious, these people are no better than hose playing the game. None of them feel compelled to pay their taxes. Therefore none of them should be on the Council.
Lookee Here

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 23, 2013
 
Bill Moritz hasn't paid his taxes! http://jeffersonmo.devnetwedge.com/view/PP/07...

Hope he pays them before he moves out of town.
Hmmmmm

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Concerned Citizen while I agree taxes should be paid ill be the first one to tell you I never pay my taxes until Feb.. Why because December is the dumbest month to ask people for extra money.

I personally don't have a problem with someone being late a few months. If it were a year or more then I'd have an issue. Lets be real here. People have fallen on hard times. The cost of everything is going up. Sometimes people need a little bit to get up.

You may live in a perfect world and have everything paid right on time and that is great but some don't and do their very best while others get by with murder because they can work the system.
remember when

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 23, 2013
 
Has counts paid all of his taxes ? Business taxes included by dead line ? I heard from a reliable source in hillsboro today there may be a problem .
Steve

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

remember when wrote:
Has counts paid all of his taxes ? Business taxes included by dead line ? I heard from a reliable source in hillsboro today there may be a problem .
You didn't hear crap. If you did, then that is exactly what is was CRAP. Just trying to stir up things in people's heads like you always do. What did someone on here call you....oh yes "trailer trash". It fits.
Timely Taxayer

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 23, 2013
 
Did they pay their taxes?
Yes or no.
If not, what's the beef?
Lisa

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 23, 2013
 
Do candidates for Fire, Ambulance, and School Board elections have to have their taxes paid to be on the ballot?
remember when

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't hear crap. If you did, then that is exactly what is was CRAP. Just trying to stir up things in people's heads like you always do. What did someone on here call you....oh yes "trailer trash". It fits.
Look here dil weed...your opinion of me is neither desired or required. You can go flock yourself !
You might wanna do some checking on the business tax being paid. Let me know....if my source is correct, there's going to be a big stink. Hope he doesn't try to back pay and then cover it up. Whooooweee talk about showtime !!!
Concerned Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Accordin to state statute he has 30 days from being notified to make good. At least understand the statute you are asking to be enforced.

And I think it is crap the one person waits until Feb to pay their taxes. It's called budgeting. You know the expense is coming, save up for it. It's an insult to those of us that pay on time. And I'm sure uncle bob would understand you couldn't afford a Christmas gift because you were being responsible and needed the money to pay your taxes on time. If he is true family he would understand. If they don't then they aren't true family.
Hmmmmm

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Listen Ms. High and Mighty Concerned Citizen. I'm not skipping out....... I'm paying my share plus the late fees so don't think your getting jipped. Not all of us have mommy and daddy's that watch our kids for us. Some of us have daycare to pay for. Not all of us have union jobs that over pay us. So ride on sister.
Samantha

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Lisa wrote:
Do candidates for Fire, Ambulance, and School Board elections have to have their taxes paid to be on the ballot?
Unfortunately NO, they don't have a requirement to pay taxes on time to remain on the ballot.

Honestly, anyone that doesn't pay their taxes on time has NO right to be on the ballot. Are you kidding me? You got someone that doesn't pay their taxes, but wants the power to decide how to spend the tax money I paid. Forget it.

Looks like Pete Nicholas hasn't paid his 2012 taxes. He is on the school board and the fire board. Right now he owes Fox Schools more than $2,000 - and he wants to be re-elected. Pete also owes Rock Fire Dist over $300 - and he wants us to vote a higher tax rate for the fire district.

Show him what you think. Throw the bum out of office.
Samantha

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 23, 2013
 
Lisa wrote:
Do candidates for Fire, Ambulance, and School Board elections have to have their taxes paid to be on the ballot?
Unfortunately NO, they don't have a requirement to pay taxes on time to remain on the ballot.

Honestly, anyone that doesn't pay their taxes on time has NO right to be on the ballot. Are you kidding me? You got someone that doesn't pay their taxes, but wants the power to decide how to spend the tax money I paid. Forget it.

Looks like Pete Nicholas hasn't paid his 2012 taxes. He is on the school board and the fire board. Right now he owes Fox Schools more than $2,000 - and he wants to be re-elected. Pete also owes Rock Fire Dist over $300 - and he wants us to vote a higher tax rate for the fire district.

Show him what you think. Throw the bum out of office.
Concerned Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

2

Hmmmmm wrote:
Listen Ms. High and Mighty Concerned Citizen. I'm not skipping out....... I'm paying my share plus the late fees so don't think your getting jipped. Not all of us have mommy and daddy's that watch our kids for us. Some of us have daycare to pay for. Not all of us have union jobs that over pay us. So ride on sister.
Whatever Doris. You just gave yourself away.

Just some FYI. I have parents that watch my kids because I can't afford day care. That union job you say overpays me doesn't even pay me market based wages. I'll show you the proof of when I interviewed for a couple other jobs. I stay where I am at because of guaranteed work that the others couldn't offer. What use is taking another job if they run out of work in six months. Maybe you should do some research before you start spouting off. Why don't you attack me under your real name or are you afraid that would hurt your chances for Mayor?
Concerned Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

1

Now I know why you told me to post on Topix, so you could post and attack under anonymity. Did you know you can get the IP address very easily from Topix now? Yep, it's true. You just need to k ow where to turn.

I wonder how many other posts are done under anonymity...
Concerned Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

1

And one more thing...this agree with me and don't ask any questions or I will attack you doesn't fly.
Hmmmmm

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 24, 2013
 
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever Doris. You just gave yourself away.
Just some FYI. I have parents that watch my kids because I can't afford day care. That union job you say overpays me doesn't even pay me market based wages. I'll show you the proof of when I interviewed for a couple other jobs. I stay where I am at because of guaranteed work that the others couldn't offer. What use is taking another job if they run out of work in six months. Maybe you should do some research before you start spouting off. Why don't you attack me under your real name or are you afraid that would hurt your chances for Mayor?
Hmmmmm, I think you just spoke out of your a$$ again, because Doris I am not...... If you will notice I have posted on here for some time now with the title hmmmm. You can't afford daycare so your parents watch your kids?... Why don't you budget better so you don't have to depend on old timers that raised there kid to help raise yours? Take care of your own responsibility.

See what I mean... Sometimes life is not easy and people do what they have to do to get by. If that means paying their taxes two months late so be it. You might be in that same boat if you didn't have mommy and daddy saving you thousands in childcare.

I'm not really putting you down for using your parents, just trying to show you that everyone is not as fortunate to have the perks of parents. Don't judge others until you walk in there shoes. By the way my uncles and aunts don't get presents from me and never have but my kids sure do get gifts from Santa. You got a problem with that? I don't live in a big fancy house, I don't drive big fancy cars and I don't go on big fancy vacations. I do however work hard and pay my bills. Now maybe some are not paid right on time but they do get paid along with the late fee. So like I said I'm not getting away with anything.
Concerned Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Just FYI... The personal property bill for Counts Auto Body was pai on 12/31/2012 according to the DOR website. Posting the information to ensure it will be out there.
Hmmmmm

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 24, 2013
 
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Just FYI... The personal property bill for Counts Auto Body was pai on 12/31/2012 according to the DOR website. Posting the information to ensure it will be out there.
Do you think anyone cares that you post it?
Concerned Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Yes. Since the accuser found out and hasn't cleared up their false accusation, I think there are those that care to know. If nothing else it is righting a wrong.

This is a prime example why things should be given to the DOR for research.

Now go return to your cave.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of153
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Imperial Discussions

Search the Imperial Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 13 min Obama Bitches 95,362
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 4 hr Ssdd 133
County Executive 11 hr Doris Borgelt 13
Looking for women of all ages 17 hr curious 3
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 19 hr Diane 6,906
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Mon Claire 265
Thank You!! Mon Mary 2
•••
•••
•••
Imperial Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Imperial Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Imperial People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Imperial News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Imperial
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••