Councilwoman Doris Borgelt

Councilman Ken Moss

Tell The Truth

Arnold, MO

#82 Jan 28, 2013
candy cane of xmas past

United States

#83 Jan 28, 2013
the banker lost his job for looking up private information on counts.
the fat wife lost her blog for posting his job promotion before it happened.
amato tried to over throw the whole firefighter election.
they all lost.
and you should have lost yours for using your job at phone company posting d v's personal information.
Concerned Citizen

United States

#84 Jan 29, 2013
I never worked at the phone company. Feel free to pull my employment records.

And the "fat wife" as you put it lost her blog and her husband was reprimanded at his work because Doris wrote the President of the bank he worked at and complained about something the wife had in her blog (so much for free speech). I have a copy of the email I was sent as a draft. Heck, I was even asked to write one, too and didn't because it wasn't right. What was written in the blog wasn't right, but neither was writing the president of the company about it and getting someone reprimanded for the actions of his wife.

I forgot about the other banker though.

Doing this stuff isn't going to get you elected Mayor, but keep up the lying and such. Youre showing that you dont have the stories right that you tell. Hate to tell you that it won't shut me up.
PATRICIA WHITE

Imperial, MO

#85 Jan 29, 2013
YUP wrote:
Doris looks like a man, but I'll vote for her, cuz Counts is a stooge.
NOT!! SO!!!!!! We have seen real progress! Arnold is a better place because of MR. RON COUNTS!
Concerned Citizen

United States

#86 Jan 29, 2013
You know, let's just say I do work at the phone company.
Letusnamenames

United States

#87 Jan 29, 2013
PATRICIA WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>NOT!! SO!!!!!! We have seen real progress! Arnold is a better place because of MR. RON COUNTS!
I would agree with this and after Doris' behavior that seems to be in the Leader on an almost weekly basis I would have to say she is the wrong choice.

Have fun today kiddos!
Letusnamenames

United States

#88 Jan 29, 2013
Where is everyone? I need my daily entertainment before I go to work.
remember when

United States

#89 Jan 29, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
I never worked at the phone company. Feel free to pull my employment records.
And the "fat wife" as you put it lost her blog and her husband was reprimanded at his work because Doris wrote the President of the bank he worked at and complained about something the wife had in her blog (so much for free speech). I have a copy of the email I was sent as a draft. Heck, I was even asked to write one, too and didn't because it wasn't right. What was written in the blog wasn't right, but neither was writing the president of the company about it and getting someone reprimanded for the actions of his wife.
I forgot about the other banker though.
Doing this stuff isn't going to get you elected Mayor, but keep up the lying and such. Youre showing that you dont have the stories right that you tell. Hate to tell you that it won't shut me up.
I am not Doris miss stalker, I don't intend to be mayor.

Well you have certainly posted prior about phone company, about computers, also about ameren, about being in charge of hubbys gun club. Along with numerous other things. But you lie so much who could believe what.

I call BS on your draft email ..... Your a liar !! Post it, Prove it !!!
remember when

United States

#90 Jan 29, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
Where is everyone? I need my daily entertainment before I go to work.
You sure do CC . You are one big circus !
Everyone knows you have your alternating names when your working Hahaha
You were so easy to spot . Did you really think that all dumbed down stupid act was gonna work ? Lmao

Hey haven't you posted before on here you had a sister that has mental problems ? An aunt or your mother maybe ? It does help explain things .
Letusnamenames

United States

#91 Jan 29, 2013
What are you talking about?
Letusnamenames

United States

#92 Jan 29, 2013
Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't get to post last night either. I was a little busy in the ER with a broken ankle.
candyland

United States

#93 Jan 30, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't get to post last night either. I was a little busy in the ER with a broken ankle.
Oh darn it, I forgot to change my name back. I make myself look so silly on here sometimes. Teehee
Missy

Arnold, MO

#94 Jan 31, 2013
Doris is working hard to clean up the mess. That's more than any man sitting on the Council can say because their testerone keeps them going. Now that Doris has begun to open the citizen's eyes she should keep going but now as Mayor and get rid of the corruption for four years.
Honestly

Arnold, MO

#95 Jan 31, 2013
A vote for Doris is a vote to Hoosier up the place. She's certainly got the market cornered on that.
What corruption

Saint Louis, MO

#96 Jan 31, 2013
Missy wrote:
Doris is working hard to clean up the mess. That's more than any man sitting on the Council can say because their testerone keeps them going. Now that Doris has begun to open the citizen's eyes she should keep going but now as Mayor and get rid of the corruption for four years.
Again with the working hard... What has she accomplished? What "corruption" has she exposed? What backroom deals? This reminds me of the old cartoon where the chicken runs around yelling the sky is falling the sky is falling.... but yet it never does!
Ha Ha

Arnold, MO

#97 Jan 31, 2013
Oh, it's going to fall in Arnold all right, like the big ball in Times Square, but then it's going to start rolling and building momentum and it will take all of the profiteers from cronyism with it.
Letusnamenames

United States

#98 Jan 31, 2013
Heard it all before. I asked the question about what she has done in the other thread and nobody could answer. All they did was throw attacks.

After the billboard and truck lot incidents I would have to say a vote for Doris is a vote to help her friends get variances so they can profit.
Fact

Arnold, MO

#99 Feb 3, 2013
Doris is not on the Board of Adjustment, that is where one must go to obtain variances.
Letusnamenames

United States

#100 Feb 3, 2013
But if she was Mayor she sure would threaten to make sure she gets her way and raise a huge stink and defame others when she doesn't.
Fact

Arnold, MO

#101 Feb 3, 2013
there is no basis in fact for your statement. You are not debating an issue you are attacking Doris. You lose!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Lisa Strobl ? 21 hr who 2
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Wed astounded 908
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... Wed ZiessCamera 26
Fox High School Superintendent (Sep '10) Dec 23 WDCJ 1,473
Beagle on Highway 21 Dec 22 DCAWS Volunteer 1
Seckman Elementary parents...our problems are s... Dec 22 LittleLostLamb 10
fox athletics Dec 20 Warrior12 10
Imperial Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web