1,598 votes

Click on an option to vote

Mayor Ron Counts

Councilwoman Doris Borgelt

Councilman Ken Moss

Concerned Citizen

United States

#62 Jan 23, 2013
Quit this bickering and the personal attacks and act like the grown adults you are. It is this degrading behavior the citizens are tired of and see as an embarrassment on this great City.

I told one candidate today to do this to which I was told they will not and will do as they please. This goes against what the citizens keep calling for in the council meetings and in the letters to the editor in the Leader (the ones that aren't written by candidates and signed by other people blindly).
Clowns at Play

Arnold, MO

#63 Jan 23, 2013
I suggest some watch video of the last meeting. Some derisively laugh at Mr. Kownacki when she is unfamiliar with a tire changing machine. There are other instances where the male members of the council were actually mocking, laughing and making snide comments to and about her. What is wrong with these guys? Do they think that it is acceptable to make fun of their fellow council member? They should be ashamed of themselves. Since when are tire changing machines supposed to be common knowledge for everyone on the council?
Concerned Citizen

United States

#64 Jan 24, 2013
By the way, I know nobody else will post it so I will to be fair. Mayor Counts personal property bill for Counts Autobody was paid on 12/31/2012.
Dummy

Chesterfield, MO

#65 Jan 24, 2013
Clowns at Play wrote:
I suggest some watch video of the last meeting. Some derisively laugh at Mr. Kownacki when she is unfamiliar with a tire changing machine. There are other instances where the male members of the council were actually mocking, laughing and making snide comments to and about her. What is wrong with these guys? Do they think that it is acceptable to make fun of their fellow council member? They should be ashamed of themselves. Since when are tire changing machines supposed to be common knowledge for everyone on the council?
Since cars were invented.
Latusnamenames

United States

#66 Jan 24, 2013
Is it true that Doris tried to get the Mayor kicked out of the Mayoral race so she could win by default? How typical. That's the only way she can win.
Honestly

Arnold, MO

#67 Jan 25, 2013
Since when are all these women on Council such damsels in distress? I have not often been faced with the type of behavior being described here (likely because most people know better), but on the occasions I have been, I find that one well-placed remark tends to stop these sorts of things in their tracks.

I swear. You want to be equal but you also want to play the damsels in distress. Pick one, because you can't be both.

"Boo hoo, they're saying mean things to me." Did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe you're misinterpreting a direct statement? Men don't spend a lot of time sitting around figuring out how to say something delicately so as not to hurt your feelings.

And I find that quite refreshing.
Voter Too

Arnold, MO

#68 Jan 25, 2013
Well, then how come all the manly men are complaining about Doris being a bully all the time? They want to be manly men, but then they whine like babies, go figure.
Concerned Citizen

United States

#69 Jan 25, 2013
They don't call her a bully. I think they call her psychotic.
You Must Be Joking

Arnold, MO

#70 Jan 25, 2013
+1 Concerned Citizen!
Concerned Citizen

United States

#71 Jan 26, 2013
Thanks but that wasn't me. After a message I got though I almost want to give the person kudos.
Letusnamenames

United States

#72 Jan 27, 2013
Go Concerned Citizen! You're saying what we all are thinking.
Glimmer of Hope

Arnold, MO

#73 Jan 27, 2013
CC and Lets=two peas in a pod. You two were made for each other. Do they have an arnoldmatch dot com? You two could be very happy together, just don't create any offspring, that could be a disaster.
Letusnamenames

United States

#74 Jan 27, 2013
At least if we were in love we wouldn't live in sin (thank you to an unidentified source for that one) because I would make an honest woman of her. Too bad gay marriage isn't legal in Missouri. Making some assumptions did we? Plus, my current girlfriend might not like it. There went the gay vote for Doris.
remember when

United States

#75 Jan 28, 2013
Glimmer of Hope wrote:
CC and Lets=two peas in a pod. You two were made for each other. Do they have an arnoldmatch dot com? You two could be very happy together, just don't create any offspring, that could be a disaster.
Not only two peas but one in the same . Hahaha
Watch when she gets caught in her own web all she claims is sue sue sue. The only one that can spins as well as her is a former councilman that reeked havoc and headed to pevely.
Ok on three...... SHE'S BACK

p.s. CC no one cares about your crazy personal life. Not then or now. So refrain from sharing
Letusnamenames

United States

#76 Jan 28, 2013
See you at the council meeting on Thirsday so you can all eat crow.
remember when

United States

#77 Jan 28, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
See you at the council meeting on Thirsday so you can all eat crow.
Oh you do that C C . Act as crazy as you did when they publicly announced your whole sub division would no longer be represented by the council.
Concerned Citizen

United States

#78 Jan 28, 2013
What the heck?! So they're saying that me and lunn are the same person?

Someone is desperate because they found themself cut off and they thought they had a friend that they found out they didn't. How sad. Keep the accusations coming. I'm getting a kick out of this. You can't answer the questions so you spout off with nonsense. HILARIOUS!

I guess if the council no longer represents us that we need our tax money back. No taxation without representation. But then we know that never happened (show me the minutes) so you just showed everyone you're desperate AND a liar. How funny. Keep talking so you can get caught in more. And post a link to those minutes. This is getting funny. Warning: Someone and their blind followers are in attack mode.
remember when

United States

#79 Jan 28, 2013
Oh don't try and lie now twisted sister !! You know full well your one and the same. You used to use around 13 different aliases on two different boards . Thus the SYBIL nickname. You've been outted once again.
If your gonna throw it at least own it !

Hey do you still have that nice union job ? They paying you good money to act like a nut on here day and night ?
Didn't you get someone else in trouble years back for posting on the job ? Didn't you actually use your job to look up someone's file and about got yourself in to deep s/it ? Yep, you sure did !
Concerned Citizen

United States

#80 Jan 28, 2013
Still have a job and haven't been on here except before I went to work and after I got off.

I didn't get someone in trouble or posting on the job, that was Doris who went after the blog of the wife of a banker.

The last part didn't happen because I do not and never have been in a department in the company where I have had access. So, Doris, are you going to fess up and tell the truth or keep posting lies in an attempt to shut me up?

In case you haven't guessed, it's not working.
Concerned Citizen

United States

#81 Jan 28, 2013
And to verify the last one, the company keeps a record of what accessed what in the company from my understanding. I can ask them to send you a copy.

And Doris wrote the President of the company about the guy's wife's blog and he ended up getting transferred because of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Social Security Office ( Cruel and Unjust ) 9 hr sad place 20
Extreme Lifestyles Tattoo (Oct '08) Mon Ashers 84
Looking For A Good Gym Mon Sweat It 1
Defacing The US Flag Mon New Flag 14
War Against Memorial On Heads Creek Sun Gravy 48
Neighbors Fighting At Bottom of Hill on Carter (Oct '16) Jul 22 You Pay For It 65
Questions == FOR ==== JOYCE == MEYER (Apr '13) Jul 21 Anonymous 9

Imperial Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Imperial Mortgages