Im voting for you.
No more Counts

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jan 9, 2013
Counts needs to go
YUP

United States

#4 Jan 9, 2013
Doris looks like a man, but I'll vote for her, cuz Counts is a stooge.
remember when

United States

#5 Jan 9, 2013
Pee wee is actually running the town and getting paid more than the whole lot of them . The little man behind the curtain . Counts sits there like a dunce and let's it happen.
Doris will not go for it .... Sooooo yea DORIS !!!!!
Keep shining the light. I like to know what is really going on . Not fluff and buff , oh and that will be an extra million cause I wasn't paying attention .
Legal Eagle

Fenton, MO

#6 Jan 9, 2013
remember when wrote:
Pee wee is actually running the town and getting paid more than the whole lot of them . The little man behind the curtain . Counts sits there like a dunce and let's it happen.
Doris will not go for it .... Sooooo yea DORIS !!!!!
Keep shining the light. I like to know what is really going on . Not fluff and buff , oh and that will be an extra million cause I wasn't paying attention .
So which City Attorney was it that failed to properly review the CVS Redevelopment Agreement, and put us on the hook for an extra cool million and growing? Is he going to be forced to pay it out of his pocket, or are we going after his errors and omissions policy? I would think this would qualify if he failed to inform the Council about these possible costs, or that they were not capped. Where are we with that? He is not an employee, so you would think action about it would have to be discussed openly? It is an outrage that this idiot was brought back, and that everyone sits around allowing it to continue. Just like Debbie whatever her name is, and her 1.5 million dollar accounting error........nothing will happen, no one is accountable, and if anyone is blamed, it will be that intellectually challenged kid who was sent packing with a $70k bonus for keeping his mouth shut about the things he had witnessed and been a part of. In the old days, we called it "Hush Money".
Right Hay

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 9, 2013
Just stay over in Fenton
Hay the Moron

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jan 10, 2013
Please stay in Fenton. Your ramblings everywhere are getting tiresome. And Quite Honestly STUPID!!!
Good Morning

Arnold, MO

#9 Jan 10, 2013
Funny how those who cannot argue intelligently call those who can stupid!
remember when

Fulton, MO

#10 Jan 10, 2013
Hay the Moron wrote:
Please stay in Fenton. Your ramblings everywhere are getting tiresome. And Quite Honestly STUPID!!!
Is there a point you were trying to make or just jking off for all to see ?
I found that post to be factual. Any part of it you would like to dispute ? Go ahead....give it a whirl !
YUP

United States

#11 Jan 10, 2013
Vote for the guy with the best beard. Vote Doris!
Knobloch

Arnold, MO

#12 Jan 10, 2013
YUP wrote:
Vote for the guy with the best beard. Vote Doris!
Do you think you are funny? Or do you need to borrow some of her courage? You can't buy that and you can't deny she has it and you don't.
YUPPP

United States

#13 Jan 10, 2013
Knobloch wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think you are funny? Or do you need to borrow some of her courage? You can't buy that and you can't deny she has it and you don't.
Courage and a thick, full beard! Sounds like a slogan to me!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#14 Jan 10, 2013
Very foolish. The republicans are wiser, pick them. After all, they have the road to God.
Hiram B

Arnold, MO

#15 Jan 10, 2013
I looked up her profile on the City website.She isn't hard to look at, whats your beef? http://www.arnoldmo.org/index.asp... {DD407AA0-D2D2-479C-9BC8-8B430 E9B1B68}
remember when

Fulton, MO

#16 Jan 10, 2013
I'm not looking for a beauty patent. I'm looking for the corruption to stop ! I know of one big headed goofus on there that is not pleasing to the eye and everytime he opens his mouth its verified.
I know of one that jingles his pocket like a nervous Ho. Had drunken bar meetings , lurking around all hours of the night after every council meeting till he got back on there. Pee wee needs those votes !
I would love to see them take doris in back room and threaten her. Good golly I hope they do it one on one.
Surely they are not that stupid!
Vickey Saal

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jan 10, 2013
Vote for Doris, she is honest and cares and will get things done!
Stevie Tyler

United States

#18 Jan 10, 2013
Vickey Saal wrote:
Vote for Doris, she is honest and cares and will get things done!
That dude kinda looks like a lady
What corruption

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jan 10, 2013
Doris has been in office for two years.... Please tell me what corruption she has brought to light and what she has even attempted to do to fix, correct, remove or even fight it? What motion has she brought forth? What work session items has she brought forward to be discussed?
I've been to nearly every meeting and all I have seen or heard her do is complain about this or that.... The City attorney is this or that.... What real thing has she done?? You want her to be our leader so badly then please make you case as to what she has done to lead!
There is None

Arnold, MO

#20 Jan 10, 2013
There is none to reveal in the light because there is none. She barks at the moon and tilts at the windmills and accomplishes nothing except make the city look bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 13 min LIBERALS ARE NUTS 96,882
More items recovered in Fox 1 hr FredFromArnold 9
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 5 hr OEM Oasis 2,627
Poor Victim 7 hr ArnoldCC 19
Arnold website woes? 10 hr Oh Boy 17
Copper thieves targeting water meters 17 hr Rick 1
Beware of people who 17 hr Danny 4
•••
•••
Imperial Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••