Sweeney vs. Pleban
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Letusnamenames

Fairfax, VA

#21 Jan 10, 2013
I'm trying to give you some good advice to help your credibility and to keep you from making a fool of yourself, but of you don't want to heed it then it is on you.

You are being crass and your ego is getting in the way in your posts. Try to be more tactful and quit attacking people for giving you advice that are trying to help you out to be a better person.
remember when

United States

#22 Jan 11, 2013
Who exactly are you trying to give your good advice to ?
Who made you forum police in charge of what people can and can not say ? How they should speak or write ?
I don't give a bally whooo what you think of mine !

If you think I'm doris you are dead wrong . I grew up here , I have been here waaaay longer than her.
I kinda like myself , and won't be changing anytime soon to fit your mold . But hey thanks anyway !

Who do you think ( the topic) is the better lawyer ?
No Dice

Arnold, MO

#24 Feb 14, 2013
Yes, it appears those weighing in favor Mr. Pleban, of course those are the people who use common sense and logic, instead of Mom's rule: "Because I said so, that's why!" :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
most wanted Terrance Tullock (Nov '15) Tue Clr 4
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Dec 5 Eileen 1,493
Neighbors Fighting At Bottom of Hill on Carter Dec 4 LawyersLoveIt 36
Hotties at Philip 66 by dollar general Dec 3 You bet 24
Child Molester working at Jeffers Collision Center (Dec '11) Nov 29 anon314 12
More Muslims In Fenton Nov 26 Back Again 15
Helicopter at heads creek church?? (Jun '13) Nov 26 Sad But True 45

Imperial Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance