KKK President Says Group Was Asked to...

KKK President Says Group Was Asked to Visit Arnold

There are 40 comments on the Patch.com story from Oct 22, 2012, titled KKK President Says Group Was Asked to Visit Arnold. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Imperial Wizard/President Frank Ancona, of the Traditionalist American Knights Ku Klux Klan based in Park Hills, MO , said his group was asked to come to Arnold.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Letusnamenames

United States

#23 Apr 28, 2013
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Bahahaha keep it on he topic. Bahahaha I still can't stop laughing. TOPIC bahahaha!!! Like, you are the queen of derailing the topics. Who fing cares if the KKK hands out literature! Who cares if the put up a sign on the high way. Who cares who is a member. It's their right. I'm sure your one of those "do gooders" that think you shouldn't racially profile anyone that steps on a plane but you want to go crazy over a group that you rarely hear anything from. They are not the ones blowing up marathons, they are not the ones running planes into buildings. I'm quit sure they all love America. Get off heir backs dip stick. Bahahaha I still can't stop laughing over "you" of all people telling someone to stay on topic.
Carry on KKK!!!!
And you've been an avid Doris supporter on here. Does that mean that she and her camp are okay with the KKK and their history? Ever hear of guilty by association? I hope Doris asks you to quit supporting her so she isn't associated with someone who supports a group famous for hate crimes and publically renounces any association with you on here as I think she has more ethics than that.

For your information they are very active in Jefferson County. They bully people that they don't like either their race or religion. No group should ever hate on others and bully/harass/physically harm an person or their property which the KKK does. If you think they are a peaceful organization then you are kidding yourself. You don't have to like a person, but you dang well should respect and a Celt them. You don't have to agree with their lifestyle, but you don't bully/harass them for it. And to think that they do this to people because of their race. A person can't help their genetics. Their actions are despicable and their history is marred with horrible actions.
Please

Imperial, MO

#25 Apr 28, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
And you've been an avid Doris supporter on here. Does that mean that she and her camp are okay with the KKK and their history? Ever hear of guilty by association? I hope Doris asks you to quit supporting her so she isn't associated with someone who supports a group famous for hate crimes and publically renounces any association with you on here as I think she has more ethics than that.
For your information they are very active in Jefferson County. They bully people that they don't like either their race or religion. No group should ever hate on others and bully/harass/physically harm an person or their property which the KKK does. If you think they are a peaceful organization then you are kidding yourself. You don't have to like a person, but you dang well should respect and a Celt them. You don't have to agree with their lifestyle, but you don't bully/harass them for it. And to think that they do this to people because of their race. A person can't help their genetics. Their actions are despicable and their history is marred with horrible actions.
So typical of you to yet again bring the Doris name up. I'm pretty sure I don't care if Doris likes me or not but one thing for sue she doesn't like you. I'm glad your not running for office, because if you were we have another one saying, do as I say. Share with me a story recently were the KKK has bullied someone in Jefferson County.
Letusnamenames

United States

#26 Apr 29, 2013
Just putting the fliers on the cars. Didn't you read the fliers? You really are a piece of work. And I could care less who does/doesn't like me.
Please

Imperial, MO

#27 Apr 29, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
Just putting the fliers on the cars. Didn't you read the fliers? You really are a piece of work. And I could care less who does/doesn't like me.
So putting fliers on your car is bullying? I don't think you know you're hand from you're foot! You want to tell me about Doris not liking me because of me believing the KKK has every right as does any other group but now you say you don't care who likes you. Again, bahahahahahaha your elevator certainly doesn't go to the top, if you get what I'm throwing. Ding Dong!

Now back to the topic at hand!

Carry on KKK!
Letusnamenames

United States

#28 Apr 29, 2013
Yeah, because the KKK is a peaceful organization and has a history of such. You obviously didn't read the flier or you must be a member. You only like freedom of speech when it benefits you otherwise you berate people for speaking their mind and opinion.
Letusnamenames

Arnold, MO

#29 Apr 29, 2013
I know I get berated because I berate others and demand proof even after it has been given. And I whine, cry, bch and stomp my feet when I don't get my way. I don't accept anyone's explanation for anything, if I don't like it I just move on to something else to complain about. I have created so many identities I can't keep them straight anymore, heck I don't even know if I am straight anymore. This board gives me interaction with the outside world, I really want to embrace reality, but it is just too harsh. Oh woe is me.
Letusnamenames

United States

#30 Apr 29, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
I know I get berated because I berate others and demand proof even after it has been given. And I whine, cry, bch and stomp my feet when I don't get my way. I don't accept anyone's explanation for anything, if I don't like it I just move on to something else to complain about. I have created so many identities I can't keep them straight anymore, heck I don't even know if I am straight anymore. This board gives me interaction with the outside world, I really want to embrace reality, but it is just too harsh. Oh woe is me.
I only have one identity and you keep trying to post using it.

And when you actually post the proof then ill quit asking for it. It's really bad that other people ask for proof in council meetings. Why? Because you never supply it.

The only person that has ever posted proof was that Rosenfeld guy and I commend him for it. At least he tried.
Letusnamenames

Arnold, MO

#31 Apr 29, 2013
I really don't know what I am talking about. I know proof is posted all over the place, I just refuse to accept it as so. Over on Scribd there are countless examples of proof that have been provided, I just can't seem to admit they are there. I probably have printed it out a time or two, I just don't recall where I placed it. Oh woe is me.

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#32 Apr 29, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
I really don't know what I am talking about. I know proof is posted all over the place, I just refuse to accept it as so. Over on Scribd there are countless examples of proof that have been provided, I just can't seem to admit they are there. I probably have printed it out a time or two, I just don't recall where I placed it. Oh woe is me.
Not me. I am registered now. It really takes a coward to behave like this. That or a very sore loser.

Maybe you should post the links to that proof on Scribd that you claim exists oh coward.
Fly Swatter

Arnold, MO

#33 Apr 29, 2013
Go ef yourself you stupid b----!

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#34 Apr 29, 2013
Fly Swatter wrote:
Go ef yourself you stupid b----!
Ahhhhh, the voice of hostility yet again.
remember when

United States

#35 Apr 29, 2013
Fly Swatter wrote:
Go ef yourself you stupid b----!
My god I couldn't agree more! She is like the kid that screams watch me, watch me , watch me all day.
Nothing but disruption! Sit her out in the hall.

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#36 Apr 29, 2013
Oooh, private time in the hall. Cool.

Other people have called you on it, now I will. Seems like the same person using multiple aliases. Since others have seen it and called you on it, it is my opinion that they are correct.
remember when

United States

#37 Apr 29, 2013
Swirl and twirl swirl and twirl swirl and twirl
Like a retard in a ballerina costume for Halloween.
Swirl and twirl look at me. Twirl and twirl look at me.

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#38 Apr 29, 2013
Derailed against by remember when. Seems like you're the only one twirling.
Please

Imperial, MO

#39 Apr 29, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
Derailed against by remember when. Seems like you're the only one twirling.
Bahahahahahaha spoken from the queen derailer herself.

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#40 Apr 29, 2013
Well, remember when and please are now using the same vernacular. I would say I think they are the same person.

Having problems getting that site up and running?
Please

Imperial, MO

#41 Apr 29, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
Well, remember when and please are now using the same vernacular. I would say I think they are the same person.
Having problems getting that site up and running?
Bahahahahahaha you are too much. You figured it out... Dang I thought we were smarter then that. You got us again.(Said no one ever on topics to you) bahahahahahaha

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#42 Apr 29, 2013
You bore me. YAWN. Can't you come up with something better than that?

How's that site coming along?
pizzarat

Fenton, MO

#43 May 2, 2013
The comment about the leader of the Nation of Islam is correct, hate is hate no matter the source. However, the KKK is not a religion, but a political and social ideology. Saying they aren't like they were (blowing up churches, lynching) is like saying modern Nazis aren't like they were (final solution, world domination) so it is cool if we hear them out. Cast your lot with the group of your choice, but keep up on your history. Volksfront is always looking for members, and they have a fair base in Missouri. Just do us all a favor if you earn your red laces and make your views clear with you words and tattoos and clothes. Feel free to have a swastika carved in your forehead, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
War Against Memorial On Heads Creek (Apr '17) 9 min Doubt It 101
Affordable Lawn Care Chris H Tue Billy 58
Bear Creek Estates (Jan '13) Tue Maybe 8
News Arnold Officer Ryan O'Connor Shot by Handcuffed... Tue Cynical 14
dynamic motor company (Feb '16) Mon Gina 3
criminal gang activity (Dec '15) Mon Gina 2
Girl Kidnapped from Venture parking lot (Sep '09) Mon Wow 61

Imperial Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Imperial Mortgages