ELK 2372

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Meramec "Arnold" Elks will be bring Summerfest back to the community after 10 long years. We will have Rides, food, horse races "The pull tab kind" Chicken dinner, BBQ, and you can enter our raffle to win a trip for 2 to tunica and $1000.00. Come out and bring the kids for a family filled weekend. it will be August 12-14 Friday gates open at 5:00 P.M., Saturday and Sunday gates open at Noon. Live bands on Friday and Saturday from 7-11 P.M. Hope to see you there.
hmmm

Perryville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

where at?
Storm

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

The Elks lodge on the outer road 1515 Miller Road.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

Please make sure to look at the Cricky Lang gets citizen of the year thread to see some of the Elks members attitude towards the community and other people to see if you really want to support this organization.
JBF

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

Can anyone tell me what the pricing is on admission and the tickets for the rides? I drove pass it the last couple of data and did not see it. That would be great if someone knew!!:)
Fatty

Festus, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

Judged:

Wooo Hoooo 15 dollar a plate BBQ and dirty carnies!
ELK 2372

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

Judged:

Fatty wrote:
Wooo Hoooo 15 dollar a plate BBQ and dirty carnies!
It is not 15 dollar a plate for BBQ. the Chicken dinner is $5.00 for dark and $6.00 for white meat that includes two sides. there is BBQ and Bruts are 3 tickets, Ham burgers 2 tickets, and Hot dogs 1 tickets. I do not know why people have to be mean about a organization that helps the community and try to bring some fun to the people. It more then some other do in the area. So instead of putting us down why don't you come down and have a good time.
Denise

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Is it bring your own chairs/blankets? Or seating set up? Thanks.
Call It Like I see It

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

How much are the tickets? Do they offer any kind of armband for kids for the rides? Sounds like fun!
just someone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

CRMG wrote:
Please make sure to look at the Cricky Lang gets citizen of the year thread to see some of the Elks members attitude towards the community and other people to see if you really want to support this organization.
you make rude comments about an organization thats offering the kids in the community a fun weekend but somehow i bet you will be taking your kids
Benny

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

I bringing a keg and cups. 1.00 a beer.
Megan Laut

Park Hills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

My Dad worked there this weekend :) I went by today. It was very nicely set up & the food is always good. I've been a daughter of an Elk since I was about 4 or 5. They help the community. The Summer fest really did bring back memories! Thank you for providing this!
Megan Laut

Park Hills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

ELK 2372 wrote:
Meramec "Arnold" Elks will be bring Summerfest back to the community after 10 long years. We will have Rides, food, horse races "The pull tab kind" Chicken dinner, BBQ, and you can enter our raffle to win a trip for 2 to tunica and $1000.00. Come out and bring the kids for a family filled weekend. it will be August 12-14 Friday gates open at 5:00 P.M., Saturday and Sunday gates open at Noon. Live bands on Friday and Saturday from 7-11 P.M. Hope to see you there.
Thank you for providing this! It brought back memories. My Dad worked it all weekend & I stopped by today with my daughter :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 13 min Ramsfancape 209
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 18 min guest 1,583
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 56 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 96,953
bryan weber (Feb '13) 9 hr It is Bryan 44
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 15 hr Voice_Of_A_Teacher 267
Christy Drive 18 hr DSH 3
Bats with Rabies 23 hr Wildlife Observer 1

Search the Imperial Forum:
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Jefferson County was issued at August 27 at 3:03AM CDT

•••
•••
Imperial Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Imperial Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Imperial People Search