HUM

Fenton, MO

#1 Oct 25, 2011
What happened at 1714 Woodwind Drive tonight, I drove by and Jefferson County Police was all over the place.

“Funny lady”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 25, 2011
Probably a drug bust. Festus is infected with heroin and meth. People need to get their act together. I'll never understand being a slave to drugs
Watching

United States

#3 Oct 26, 2011
HUM wrote:
What happened at 1714 Woodwind Drive tonight, I drove by and Jefferson County Police was all over the place.
Where is Woodwind dr. in Festus?

Look for porch lights going on and off. On this street, if the front porch light is on, it means stay away. When is goes off..something is going on. and I'm not talking about the motion sensor lights. Also tires squealing is also a sign.
Watching

United States

#4 Oct 26, 2011
Watching wrote:
<quoted text>Where is Woodwind dr. in Festus?
Look for porch lights going on and off. On this street, if the front porch light is on, it means stay away. When is goes off..something is going on. and I'm not talking about the motion sensor lights. Also tires squealing is also a sign.
Also horns honking
HUM

Wentzville, MO

#5 Oct 26, 2011
It is in Imperial not Festus

“Not actually a tattoed biker”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 8, 2011
hunnybunny99 wrote:
Probably a drug bust. Festus is infected with heroin and meth. People need to get their act together. I'll never understand being a slave to drugs
I bet you're a slave to drugs, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
War Against Memorial On Heads Creek 8 hr TheyR Snitches 10
Benjamin Litterail Mon Spelling 3
And THESE teachers should be teaching our eleme... Mon Rex 21
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Apr 23 Dummy 965
Lesbian/bi girls numbers (Nov '14) Apr 23 Elle harrison 20
lime green chevy with butterflies Apr 22 smiling 3
Selma Hall (Kennett Castle) (Jul '07) Apr 21 Writer969 18

Imperial Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Imperial Mortgages