United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

Judged:

Is it just me or does it seem like all they have now are these rookie punks who think because they have a badge they are such big badasses how about if your so tough get a real job, actually become a real cop and work in the city see how cool you are then there worthless and always hand out bull$hit tickets

“Funny lady”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

Judged:

Arnold cops have always been like this. Too many cops on the payroll. I'm sure we don't need that many of them.
HillbillyWillie

Festus, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2011

Judged:

If people wouldn't act like morons around Arnold maybe the PD would lay off a bit. I have never had an issue Arnold PD in the 25 years i have live here. The ones i have met were nice.
FOX students come first

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2011

I also have never had a run-in with the APD
hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

Judged:

Well I think they should test the officers by having a professional break the law and by break the law I mean speed or roll a stop sign nothing extreme just to make sure they are doing their procedures correctly because I've noticed them break alot of laws themselves
bba

Copperopolis, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

Judged:

I got pulled for for leaving work. I work at one of the schools. That was his reason o. Pulling me over and gave me a ticket for not having the right insurance card.
hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

Judged:

Exactly see they stop you for no reason and look for a reason to give you a ticket I got stopped and was told they had a suspicion I had illegal drugs in my vehicle told me either let them search it or get taken in so I let them they found nothing so I called and reported them also found out it's against the law to search a vehicle without a warrant they all need to be investigated
Cops

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

Judged:

hunnybunny99 wrote:
Arnold cops have always been like this. Too many cops on the payroll. I'm sure we don't need that many of them.
If they reduced the manpower on the Arnold PD would you be the first to complain that there aren't enough police to keep your city safe? Would you complain about response time?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

Judged:

What response time?! I called once and reported illegal captivity and they never showed up.
hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

Judged:

And when they do show up why does it take 3 cop cars for a speeding ticket
idiot

Washington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

Judged:

hmm wrote:
And when they do show up why does it take 3 cop cars for a speeding ticket
So that morons like you cant say they did something they did not.. No longer your word against thiers.
hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>So that morons like you cant say they did something they did not.. No longer your word against thiers.
It because of ppl like you who think all cops are perfect well your wrong there just as twisted as criminals all cops are is the worlds largest gang period they lie and steal

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

Judged:

hmm wrote:
Exactly see they stop you for no reason and look for a reason to give you a ticket I got stopped and was told they had a suspicion I had illegal drugs in my vehicle told me either let them search it or get taken in so I let them they found nothing so I called and reported them also found out it's against the law to search a vehicle without a warrant they all need to be investigated
Actually, that is not true. They do not need a warrant. There is a lower expectation of privacy in a vehicle. Officers can search vehicles with permission or with probable cause of illegal activity. It depends on the circumstances.
Cops

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

CRMG wrote:
What response time?! I called once and reported illegal captivity and they never showed up.
My question was aimed at hunnybunny99, not you CRMG.
hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

Judged:

Cops wrote:
<quoted text>My question was aimed at hunnybunny99, not you CRMG.
See when the truth comes out the cops try to avoid the facts do your job correctly and you would have so many ppl dislike you because of your cockyness your just a cop not God so don't try and act like it show respect and you will receive it it's not just given out I don't care if you think that badge says so or not
idiot

Washington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
See when the truth comes out the cops try to avoid the facts do your job correctly and you would have so many ppl dislike you because of your cockyness your just a cop not God so don't try and act like it show respect and you will receive it it's not just given out I don't care if you think that badge says so or not
Always a dirtbag in the area, you are just the reason the cops are always on guard.. Never know.. REMEMBER>>>You are treated as YOU treat the cop..

“look up and laugh”

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

Judged:

Arnold PD is like gold compared to Bella Villa. Want to trade?
bba

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

jdmdusa wrote:
Arnold PD is like gold compared to Bella Villa. Want to trade?
true that cross over a white line to get on 55 100$ ticket
Arnold guy

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

Judged:

The problem started when the Arnold PD went from "to protect and serve" to "generate revenue". Its no longer a comunity service, but a cash cow. Cross winds is the biggest drug slum in arnold, yet car loads of thugs pull in and out all day without getting stopped (because they have no money). While middle income white guys with families and full time jobs get pulled over all day long.(because they have money and will pay the tickets). Your safer with gang tattoo's then driving a cadillac.???
hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

Judged:

Arnold guy wrote:
The problem started when the Arnold PD went from "to protect and serve" to "generate revenue". Its no longer a comunity service, but a cash cow. Cross winds is the biggest drug slum in arnold, yet car loads of thugs pull in and out all day without getting stopped (because they have no money). While middle income white guys with families and full time jobs get pulled over all day long.(because they have money and will pay the tickets). Your safer with gang tattoo's then driving a cadillac.???
Exactly they don't care to actually do there job because it involves work they would rather give speeding, window tint and seat belt tickets to the people who are actually law abiding citizens it's frustrating because there's alot of dangerous drugs around here that people's young children are getting ahold of and the cops are blind to this only until one of there children get ahold of something

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of70
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Imperial Discussions

Search the Imperial Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 34 min RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 94,979
Lara cox 6 hr anon 1
Crime in Country Club Manor, Imperial (Jul '12) 10 hr justaguy 5
Ridgecrest Scandal Tue Seriously 47
How many churches does Arnold need? Tue DSH 13
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Mon CLUE 6,893
Sara Flores Jul 7 esevato 1
•••

Flood Warning for Jefferson County was issued at July 09 at 10:19PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Imperial Dating