Village of Jefferson
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Who

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Feb 18, 2012
I'm not very involved but would like to be. Does the person we are referring to name start with an "M"?
stlfm

Imperial, MO

#23 Apr 22, 2012
Are you people really posting about cow gates, pool closing and misuse of funds? Have you looked around the subdivision lately? Those should be the least of your concerns. Anyone worried about property values at rock bottom because the homes are run down, people parking cars any and everywhere and most streets look like a trashy, used car lot? It looks like a bunch of people who don't give a shit about their homes and homes around them and everyone is all up in arms over a pool? Common on residents, open your eyes and get worked up over the neighbor who looks like he has a constant yard sale going on in his yard or the neighbor who has 3 non working cars parking up and down the street. Get worked up over the neighbor who is walking around the woods in women's thong underwear, and yes I have proof taken from a deer camera. The newly formed residents association needs to look at the big picture, which is who are the people living around us and what has happened to the homes in the Village? I could count on my hands and feet how many homes/yards are actually taken care of and that is a terrible shame. I have used the pool in the past, but full or empty, it is not going to help sell anyone's home. Homes in here do not sell for a reasonable price, therefore those of us who want to get out can't. People should be getting fined for not keeping up there homes/ yards. Everyone needs to work together to clean this place up and stop throwing a fit about a pool. There are bigger fish to fry around this place.
George

Festus, MO

#24 Apr 23, 2012
Lot of ho's live up in that place.
Bright Light

Dallas, TX

#25 Apr 23, 2012
I was looking at buying a house over there. Mind you it was closer towards the front of tukahoe' I was Very Disturbed to see high grass, large volume o things laying around yards.( pickers' would of had a blast) an Several worn down homes, that looked like they should have been condemned.
It's not just the economy. It's the people! The house was listed at 140xxx and was lowered to 99xxx because of it's surroundings.
Yoh people over there need to get it together!
ryan tanner

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Apr 23, 2012
Bright Light wrote:
I was looking at buying a house over there. Mind you it was closer towards the front of tukahoe' I was Very Disturbed to see high grass, large volume o things laying around yards.( pickers' would of had a blast) an Several worn down homes, that looked like they should have been condemned.
It's not just the economy. It's the people! The house was listed at 140xxx and was lowered to 99xxx because of it's surroundings.
Yoh people over there need to get it together!
stay in chicago, you sloppy neck cubs fan!
ryan tanner

Saint Louis, MO

#27 Apr 23, 2012
stay in chicago you sloppy neck cub fan!
ryan tanner

Saint Louis, MO

#28 Apr 23, 2012
first of all use spell check, its obvious you're from Chi Town! Cub fans are stupid, stay where you are!
ryan tanner

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Apr 23, 2012
stlfm wrote:
Are you people really posting about cow gates, pool closing and misuse of funds? Have you looked around the subdivision lately? Those should be the least of your concerns. Anyone worried about property values at rock bottom because the homes are run down, people parking cars any and everywhere and most streets look like a trashy, used car lot? It looks like a bunch of people who don't give a shit about their homes and homes around them and everyone is all up in arms over a pool? Common on residents, open your eyes and get worked up over the neighbor who looks like he has a constant yard sale going on in his yard or the neighbor who has 3 non working cars parking up and down the street. Get worked up over the neighbor who is walking around the woods in women's thong underwear, and yes I have proof taken from a deer camera. The newly formed residents association needs to look at the big picture, which is who are the people living around us and what has happened to the homes in the Village? I could count on my hands and feet how many homes/yards are actually taken care of and that is a terrible shame. I have used the pool in the past, but full or empty, it is not going to help sell anyone's home. Homes in here do not sell for a reasonable price, therefore those of us who want to get out can't. People should be getting fined for not keeping up there homes/ yards. Everyone needs to work together to clean this place up and stop throwing a fit about a pool. There are bigger fish to fry around this place.
I'll fry you you overgrown dumbass! Why are you creeping in the woods with a deer camera?
Melis

Imperial, MO

#30 Apr 29, 2012
The streets should be the number one priority, not the pool. No one wants to buy a house in a subdivision full of potholes and cracks.
Concerned

Osage Beach, MO

#31 Apr 30, 2012
Yeah well, see the thing is that we as residents don't have much say as to how our neighbors' homes appear. But we DO have a say as to how the Village Board spends/wastes our money. It just takes our voice to do so. Unfortunately, not enough residents are willing to speak up with that voice. And maybe that circles around to not caring, and why so many homes are in such a state. And it goes on...
stlfm

Imperial, MO

#32 Jun 3, 2012
ryan tanner wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll fry you you overgrown dumbass! Why are you creeping in the woods with a deer camera?
Actually, I wasn't in the woods with a deer camera, you dumbass. I got the picture from one of my neighbors who got it from another neighbor. Why are you so pissed about it? Was it you out there? Most people would be very concerned about a grown man hanging out in the woods in the middle of the day in women's underwear unless they were the one doing it. Just saying
Angry

United States

#33 Jun 21, 2012
Why can't this administrator be replaced? We need an audit of our expenses .
Concerned

Osage Beach, MO

#34 Jun 22, 2012
The Administrator is hired by the board. Yes we need that audit and we have been trying for a long time now to get that info, which according to our indentures, we may do. However the board is not forthcoming. Until the board decides to act, nothing can be done. And this board is obviously NOT acting, they are part of the huge problem. Information is being covered up/withheld from the residents in general. A proven fact, according to the answers given us by the board themselves. A huge issue is that the board acts almost completely upon only that info given them by the administrator. There are NO checks and balances for her whatsoever; she is free to spend up to $2000 at a time without board approval. Can you imagine?? It's just sad.
legalwhiz

United States

#35 Oct 5, 2012
I am still trying to find out why our subdivision is not receiving the $5,000/year from Charter for the franchise tax fee we paid. It used to be paid into the subdivision, but I was told it is not, however, if anyone has a Charter bill, look specifically on it and it says "village of Jefferson Franchise Tax Fee." Would like for a Board member to explain where that money went.
Moved

Columbia, IL

#36 Mar 8, 2013
Does anyone have any updated information about the association, and if anything can be done? I no longer live there, I moved over 2 years ago, but since my name is still on a home there, I received a summons to pay association fees since they were not paid after I left. But I am reading that the association isn't doing their part keeping up with the neighborhood. Does anyone have any information about fighting the fees?
jbgillburn

Saint Louis, MO

#37 Apr 30, 2013
stlfm wrote:
Are you people really posting about cow gates, pool closing and misuse of funds? Have you looked around the subdivision lately? Those should be the least of your concerns. Anyone worried about property values at rock bottom because the homes are run down, people parking cars any and everywhere and most streets look like a trashy, used car lot? It looks like a bunch of people who don't give a shit about their homes and homes around them and everyone is all up in arms over a pool? Common on residents, open your eyes and get worked up over the neighbor who looks like he has a constant yard sale going on in his yard or the neighbor who has 3 non working cars parking up and down the street. Get worked up over the neighbor who is walking around the woods in women's thong underwear, and yes I have proof taken from a deer camera. The newly formed residents association needs to look at the big picture, which is who are the people living around us and what has happened to the homes in the Village? I could count on my hands and feet how many homes/yards are actually taken care of and that is a terrible shame. I have used the pool in the past, but full or empty, it is not going to help sell anyone's home. Homes in here do not sell for a reasonable price, therefore those of us who want to get out can't. People should be getting fined for not keeping up there homes/ yards. Everyone needs to work together to clean this place up and stop throwing a fit about a pool. There are bigger fish to fry around this place.
So we now know that a resident is placing cameras secretly around the sub division, and they are willing to attempt to blackmail residents to get what they want.
concerned for our kids

Imperial, MO

#38 May 7, 2014
Why is there a drunken drug dealer riding around in a golf cart picking up trash at the playgrounds in the village this is not safe for our children the village should drug test its workers that work around our children

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you eat sleep and breath the paranormal... (Nov '10) 3 hr SEMO 1999 5
Spingdale Pool & Bar 6 hr justin igger 6
Stratford Inn Fenton 6 hr justin igger 5
More Muslims In Fenton Thu watchin 16
most wanted Terrance Tullock (Nov '15) Dec 6 Clr 4
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Dec 5 Eileen 1,493
Neighbors Fighting At Bottom of Hill on Carter Dec 4 LawyersLoveIt 36

Imperial Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Imperial Mortgages