Enraged

Imperial, MO

#1 Jan 23, 2013
This drug neighborhood will soon have bars on the windows because of all the crime this drug crap is causing. It is almost unbelievable how much and how many are involved. Only good thing has happened is I have found $100 last year and $75 already this year.(Alley's) dont be surprised if you see people walking and droping things next to parked cars and soon after someone comes along and picks it up. Or you might notice some other strange things going on at the same time every day. YES this is for real and sooner or later the police will see it for themselves. I know this is real. I have lived in one of the biggest cities in the US and this is begining to look just like the crap that went on there. I swear to god its true. People dont want to think this could happen in a town like Festus. WAKE UP PEOPLE. ITS GOING ON THIS VERY MINUTE. If this neighborhood is quiet...there is an officer in the area. Listen, and notice the times of the odd noises. I mean noises that happen at the same time every day. And NO its not just people coming home from work..most do not work in this hood. Notice the same people driving different cars every other day. Notice the out of state plates that have been here over 6 months. Notice people dropping little packages near the road and someone comes and picks them up. Notice the persons with the backpacks that arrange a stick to point a certian way to mark the drop. Notice the boy that pushes a lawnmower in the mud at 3:45 to 4:15 almost everyday.(signals the junk is ready) Notice the loud saw or grinder that only runs for a moment at the same time everyday. Notice the houses and apartments around Fairview,white,Jefferson,Cleve land. Notice how people are dropped off and picked back up in less than 3 min. Notice how much traffic at the end of N fourth st behind Cleveland Ave. Notice the traffic around the back of the post office...Please take notice. There are young children envolved. Your child or grandchild could become a victim. You never think they will...but get real. The young ones are used as look-outs and signal when a problem arrives. They will ride their bikes around the area, make loud noises when police drive by. You might notice a person letting a dog out several times and let it bark or maybe a light being turned on or off.
Please take notice. Im not making this stuff up. Dont be surprised if people start watching you if your not a drug user. Plese. the police are going to have to see it for theirselves.
Rick Perry

High Ridge, MO

#2 Jan 26, 2013
Satan shoved a pineapple up Hitler's butt.
olympian village

Pevely, MO

#3 Jan 26, 2013
is the place to be,not green acres.They have anything you want.Just go to Parthenon and Sirius and follow your nose.
IdaClare

Pevely, MO

#4 Jan 28, 2013
I know exactly what you are talking about, and its getting worse by the day. Nobody would make a joke out of it if their child or grandchild got hooked on the stuff, because life becomes a living hell. The police really need more freedom to do what they have to do, the laws protect the criminals.
uurass

Imperial, MO

#6 Jan 29, 2013
Rick Perry wrote:
Satan shoved a pineapple up Hitler's butt.
code,haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Effects of Ferguson on Jefferson County 16 hr Pong 3
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion Sun Toco 845
25 people Arrested on Federal Meth Charges (Sep '13) Nov 23 beeen there 38
Rascal's New Restaurant in Arnold Nov 23 Try it first 5
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... Nov 22 BillOfRights 19
Police illegally confiscate photographer's came... Nov 22 BillOfRights 3
Lesbian/bi girls numbers Nov 21 Bishoppoole23 1
Imperial Dating
Find my Match

Imperial People Search