Posted in the Imperial Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 Jul 31, 2013
There was a double drug overdose at Value Place a few days ago. What is it going to take to get this place shut down?

And it was confirmed. Saw it on the news.
wonderin

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jul 31, 2013
Anybody know the names of the guy and girl,who overdosed ?
wonderin

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jul 31, 2013
Anybody know a girl named Nicole,who lives at Hotels,in Arold/Fenton,and is abut 30, long Black Hair,real pretty, likes to party ?
Hatch

United States

#6 Jul 31, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
There was a double drug overdose at Value Place a few days ago. What is it going to take to get this place shut down?
Quit starting new threads, you've started a million of them.

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#7 Jul 31, 2013
Hatch wrote:
<quoted text>Quit starting new threads, you've started a million of them.
I can do what I want. It's a free country.

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#8 Jul 31, 2013
wonderin wrote:
Anybody know the names of the guy and girl,who overdosed ?
No information yet and they didn't give it out on the news report I saw. That is public information though, isn't it?

How can we get the city to shut this place down?
Ask Experienced

Arnold, MO

#9 Jul 31, 2013
Why don't you ask the gold buyer?
Gold Buyer

Arnold, MO

#10 Jul 31, 2013
Seems like you have an infatuation with the Gold Buyer. While he is good looking and young, I don't think he is your type.

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#11 Jul 31, 2013
I could care less about all of these attacks. I would like a list of calls to this place and to know what the city is doing to shut this place down.
Hatch

United States

#12 Jul 31, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
I could care less about all of these attacks. I would like a list of calls to this place and to know what the city is doing to shut this place down.
Then you should call the city offices or PD to get this information and quit starting new threads.

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#13 Aug 1, 2013
Hatch wrote:
<quoted text>Then you should call the city offices or PD to get this information and quit starting new threads.
I can start new threads if I want. You can choose to ignore then which if it bothers you I recommend you do.
just adding my thought

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Aug 1, 2013
This place needs to go or get a major clean out. Both have been released from the hospital.(what I heard)

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#15 Aug 1, 2013
just adding my thought wrote:
This place needs to go or get a major clean out. Both have been released from the hospital.(what I heard)
So they survived the overdose. They were lucky. Not many people survive an overdose. I hope they learned their lesson about drugs, but I doubt they will.

I agree that this place needs to be shut down.

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#17 Aug 1, 2013
That was built on the Em's property if I am not mistaken. Not on the property taken from the daycare. So that replaced an outhouse and a shack technically.
URA Liar

Arnold, MO

#18 Aug 1, 2013
No it was NOT built on the Em's property, you are lying. Check you facts.

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#19 Aug 1, 2013
It wasn't built on the child care property. That was along old hwy 141.

What was the last name of the female mayor we had? What was the name of the people that had the billboard before the new one was put up?
buck up

United States

#20 Aug 1, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
Come up with 3 million and it's yours. Otherwise you all can go to hell. I run a good business and pay my taxes.

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#21 Aug 1, 2013
buck up wrote:
<quoted text>Come up with 3 million and it's yours. Otherwise you all can go to hell. I run a good business and pay my taxes.
How many times have the police been called out there in the last six months?
Something Stinks

Arnold, MO

#22 Aug 1, 2013
Funny all the talk about shutting them down a little over a year ago and now no can do. Maybe more than taxes are being paid.

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#23 Aug 1, 2013
Something Stinks wrote:
Funny all the talk about shutting them down a little over a year ago and now no can do. Maybe more than taxes are being paid.
Why can't they shut them down now by revoking their business license? If that really was the owner then it appears he doesn't care about the damage he is doing to our community.

Wasn't their an agreement between him and the city about cleaning that place up and screening tenants? What happened to that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vince White-Biker-Murder Victim 10 hr Back Again 1
The Wharf Lounge (Sep '10) 10 hr Back Again 6
Survey for a school project (is evolution real) Sun American 5
Don Robinson State Park In Cedar Hill Feb 24 Jefco Resident 1
Lesbian/bi girls numbers (Nov '14) Feb 22 Kat 16
KAB Homes (Jefferson County, Mo) (Feb '07) Feb 20 Mindy1979 49
Sunset park,walnut etc. Feb 20 Chestnut 1

Imperial Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance