Drug Dealer Neighbor? How to tell?
Cant_say

United States

#23 Nov 4, 2012
you're on your own.
Lock the door, load the gun, the first time the little piece of shit shows up don't ask, shoot.
Period.
In other countries,(IE... China) we give them a place to be. The "Street of dreams". I wish we could put them on a gurney with their drug of choice to death in the local ER. Just strap em down, put in the iv, and wait. Or spray wll the MG with cyanide and put it back on the street.
Like our local "motocross track". Midnight. The man is out there riding around up and down the road, exscorting people up back. Stand outside and smell as they drive by... the smell of burning rope (mj) or worse (hash/etc) will make you sick as they go by.
The constabulary has to see it going on to do anything ab out it. But the track owner brags he "has the commissioner and commissioner's court eating out of his hand" and how "his daddy's a judge".
Piss on them after you shoot them
Just make sure they're coming in your door when you do it. Empty the gun, too. Be afraid, they are there only because they think you're too stupid to be worth anything, otherwise you'd live in a big city, like them.
car salesman

Saint Louis, MO

#24 Dec 18, 2012
boom pow wrote:
I live by sunset park and there is a lady that lives on the corner by me. Shes always looking out of her windows and im pretty sure she has cameras outside of her house! I know no normal people that have cameras outside of their house. She is either looking out for the police or shes just crazy!! Im worried! Should i report her?
YES..REPORT HER..ITS SAD THAT YOU DONT KNOW ANY NORMAL PEOPLE.
MOST CAMERAS ARE SO SMALL THAT NO ONE CAN SPOT THEM.

SHE IS MOST LIKELY WATCHING OUT FOR ALL THOSE "NON NORMAL" DRUG DEALERS AND USERS...YES...YES PLEASE CALL THE POLICE ON HER...DO IT.

Shhhh...I'm hunting cameras.
liveingetto

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Dec 18, 2012
Sad...now we have hoho's..walking hoho's..walking hoho's who drop drugs on the street or alley's and well... ya know...its a long walk to Virginia Ave in Crystal from..Post office area in festus.
Barnhart...Festus..big connection...money..money...ni ce green money
funny

Park Hills, MO

#26 Jan 8, 2013
Whats funny is half the comments on here are proaly dope dealers. lol
b1smark39455

Saint Louis, MO

#27 Jan 15, 2013
funny wrote:
Whats funny is half the comments on here are proaly dope dealers. lol
what makes you think that??? hmmmm
PROALY???...U ONE OF THE ALLEY PEOPLE???
gte 5229

Saint Louis, MO

#28 Jan 15, 2013
camarada wrote:
go to hell get something good on topix
ARE you Opal..u sell mary k?.. people love their beauty products around here....
envoy

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Feb 13, 2013
seetoomuch wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for caring enough to post.
You know, I'm not sure its drugs, but I do know unhappy children when I see them. I've seen enough to know when a child is forcing a smile. I know when they have hatred in their eyes. I know that this strange behavior is envolving the children. I know when the children are put up to looking out the door every 5min. You know somethings up when your neighbor avoids eye contact. Parents driving around the block over and over...mom gets ride home from jogging. Mom and dad both drive off at the same time in different cars and go different ways...dad comes back but mom may stay gone all night. Then unload trunk in the early am hours. Turns porch light off aprox 2am or later..turns light off to let dog out. Ok, none of my business,,,maybe,maybe not. But it does need to be looked into. Everyone needs to be watching their neighborhood. Just be aware more.
Big Silver dark windows busy weekend evenings.....sorry, not going to post an email.
they hide. other people are watching so he can get in the back door. They have two addresses. switch cars every day....
aceg2468

Festus, MO

#30 Feb 14, 2013
lisa wrote:
the person who invented drugs needs their ass kicked. majorly
Marijuana, opium, and cocaine are comprised of natural materials. So whose ass would you recommend gets kicked?
Houdini

Urbana, IL

#31 Apr 29, 2013
lisa wrote:
the person who invented drugs needs their ass kicked. majorly

So your saying that god needs his ass kicked!! Shame on you
sonara

Houston, TX

#32 May 26, 2013
cops are afraid to get killed by criminals as well. They just showed up at the site for couples time and everything go back to normal. It happen here in my neighborhood. Just move to somewhere else safer. My best advice.
FestusWatching You Always

Saint Louis, MO

#33 Jan 5, 2014
When a certian person (heshe) gets back home from her nice health walk from N Ninth, vine and Jefferson...the man will walk the dog on white st. then the white camery and white Impala will race across town.

Baby Heuy (wannabe cop)from Russell will go to mama and walk down the alley ...hello there people in big house next to Menkus apartments...

King crab cakes will play his loud music and drive his white suv with dark windows... big foot will hide her man...hi ho silver away

seeu sinyour
mike

Canton, OH

#34 Feb 18, 2014
you all need to stop being so fucking scared to talk to people. if your really want to be nosey and really know what there up to just go ask otherwise stop getting advise from scared people just like you. call the cops if your going to but otherewise grow a pair of balls
I agree

Festus, MO

#35 Feb 18, 2014
mike wrote:
you all need to stop being so fucking scared to talk to people. if your really want to be nosey and really know what there up to just go ask otherwise stop getting advise from scared people just like you. call the cops if your going to but otherewise grow a pair of balls
It sounds like some of the people on here out giving details are borderline stalking their neighbors. Some of these people must not work if they have all day to sit around and observe their neighbors. All I hear is a lot of speculation, no not speculation, people talking straight out of their asses.
Watcher

Midland, MI

#36 Mar 31, 2014
Up here in Michigan, got a neighbor that has ALL the classic signs, including this one that everyone needs to know about...watch for people staying overnights around the end of every month. Think. Why would anyone consistently have the same local "visitors" (who just live a few blocks away) staying for a few days starting around the 28th unto the first of every single month?

Factor in. This is a white trash area.

Answer: Because poor people who use, wait for this time of the month to get their SSI and other welfare checks! So now let's think why a suspect house has stay-overs around that same time...to baggie up the meth or pot and get it ready for distribution/sale. In the case with this particular idiot living across the street, he is stupid enough to place pot-related crap all over his Facebook page, so GUESS what he's into?
Craw

Weiz, Austria

#37 Aug 30, 2014
seetoomuch wrote:
Need some advice. Cant talk to police, small town everybody knows everybody. Paranoid behavior, circling block,peeping out blinds, makes children look out door every few min...please, what are more signs of drug dealer, besides lots of cars.
That sounds more like a paranoid schizophrenic than a drug dealer.
its on

Saint Louis, MO

#38 Aug 30, 2014
They use a red porch light to signal their open for business.
see more drugs

Festus, MO

#39 Oct 8, 2014
boom pow wrote:
I live by sunset park and there is a lady that lives on the corner by me. Shes always looking out of her windows and im pretty sure she has cameras outside of her house! I know no normal people that have cameras outside of their house. She is either looking out for the police or shes just crazy!! Im worried! Should i report her?
How do you know she is ALWAYS looking?....You must always be looking as well.... cameras outside the home....is to protect something you have much pride in and worked very hard for.//Same reason persons put alarms on their cars....I cant break it down much more than that....and well, yes...call the police and tell them you are worried about a neighbor that is protecting her home and it should be a very amusing conversation.
see more drugs

Festus, MO

#40 Oct 8, 2014
Watcher wrote:
Up here in Michigan, got a neighbor that has ALL the classic signs, including this one that everyone needs to know about...watch for people staying overnights around the end of every month. Think. Why would anyone consistently have the same local "visitors" (who just live a few blocks away) staying for a few days starting around the 28th unto the first of every single month?
Factor in. This is a white trash area.
Answer: Because poor people who use, wait for this time of the month to get their SSI and other welfare checks! So now let's think why a suspect house has stay-overs around that same time...to baggie up the meth or pot and get it ready for distribution/sale. In the case with this particular idiot living across the street, he is stupid enough to place pot-related crap all over his Facebook page, so GUESS what he's into?
I know a lot of Gar___s sell codone on facebook
lisahampton

San Diego, CA

#41 Sep 1, 2015
seetoomuch wrote:
Need some advice. Cant talk to police, small town everybody knows everybody. Paranoid behavior, circling block,peeping out blinds, makes children look out door every few min...please, what are more signs of drug dealer, besides lots of cars.
hee isaampton and im living rightnext to a drugs house my sef I think its so evry flustrating that that kinda crap goes on but its going on next store to my house to for years so id like to know when he barnard cadozas is his name he is a repete afender and his whole familys like that too so how can I go about it
UTired

Carrizo Springs, TX

#42 Sep 3, 2015
fed up in festus wrote:
i know it's a small town, but everybody no longer knows everybody else. so many people have moved into the area from st. louis, and some of the cops came here from other places outside the area, also. call the sheriff's department and ask for cpl. williams, he can be trusted. he is the head of the jefferson country drug task force, and i don't care if it was his own kid you reported, he would take action. heroin is the biggest problem aound here, not meth anymore. heroin users and addicts are totally unpredictable, and they rob people's houses to get money for heroin. i don't much care about who says "it's none of your business"...because it is ALL OF OUR BUSINESS. this is our damned town, and the only way we are
going to take it back is to be alert and proactive.
call it in anonymously, but DO TELL SOMEONE, PLEASE. trust me, you will feel bad if you don't and something tragic happens to those kids. it's not their fault, and maybe they can be taken away and placed with decent people, so they have a chance at a better life. set up a new email address and post it, i will email you for the info, and i guarentee they will be checked out and a surveillance put on them.
I tried.i left pic. And info and they don't do nothing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SB40 JCDDRB County Tax Levy - Funding & Service... (Nov '15) 9 hr VeeBee 19
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 9 hr Eileen 1,398
What happened to Kimmswick? (Jan '06) 19 hr Candy 783
Hit & Run Driver On The Loose Sat Remember 3
bryan weber (Feb '13) Fri gonna get yur family 60
Shades of Brown Apr 29 Thata fact 2
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... (Sep '14) Apr 28 Embarrassed 178
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Imperial Mortgages