First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Darryl

House Springs, MO

#74 Jun 7, 2012
Oh Wow People wrote:
Darryl, you are every topic in the forum. Do you not have a life or just hate the one you have? Really?
You only wish you had my LIFE it Rocks!!!! I can assure you, Once in awhile I like to get on TOPIX here and rub all of your worthless, Retarded, noses in it! AAAAAAHAAAAAAAha!
Dana Johnson

Festus, MO

#76 Apr 2, 2013
I believe the Crazy Lady is at it again, I guess the warmer temperatures have brought her out. Last night she was walking up and down Ruth Drive Screaming obsenatives and saying she would Cut the Balls off anyone who tried to tresspass on her property. Why cant Jefferson County do anything about this woman, she terrorizes the area. Its not safe to let our kids play outside, I have to watch for them everyday when they return from School.
Drew

Imperial, MO

#77 Apr 3, 2013
Ruth Drive has a long history of being home to a bunch of druggies. Birds of a feather flock together.
neighbor

AOL

#78 Apr 22, 2013
I Live on Ruth Drive wrote:
The Meadowbrook Estates Subdivision is responsible for the condition of Ruth Road with all the Pot Holes and Deteriorating conditions, the people that live back there will not pay any maintenance dues for repair,why is it that its a dumping ground for the worst of Jefferson county scum and the Sheriffs Department wont even go back there. Drugs and all kinds of criminal activities are going on back there.
She puts up signs but has never paid a single pennny on the road.
Lynn

Festus, MO

#79 Jun 6, 2013
She was walking Ruth Road, last night
Lynn

De Soto, MO

#80 Jun 7, 2013
She sunbathes in the backyard in the Nude, and is Grossly Overweight
ur all retarded

Camdenton, MO

#81 Jun 9, 2013
Brenda wrote:
<quoted text>It's not a car moron I drive an F150, Jealous? So what if I like to call the lawman that's how I roll! Someone has to help with the clean up of the cats and all that peanut butter...Now you just watch your Ps and Qs and everything will work out jus fine ya here! Oh and one more thing stop moving my phckn paddle boat!
u live in franklin county get off our site u dumb hoe find ur own
Brad

Imperial, MO

#82 Wednesday Jan 14
Hilarious.
Smiley

Imperial, MO

#83 Thursday Jan 15
Jane wrote:
Its not the Blonde, fat lady thats Crazy but the Lady thats Responsible for Collecting the Subdivision Dues for Maintenance of the Ruth Drive and Meadowbrook. We the Residents along this Road for years have paid the dues to maintain this road and the only Potholes that get repaired are in front of her House!She is the Witch of Ruth Drive. There must be hundreds and hundreds of Pot Holes in the road, tears your shocks up on your car when you drive over them. Why cant we live like Ordinary People of Jefferson County do, it's like were living in land that was forgotten about.
Look at the bright side, there's no speeding on Ruth!
Resident

AOL

#84 13 hrs ago
Jane wrote:
Its not the Blonde, fat lady thats Crazy but the Lady thats Responsible for Collecting the Subdivision Dues for Maintenance of the Ruth Drive and Meadowbrook. We the Residents along this Road for years have paid the dues to maintain this road and the only Potholes that get repaired are in front of her House!She is the Witch of Ruth Drive. There must be hundreds and hundreds of Pot Holes in the road, tears your shocks up on your car when you drive over them. Why cant we live like Ordinary People of Jefferson County do, it's like were living in land that was forgotten about.
The Medow Brook Trailer Park won't pay Ruth Dr road dues. There is only about 5 homes on Ruth That pay. What you dont understand is you cant fix roads with no money, how hard is that to understand. You can buy cig, and beer but $60 a yr.nobody will pay. Thats called free loaders :)
Not just Meadowbrook but Ruth Dr. is full of freeloaders also!
W___E N___ N is the cause of this mess, putting a trailer court on a road that cant carry traffic. Most of it comes out of Medowbrook!!!
Rottie

Imperial, MO

#85 10 hrs ago
Liens should have been put on all the properties of the freeloaders years ago. It costs money to put liens on homes, so that would eat up the little money you collect for road repair now. Just let the road fall apart and damage everyone's vehicles. The postal service won't deliver mail if the road gets too bad. Bet they all vote DemocRAT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missouri KKK Leader: Ferguson Protests Are Boos... 5 hr ny chick 27
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 6 hr XAIO 963
Vote NO Northwest R-1School Tax Increase in April 13 hr Resident 3
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... Mon BillOfRights 36
Who are the cute guys in crystal? (Oct '08) Jan 26 Just 13
prostitution in bars (May '06) Jan 25 Moman 13
Food Service Contract Jan 24 what's up with that 3
Imperial Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Imperial People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?